Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) (20385 Views)

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

This agent of darkness, no be Peter Obi matter go kee you so.

Why are you afraid of him? I thought una baba for aso rock talk say na dot in a circle them be.

I know your conscience is telling you something about his pending historical victory.

Anywhere he goes!!

Useless nuisance . You see say you be online bully ? If Dem born you well , insult any other person on nairaland. I am your end . Shameless he-goat without brains

R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Useless nuisance . You see say you be online bully ? If Dem born you well , insult any other person on nairaland. I am your end . Shameless he-goat without brains

Car thief, check my history. If you no do as you promised thunder will strike at 1:00 am tommorow.

I will troll you to death it is my hobby, you can ask your late gay father grin

Anybody wey join you go also buy my market, u dey find who go help you to fight me, coward!

Return that Ford to the victim..Onye Oshi!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Car thief, check my history. If you no do as you promised thunder will strike at 1:00 am tommorow.

Anybody wey join you go also buy my market, u dey find who go help you to fight me, coward!

Abeg tell us who dey run? No be you ? Deny it !
You know say I don deal with you no be small. I don destroy your life ! I think say you be baba?

Life don tire you? I finished you here , so tey you begin dey confess so you no dey insult people ...hahahahahah

Na the same you no fit reply mention. Sense you no get , strength you no get .

I dare you . If Dem born you well , comment anywhere. Fear no gree you ?....now who be the Jagaban? Tell me !

Senseless illiterate. Return my bike or be buried with it .

Thank God say at least today , your borrowed data serve you well.

R.I.P FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Idiot never even fit reply one single person mentions, how you wan take reply 2 people mention? I dey give you steady but you dey reply like person whose coffin is about to be buried but relax ,na mortuary you still dey . Burial arrangement is on its way

If you are tired of crying ,go buy sniper and take . I go haunt you here till you are buried.

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Abeg tell us who dey run? No be you ? Deny it !
You know say I don deal with you no be small. I don destroy your life ! I think say you be baba?

Life don tire you? I finished you here , so tey you begin dey confess so you no dey insult people ...hahahahahah

Na the same you no fit reply mention. Sense you no get , strength you no get .

I dare you . If Dem born you well , comment anywhere. Fear no gree you ?....now who be the Jagaban? Tell me !

Senseless illiterate. Return my bike or be buried with it .

Thank God say at least today , your borrowed data serve you well.

R.I.P FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2, 2022.

Scammer, you are literally active online during the day in your ashawo girlfriend 2 by 2 room dey wait for 9pm to set out to your robbery location.

Your death will soon be celebrated by your neighbors who are long expecting to witness your miserable death.

Return that FORD car to the victim!

God go punish u !

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Scammer, you are literally active online during the day in your ashawo girlfriend 2 by 2 room dey wait for 9pm to set out to your robbery location.

Your death will soon be celebrated by your neighbors who are long expecting to witness your miserable death.

Return that FORD car to the victim!

God go punish u !

At least I get Ashawo girlfriend ! Which one you get ? You forget say you be impotent? No be why you dey miserable ? With no help ?

You get anything else to say cuz you are boring as Bleep. If you Sabi Bleep , you for dey creative. Idiot . Na your type dey sleep with animals as no beautiful Nigerian queen go look you twice .

The frustration is all over your thread .

Son of a thief , where is my bike ? Return it or be buried with it !!! Monkey without data ..hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am too much .! Dead man , FamTomx2 Died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.Pieces pick pocket thief
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrseriousman:

At least I get Ashawo girlfriend ! Which one you get ? You forget say you be impotent? No be why you dey miserable ? With no help ?

You get anything else to say cuz you are boring as Bleep. If you Sabi Bleep , you for dey creative. Idiot . Na your type dey sleep with animals as no beautiful Nigerian queen go look you twice .

The frustration is all over your thread .

Son of a thief , where is my bike ? Return it or be buried with it !!! Monkey without data ..hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am too much .! Dead man , FamTomx2 Died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.Pieces pick pocket thief

This Ode One Chance Thief just dey repeat himself, no be you go create thread that you want to sell a stolen vehicle here?! I don't create threads, am not a hungry thief like you.

My hobby is to dey burst hoodlums like your kinds here. And I have succeeded on your chapter.

