Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (72709 Views)

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2022
These politicians don't wanna stop wearing facemasks, they're using it to hide their facial expressions........Not against the SCAMdemic.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:34am On Jun 10, 2022
I will like the good people of the 9ja to choose Peter Obi as their preferred candidate since our man Professor Yemi has been falsely defeated by the old school geng.

Don't let the mistake of 2015 repeat itself.

'Let's change the change'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Mehn Tinubu looks so old, what is he going to presidency to do
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Zeeku: 5:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Mozegee:
To be sincere with this,as an igbo man Tinimbu have really change my orientation about him.
Hahahaha, weather you're ,Ibo, Yoruba or Orobo my brother tinubu is still tinubu and he will not lead us well... Chai chai 80 years old man
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg my people let's just be sincere for once, who among this two men the post of president really fit.

Life is not balance true true o

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ponishah: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2022
mymadam:
Father and child reunion kiss
Why is tinubu always hanging on people while standing, and HE SEEMS TO BE UNABLE TO STAND UPRIGHT.

He is always STANDING AT ANGLE OF DEPRESSION!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Midastorch:

Lmfaooooooooooo @most youths 8n SW are rallying for peter Obi .bros you funny die... cheesy cheesy
grin grin

On a more serious note ehn
I'm no support of tinubu
Bur that peter obi idea whatever in the south west
Na scam
Most locals don't even know the name cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Godson32(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better get the official portrait of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria before it becomes expensive. Thank me later. grin
Have u gotten ur own? ode.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
That is why this man is a leader, he holds no grudge against anyone

This is an afterthought. After he ignored the VP @ Convention arena after he was declared winner? This guy is a very vindictive person and will certainly fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Basic123: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
I like Tinubu but his chances of winning is slim.
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
North is definitely going to AA.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Okobola146: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2022
No single igbo man was taken along. Marginalization

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2022
That's good example of a good leader. Father and Son reunion.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Blakpot: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Nice gesture from Tinubu.
Wise old man.
But I still don't want him for president
His ways are crooked.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2022
olaboy33:

You lots never get tired chasing shadows even after your hopes keep getting dashed?

You still don't get it, do you?

Asiwaju is not your regular politician!
I really like Tinubu as a politician but the fact is that he is too old for the office. If elected, he surely can not do more than a term. I saw a vedio of him trying to raise the APC flag and he couldn't until Bihari came to his aid. I can only wish him well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by puremaker7(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
I think you guys are mentally unbalanced...

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by kaybee06: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
Incoming president indeed, I will vote for Peter Obi since my man has been defeated by this riffraff.

Both Atiku and Tinubu are wishy-washy politicians
People just open their mouth and allow feaces to come out. How is Tinubu a riff raff, with his educational background, his work in private sector, the positions he held as politician,his successes as political gladiator since he joined politics in 1992, pls convince yourself using a member of your family who has achieved similar feats

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by oxiide22(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better get the official portrait of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria before it becomes expensive. Thank me later. grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by DKM123: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Ofcourse, what do you expect?

He NEEDS the support of these his competitors na. It will be extremely foolhardy not to go beg them even though deep down he wishes they drop dead. That's basic politics 101 ni. It is when he becomes president he can now be his usual vengeful sef against the "termites and cockroaches" as he likes to say. But for now, he needs this people and thier team.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by President2001(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2022
I know very well is work hand of Sanwo Olu
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2022
He holds no grudge? Only Bucknor and Pedro can convince anyone about this claim.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ABDamola(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:

This your assertion is seriously wrong...
Lol...
You should have said you and your family in SW wants Obi...
Its time for BAT

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by sirray001: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
. Apc game plan is to rig the 2023 election but with free and fair election, they will lose.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
You still haven't get the gimmick.

Its high time you know the man is winning

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by StarGra: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2022
79--100
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
Oga your negative prediction before primary election was more than this but later changed .over Rating Obi who is regional politician with unporpular political party show where you belong to .Na so you overrated Oshinbade against Tinubu You later left him with his Ice Cream . It is better not to have anybody as supporters than to have you poeple bcs you always influences Faliuors to poeples lives. Tinubu is your president you better resume your agitations for Virtual nation as usual early than late. No one take you Serious anymore .Empty Noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Daum: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2022
TheAviator:

While I am a supporter of Tinubu, I still respect your decision to support Peter Obi as it is your right. After all, we are in a democracy. But I am sorry to be the bearer of 'bad news' sir. Here is the bitter truth, Peter Obi will not win 2023 Presidential election. While I am not certain about who will emerge as winner between Atiku and Tinubu, I am 100% certain Peter Obi will not win, and even Peter Obi knows he will not win.

Yes I support your decision to vote Tinubu. Yes Peter might not win, but trust me he will get some nice votes. This is good for our democracy. A third option. He is broadening the choice of the electorate. He might not get it this time, but he will get it again in due time. I am voting Peter Obi. It's a project and e get why. I am From Edo State and he is my best Shot

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by BigBrother9ja: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
You just like seeing senseless rubbish.
You think Obi can win any state in the east apart from Anambra?

Yeeboz are known to be very disunited and they always backstab eachother.
Atiku and Tinubu will even get more vote than Obi in many eastern State because they will collect dollars.
Wake up to reality.

Yeeboz won't smell aso rock for the next 16 years to come.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by blackboy2star(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2022
SanwoBourdillon no get state to govern again, nah BAT entourage he dey now ..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
That is why this man is a leader, he holds no grudge against anyone

Not necessarily that, he is a strategist that doesn't allow emotions get a hold of him.

I am voting Peter Obi though
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Daum:

Yes I support your decision to vote Tinubu. Yes Peter might not win, but trust me he will get some nice votes. This is good for our democracy. A third option. He is broadening the choice of the electorate. He might not get it this time, but he will get it again in due time. I am voting Peter Obi. It's a project and e get why. I am From Edo State and he is my best Shot
You better join Oshinbade in selling Ice cream than to waste your time and Energy voting for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by okefranci: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Honestly speaking Osinbajo is a great hero of our land,Tinubu will need him too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.