Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) (20394 Views)

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2022
pryme:

The news going around everywhere is saying Tinubu bought all the delegates with dollars, I don't know how valid this is.

This rumour started well before the primaries.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by fk001(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:
This is the man people are calling sick.

But truth to be told the man looks slow and snile
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Baselm:

I have my reservations against the emergence of Tinubu at this time as a presidential candidate, but I disagree with some of your assertions.

1. You hailed Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Fayemi to berate the man who produced them.
2. A man who worked for Arthur Andersen consulting US, Delloite US and Mobil Nigeria a nobody before joining politics. Over 90% of Nigerian graduates wouldn't pass the recruitment exercise for these companies.

You are too kind.

99% wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
fk001:

But truth to be told the man looks slow and snile

Yet he is articulating his thoughts and still commanding the respect of his peers and adversaries.

Time to hit the fundamentals.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by fk001(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:

Yet he is articulating his thoughts and still commanding the respect of his peers and adversaries.

Time to hit the fundamentals.

Well I am not against him.

Hoping for the best for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
fk001:

Well I am not against him.

Hoping for the best for the country.

I think he's a good leader.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:

Why not go back to Edo or even go and hustle in Anambra which is just a bridge away from Delta?

You guys hate Tinubu so much yet you enjoy the product of his Legacy in Lagos.

You would be supporting Obi yet you cannot live in Anambra.
U are ignorant I swear.
How did tinubu developed Lagos ?
Lagos that was a capital territory for many years.
So if Nigeria decides to move the capital away from abuja now, the gov that will take over will now be claiming he built Abuja.
Your mumu is multiple of hundreds
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by OkoroJoh: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/odusinaab
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2022
bestower:
Lord God I know you are all knowing pls let your will be done....Amen.
Black man! Some times you don't even know what you are saying/praying.

How do you know His Will?
How do you know that the outcome is His Will?
If His Will will happen (and it MUST happen), why then do you pray that prayer?

Mr man! There is nobody that will impose his will on you. Whatever you want, go and get it!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

U are ignorant I swear.
How did tinubu developed Lagos ?
Lagos that was a capital territory for many years.
So if Nigeria decides to move the capital away from abuja now, the gov that will take over will now be claiming he built Abuja.
Your mumu is multiple of hundreds

So was Calabar.

Warri was once a thriving City but today, a shadow of its former self.

There's a reason for this.

Lagos could easily have gone the way of many other cities but the nature of those who inhabit and manage it, makes it the choice destination for investment, both local and international.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Elporo(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
FamTomx2 to Tonnierichy:

This agent of darkness, no be Peter Obi matter go kee you so.

Tonnierichy to FamTomx2:
the South South and majorly South East. How do you then win And we both know ain't no way he's winning in the North. No f**king chance. Make friends not enemies

Wetin bring Niger-Delta inside this one. Niger-Delta wey don dey subsidize una lives since independence; na im una dey mention anyhow inside your petty squabbles.

NigerDelta voting no bloody Ibo man. What did Ibo people say, when Akpabio left PDP, how about Ayade - how about Edo State. You still forget, APC won Bayelsa. So, how will an Ibo man - A BIAFRAN, a man from a region with terrorists in charge ... dream he can rule this country. It's either PDP or APC; Niger-Delta will split the votes - no more blind voting.

Next time don't every try to place SS (Niger Delta) with Ibo people pls. Easterners have refused to accept they are Nigerians; the say we are zoo animals. Yet NigerDelta money still sends their children out of the country for masters. Money from the same states they called all sorts of names.

Is this not some sort of wickedness, that the child of the master should walk, while the slave rides the donkey?
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by abusurv(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2022
speaktome:
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other grand is sinking sand... All other grand is sinking sand.

Peter(The Rock) on you will i build my Church and no get of hell will prevail against you

Thus says the Lord!
At the end he forsake christ 3 times

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

Just wait till January before making such comment.
Me that have never voted b4 and have never been to my village will not only be voting But will be goin to my village to campaign.
We gave both parties a chance to present their best candidates that can solve Nigeria problem (Obi for PDP and Osinbajo for APC) but they ended up using our future to play politics as usual.
I am tired
Even if labour party won't win, let me waste my vote on them.
Okay. Go knock yourself out
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is their number one problem.

It is ridiculous for a people to think they can curse and insult the rest of us into voting their candidate.

Peter Obi is not even a good candidate going by his record in Anambra but what killed his political career are the insult sand constant attack of other tribes by his people.

I've never seen this kind of political movement in my life before. Neither have I ever read of It in any history book. But you just know it's a futile movement. You can't be attacking people that could help you to win and expect them to continue to support you. Yoruba land has hosted them for decades. Some of them don't even know the road to their villages again. They behave any how here, dominate their host communities and yet nobody victimizes them. Try making too much noise in the east as a yoruba and see how they'll summarily deal with you.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:

So was Calabar.