Wait for me at night for your wee hours wotowoto, oh! I forgot the criminal will be preparing to go on night duty grin grin

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

This Ode One Chance Thief just dey repeat himself, no be you go create thread that you want to sell a stolen vehicle here?! I don't create threads, am not a hungry thief like you.

My hobby is to dey burst hoodlums like your kinds here. And I have succeeded on your chapter.

Wait for me at night for your wee hours wotowoto, oh! I forgot the criminal will be preparing to go on night duty grin grin

Are you sure ? All those threads you created , who create am? You see say lying dey your blood ? Are you sure you are not hungry? Then why you no fit buy data ? Tell us abeg .

You know say I don damage you here completely . You even confessed by yourself. If Dem born you well , comment anywhere or insult any nairalander. I don dare you , try am .

As you no get sense reach , you don dey copy my lines . Abeg who dey repeat himself like a he goat ? You know the answer right?

Bloody car thief ...you wan come steal my car . Where is my bike ?

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2020. R.I.Pieces
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:

Oh you mean , your borrowed data don finish ? So you go dey sleepless throughout the night just to reply me ? I be your boss guy . You don see and you don agree . I be your boss. While you dey awake dey die with BP , sleeplessness and headaches , I dey cruise my sleep with Ac .

Chai..... mrseriousman you be MAN!!!

IF YOU ever stop to dey keep night watch , na that day I go announce your burial .

I dey deal with you no be mouth. Go check our mentions make you see how I don humble your motherfucking ass.

Shameless bike thief , car snatcher , scammer , a self confessed ritualist , monkey without data , headless fowl and a bloody he- goat �...hahahahahahahah.

BP and lack of sleep go finally bury you .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.P

I mention you 4 times bastard .make sure you reply accordingly
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Oh you mean , your borrowed data don finish ? So you go dey sleepless throughout the night just to reply me ? I be your boss guy . You don see and you don agree . I be your boss. While you dey awake dey die with BP , sleeplessness and headaches , I dey cruise my sleep with Ac .

Chai..... mrseriousman you be MAN!!!

IF YOU ever stop to dey keep night watch , na that day I go announce your burial .

I dey deal with you no be mouth. Go check our mentions make you see how I don humble your motherfucking ass.

Shameless bike thief , car snatcher , scammer , a self confessed ritualist , monkey without data , headless fowl and a bloody he- goat �...hahahahahahahah.

BP and lack of sleep go finally bury you .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.P

I mention you 4 times bastard .make sure you reply accordingly

Common thief,

Any day you stop mentioning my quotes 7 or 8 times a day, motor accident go kill you for road. I have assigned spiritual daftness in your miserable life here.

You will continue thinking about FamTomX2 even while on top of your HIV infested ashawo girlfriend, on your way to robbery locations grin am your biggest nightmare on NL..

Petty scammer, you will never progress in your miserable life, even the ashawo wey dey help you with crumbs will still forsake you, God will despise you, na monkey born you so you shall continue stealing until your ultimely death takes place.

Return that FORD car to the owner, or you die violently.

Flies and maggots are already in your shallow grave waiting for you. Devil no fit stop am!

Devil punish you for me ,Oleeee !!!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Common thief,

Any day you stop mentioning my quotes 7 or 8 times a day, motor accident go kill you for road. I have assigned spiritual daftness in your miserable life here.

You will continue thinking about FamTomX2 even while on top of your HIV infested ashawo girlfriend, on your way to robbery locations grin am your biggest nightmare on NL..

Petty scammer, you will never progress in your miserable life, even the ashawo wey dey help you with crumbs will still forsake you, God will despise you, na monkey born you so you shall continue stealing until your ultimely death takes place.

Flies and maggots are already in your shallow grave waiting for you. Devil no fit stop am!

Oh men ! Don't tell me that you didn't do my assignment ! Are you okay ? You mean you stayed up last night to reply me only once ? So who be the Jagaban now ? As you dey boast and BLA blah blah like a he -goat , who be the Jagaban ? Let's leave the talking and declare the winner in action . I don beat your sorry ass.

Lonely ass man . Frustrated fool. Why you dey envy my girlfriend ? Na me make naija girls no send your miserable life ? Sorry for you .

So your spiritual warfare no work again. ? Na accident ? But you already showed us a picture of your accident na abi you get another one ? That one go be double wahala for dead body of FamTomx2.

All these your prayer ,still no show . Headless fowl

Return my bike or be buried with it .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,20222.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Common thief,

And na style you dey use beg me make I leave you but I go dey mention you scammer , thief and a self confessed ritualist.

I have dealt with you and it's quite obvious. Your repetition don tire me ... Say something else fool .

R.I.P FamTomx2
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Mrseriousman:

And na style you dey use beg me make I leave you but I go dey mention you scammer , thief and a self confessed ritualist.

I have dealt with you and it's quite obvious. Your repetition don tire me ... Say something else fool .

R.I.P FamTomx2

Jeez, this common thief is saying the opposite, i can't leave you on this forum again mark my words, you are my subject i know you criminal has an WhatsApp group on which various scamming activities are going on. 99 days...

Inresponsible miscreant return that FORD car to the victim, both the computer and phones you stole too. Devil must punish you.

Tell me that my curses are not effective this Mumu Pig, at least I don Lynch you for here..... hopeless, create post here again if na pig born you well.

Vultures, flies and maggots will be your bed mates soon

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Jeez, this common thief is saying the opposite, i can't leave you on this forum again mark my words, you are my subject i know you criminal has an WhatsApp group on which various scamming activities are going on. 99 days...

Inresponsible miscreant return that FORD car to the victim, both the computer and phones you stole too. Devil must punish you.

Tell me that my curses are not effective this Mumu Pig, at least I don Lynch you for here..... hopeless, create post here again if na pig born you well.

Vultures, flies and maggots will be your bed mates soon

If you never tire , why you'd dey reply one mention out of 5 ? If I give you 5 blow and you return 1, who be winner ? �

Abi your senselessness no fit allow you reason? Guy I dey deal with you no be mouth .

And all these your repetition no dey shame you ? Shee night mention don tire you abi you go robbery as usual last night ?

Mumu man dey pray ,still no show. Poverty dey deal with you wotowoto .

If you no dey beg me , why you never reply my mentions you bastard. You must think people are senseless as you cuz you dey lie like say na poor rats like you ,you dey talk to .

Where is my bike ? Return it or be buried with it . R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2,2022.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mrseriousman:

If you never tire , why you'd dey reply one mention out of 5 ? If I give you 5 blow and you return 1, who be winner ? �

Abi your senselessness no fit allow you reason? Guy I dey deal with you no be mouth .

And all these your repetition no dey shame you ? Shee night mention don tire you abi you go robbery as usual last night ?

Mumu man dey pray ,still no show. Poverty dey deal with you wotowoto .

If you no dey beg me , why you never reply my mentions you bastard. You must think people are senseless as you cuz you dey lie like say na poor rats like you ,you dey talk to .

Where is my bike ? Return it or be buried with it . R.I.Pieces FamTomx2 . Died Dec 2,2022.

Shameless thief, see yeye thing wey i dey drag who hurls more insults without actually making points and senses.

Go back to your history & read all you have posted and ask your miserable self if at all you get brain?

Typing jargons all day long, and be thinking he's intelligent, you be comfired "iti" an unfortunate being.

Frustration go kill you for that your hiding hole in Lagos. May una see persin wey wan employ driver oh!! A hungry thief. Anyone reading should just visit this Criminal's profile to see something grin grin grin

A Ford car thief return that car to the owner or victim.

U no go leave Lagos alive!!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shameless thief, see yeye thing wey i dey drag who hurls more insults without actually making points and senses.

Go back to your history & read all you have posted and ask your miserable self if at all you get brain?

Typing jargons all day long, and be thinking he's intelligent, you be comfired "iti" an unfortunate being.

Frustration go kill you for that your hiding hole in Lagos. May una see persin wey wan employ driver oh!! A hungry thief. Anyone reading should just visit this Criminal's profile to see something grin grin grin

Can you single out one single sense you have made since you started trolling? This goes to show how foolish you are ! Let me teach you another small lesson , go read all the mentions and judge yourself . You would see that you are as senseless as a headless fowl .

If I had not been making sense , I won't make you to admit 1. That you are so daft to accuse without evidence 2. That you are hopelessly poor and can not afford data which you agreed on .3. That you are an illiterate who can't spell 4. That you are a senseless Bastard who trolls all day on nairaland . Evidence are there on your comments. 5. That you are truly a thief by requesting for my car pictures .6 that your father was killed at Onitsha with the pictures of his first public mob. All these and more and all you have been saying in all your comments are useless prayers and curses which are already working in your life ...