Warri was once a thriving City but today, a shadow of its former self.

There's a reason for this.

Lagos could easily have gone the way of many other cities but the nature of those who inhabit and manage it, makes it the choice destination for investment, both local and international.
How long did it spend in calabar and warri?
And from when to when?
Mention one road tinubu constructed in Lagos or a school he built or renovated, or an airport he constructed, or employment he created apart from agberos
Majority of u are either ignorant or choose to be blinded to the truth.
Lagos was capital when oil was discovered. All the oil money was spent in Lagos.
Lagos was naija capital from 1906 to 1991.
When calabar or warri was capital there was nothing like Nigeria, and what we were even running then was regional system of govt not federalism. Get ur facts right please
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Okay. Go knock yourself out
Nor let am pain u
Suffer nor dey tire una
If u nor gree pity urself, still pity ur children and ur generations to come
Nigeria is collapsing because of bad leadership aided by tribalism
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

Nor let am pain u
Suffer nor dey tire una
If u nor gree pity urself, still pity ur children and ur generations to come
Nigeria is collapsing because of bad leadership aided by tribalism
It's the fact that you guyz think we actually feel threatened by Obi for me grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:

It's the fact that you guyz think we actually feel threatened by Obi for me grin cheesy
Hope u read me mentioning Obi name?
The fear of Obi is the beginning of 2023
Lolzzzz
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

Hope u read me mentioning Obi name?
The fear of Obi is the beginning of 2023
Lolzzzz
Even a Simp will know its Obi you are supporting cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Even a Simp will know its Obi you are supporting cheesy grin
Ofcos it's Obi
But for the fact I didn't write his name and u quickly assumed it's him, that means he is a threat to u guys.
Lolzz
U guys should just hold on till January
This is a fight between the sensible youth and people that want the real change and the people that have held this country ransom.
People like u that decide to side with the oppressors is irrelevant right now.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

Ofcos it's Obi
But for the fact I didn't write his name and u quickly assumed it's him, that means he is a threat to u guys.
Lolzz
U guys should just hold on till January
This is a fight between the sensible youth and people that want the real change and the people that have held this country ransom.
People like u that decide to side with the oppressors is irrelevant right now.
Lol. You are not psychologically inclined. And you are either politically deficient or just mentally defective.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Lol. You are not psychologically inclined. And you are either politically deficient or just mentally defective.
Lolźzz
Thank u for the plenty English
Till February
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by medolab90(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Can never be Tinubu sha
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by nogragra: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the video after the thank you visit to President Buhari again exuded his legendary confidence and ability to transform Nigeria and build on the success of the Buhari-led administration as our next President.

Presidential candidate Eleyi sound gan.

Too much capacity.

Because he knows to what he will hit the ground running from day 1.

Gba be
#Tinubu2023 #BAT2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmqUzzJgUA

I can see a fake smilewhen I see one from 10000km away. That smile on buharis face is so fake. Tinubu must what his back to check mate buhari and is vampire people enough is enough this time around they will pay for all their atrocities since independence.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by BabaIbo: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:

He reach e no reach. He has acted in the country's best interest by not interfering. Kudos to him

I hope he doesn't interfere in the general election, make them disgrace "Emi lo kan"
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by BabaIbo: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
nogragra:

I can see a fake smilewhen I see one from 10000km away. That smile on buharis face is so fake. Tinubu must what his back to check mate buhari and is vampire people enough is enough this time around they will pay for all their atrocities since independence.

Fo ol!

Tinubu is on his own, buhari won't support him in the general election, let's see if Lagos money will be enough to bribe millions of voters sufficiently.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by BabaIbo: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elporo:

Wetin bring Niger-Delta inside this one. Niger-Delta wey don dey subsidize una lives since independence; na im una dey mention anyhow inside your petty squabbles.

NigerDelta voting no bloody Ibo man. What did Ibo people say, when Akpabio left PDP, how about Ayade - how about Edo State. You still forget, APC won Bayelsa. So, how will an Ibo man - A BIAFRAN, a man from a region with terrorists in charge ... dream he can rule this country. It's either PDP or APC; Niger-Delta will split the votes - no more blind voting.

Next time don't every try to place SS (Niger Delta) with Ibo people pls. Easterners have refused to accept they are Nigerians; the say we are zoo animals. Yet NigerDelta money still sends their children out of the country for masters. Money from the same states they called all sorts of names.

Is this not some sort of wickedness, that the child of the master should walk, while the slave rides the donkey?

Ew£du gulping man, go back to your cave in ikire.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by nogragra: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2022
BabaIbo:

Fo ol!

Tinubu is on his own, buhari won't support him in the general election, let's see if Lagos money will be enough to bribe millions of voters sufficiently.
You're must have lost a screw to put your gutter mouth into my comment. I did not solicit a comment from a dim wit like you so stay out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Niger Crisis: Cow, Sheep Shortage Looms As Border Closure Bites Harder / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.