So tell me who has been senseless ? I guess you are too daft to comprehend .

I have dealt with you and it's a known fact . They never born you well to accuse any other person on nairaland like a he-goat .

Finally, have you heard of working smart and not hard ? It's fools like you that push wheel barrow all day and still can't afford data . But we make few moves and it lasts us years . Be wise and learn about investment fool .

BP nearly wan kill you .you no troll for night again ? I have dealt with you and will still deal with you ! Single peace you won't get .

Son a a thief.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,20222.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

It is " confirmed" not " comfired "abi you meant you have fired yourself? Keep disgracing your generations. Hahahahahahahahahahah. I pity who no pity you .

Bloody thief without brains . Learn how to read and write first, then you can think of trolling. For now you be IPOB miscreant ,a self confessed ritualist , a criminal who steals people's cars , an Olodo , a pick pocket and a bloody senseless headless fowl .

Next time ,if you hear my name , you go hide in fear . Bastard who can't reply mentions fill d with wisdom and knowledge but will run to reply the one his small watery brain can tackle . How many intelligent questions have you answered on these mentions ? What does that tell you? Or rather does it remind you of a presidential candidate who couldn't answer questions but rather shared them ?

Exactly , you are suffering from dementia .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mrseriousman:

It is " confirmed" not " comfired "abi you meant you have fired yourself? Keep disgracing your generations. Hahahahahahahahahahah. I pity who no pity you .

Bloody thief without brains . Learn how to read and write first, then you can think of trolling. For now you be IPOB miscreant ,a self confessed ritualist , a criminal who steals people's cars , an Olodo , a pick pocket and a bloody senseless headless fowl .

Next time ,if you hear my name , you go hide in fear . Bastard who can't reply mentions fill d with wisdom and knowledge but will run to reply the one his small watery brain can tackle . How many intelligent questions have you answered on these mentions ? What does that

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.Pieces

Am only interested where the deranged fool said "Next time if you hear my name, you will go hide" Lolz, is it not the same criminal who cannot create topic on NL anymore is making an empty noise here? You don't need to be told that you are a "stupid old f00l"!

You are just a m0ron nothing more than that, a primary school dropout who unfortunately went to Lagos and became an armed robber.

Return that stolen FORD Car and the computer to the owner, you won't escape devil's punishment.

You won't make it alive from Lagos!

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Mrseriousman: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
FamTomx2:

Am only interested where the deranged fool said "Next time if you hear my name, you will go hide" Lolz, is it not the same criminal who cannot create topic on NL anymore is making an empty noise here? You don't need to be told that you are a "stupid old f00l"!

You are just a m0ron nothing more than that, a primary school dropout who unfortunately went to Lagos and became an armed robber.

Return that stolen FORD Car and the computer to the owner, you won't escape devil's punishment.

You won't make it alive from Lagos!

Aaaaaah ! Hahahahahahahaha. Some people are so mad that it makes me laugh.

Let me ask you a simple question . The person who read and write clearly and the person who can not read and can not spell correctly , who is an illiterate Biko ?

You see why I said that you are the most stupid senseless fool on the whole of nairaland. But I agree with you totally . Thank you for telling us that you didn't even finish primary school and that's why you can't spell to save your life !

Shit men , are you so daft that in all your comments, you can't spell right and you are still so shameless to pity yourself?

Okay , you became armed robber cuz you dropped out from primary school? Is that why you are so useless to your generation that you go from thread to thread bullying people ?

I have clipped your wings guy ! As you dey see my mentions, your heart dey cut . I go deal with you for here . You go use the small money you supposed use chop ,you go use am dey borrow data till you are buried.

What of your midnight prayers ? You no do again ? Any day you stop, your coffin would be lowered . Mentally unstable motherfucker.

I have kept you sleepless, broke and made you a BP patient. Idiot wey claim say him be troll yet you no fit reply sensible questions.

You are finished here . You understand that clearly right ? I am your end .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces pick pocket thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise / PDP Clears Ladoja, Adedoja, 7 Others For National Chairmanship Seat / Buhari Reacts As Trailer Kills Ojodu Grammar School Students In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.