Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) (20391 Views)

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Stop smoking Marijuana.

Obi can never be President.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become President. Hi

The possibility is 0!

He cannot even win in Anambra state.
Or easier for NIGERIA to win the next world cup even though we did not qualify

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Khaysee: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Negative words about a candidates gives him more popularity
Samething the social media did to buhari its reapeting itself
I taught some people said pmb will show him shege

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Naughtysex: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
He praise Buhari for not interfering in the process of electing their flag bearer but he can't do without interfering and celecting who becomes the governor of lagos state

Sometimes many of us can't stand what we dish out.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Baselm: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.

I have my reservations against the emergence of Tinubu at this time as a presidential candidate, but I disagree with some of your assertions.

1. You hailed Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Fayemi to berate the man who produced them.
2. A man who worked for Arthur Andersen consulting US, Delloite US and Mobil Nigeria a nobody before joining politics. Over 90% of Nigerian graduates wouldn't pass the recruitment exercise for these companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by tete7000(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
bestower:
Lord God I know you are all knowing pls let your will be done....Amen.

I learnt there are two wills of God, the absolute and the permissive will. In the absolute will, it is God's desire that man seeks his counsel and opinion before taking decisions. To conform to this will, our every decision must not be in conflict with God's law and must be devoid of sinful desire. This is the will of God that if prevailed brings everlasting peace to men.
The permissive will presumes that God has given man free will and to not be autocratic, God won't force on man what he knows is right, however, he lets man knows that beyond every decision he makes against his wishes, there will be consequences. For man to attain peace, man must learn to drop his ambition at the altar of God's ambition and allow God's will to prevail absolutely. Sadly we live in a world of sin, a world rule by man's sinful desires and God rather than being ultimate decider becomes a damage controller. The sufferings and pains that pervade the world is borne out of man's greed and selfishness, his desire to see his personal will rather than God's will to prevail.
A state of confusion is thus created but God continues to work at the background to take care of thosewho are his own to ensure that in the midst of chaos and confusion of life created by men sins, they are comforted and provided for until they reach heaven where God's absolute will will prevail. A place where sinful men won't have access to, and there God will wipe away pains, misery and sorrow. So in a nutshell, a child of God shouldn't expect too much in this life but must do everything within his power to gain entry to heaven. It will amount to double tragedy to witness all the atrocities of this life and still end in hell. The world won't offer us more comfort than we already have. It is better to trust in God than to trust in men, it is better to trust in men than to depend on human leaders. All these old men posing for war in a bid to rule has not much to offer than to satisfy their sinful desires. Many of them have long abandoned God and sold themselves off to the devil and do his bidding rather than God's. They are incapable of providing respite we desire.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Henrinos: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari had no choice,he had no other option but to allow a level playing ground.
Give it to Tinubu,his plans and strategies worked perfectly for him.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by rippa(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Lindseyrd:

Not only your village people but all your region should vote PO,you’re still a dot in a circle!You should wait for another 16 years before we can consider you people.
For ur info, I'm in Lagos, I was born and brought up in Edo, my parents are from delta, and I have never being to the East.
Not everyone that tell u guys the truth are from the East.
Suffer nor dey tire U?
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
I love this...The same way Buhari will not interfere in General Presidential election!!

In a free and fair Election, APC will not even come 3rd after the election!!!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Henrymas(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Any one that cast a vote for Tinubu and by extension the APC is a complete � idiot.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by comrChris(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Someone up there is laying claim that South East has never voted a Yoruba man in the history of Nigeria. What a baseless and foolish claim. Igbos voted massively for Abiola and Obasanjo. So I don't know where you got your own figures from.

On the topic, let me say this again, I don't hate Tinubu, he's pursuing his lifelong ambition but without Buhari interfering on his behalf in this election and rigging it for him, he will not win it. If this election should be free and fair, Tinubu should forget about it
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Henrinos: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari had no choice,he had no other option but to allow a level playing ground.
Give it to Tinubu, his plans and strategies worked perfectly for him
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Lindseyrd:

Not only your village people but all your region should vote PO,you’re still a dot in a circle!You should wait for another 16 years before we can consider you people.
Continue hating, the odds are against Tinubu in all ramifications, but you people wants to see craze, you all will see disgrace as well...!! Tinubu can only be President of SW!! That's the only place he will get 60% votes from...
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
comrChris:
Someone up there is laying claim that South East has never voted a Yoruba man in the history of Nigeria. What a baseless and foolish claim. Igbos voted massively for Abiola and Obasanjo. So I don't know where you got your own figures from.

On the topic, let me say this again, I don't hate Tinubu, he's pursuing his lifelong ambition but without Buhari interfering on his behalf in this election and rigging it for him, he will not win it. If this election should be free and fair, Tinubu should forget about it
There is no two ways about that, A typical Yoruba man will never come to terms that Igbos have been voting a Yoruba man, so it's better to go with the flow...

They should keep dividing the South, the odds that Tinubu will become the President is like saying Norwich City will win the Champions league...
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by davidtemi(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Dis one leave okada riders and police dey waka about wit tinubu.

Rubbish people
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is their number one problem.

It is ridiculous for a people to think they can curse and insult the rest of us into voting their candidate.

Peter Obi is not even a good candidate going by his record in Anambra but what killed his political career are the insult sand constant attack of other tribes by his people.

That's what they don't know.

What's so surprising about it all, is that it's so widespread it appears cultural.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: God grant the people reading this good health, financial blessing, job opportunities, promotion, travel visa,… AMEN!
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Handsum64: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
speaktome:
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other grand is sinking sand... All other grand is sinking sand.

Peter(The Rock) on you will i build my Church and no get of hell will prevail against you

Thus says the Lord!

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
New criminals of our time are these Jesus is Lord preachers
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2022
rippa:

For ur info, I'm in Lagos, I was born and brought up in Edo, my parents are from delta, and I have never being to the East.
Not everyone that tell u guys the truth are from the East.
Suffer nor dey tire U?

Why not go back to Edo or even go and hustle in Anambra which is just a bridge away from Delta?

You guys hate Tinubu so much yet you enjoy the product of his Legacy in Lagos.

You would be supporting Obi yet you cannot live in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nolimitz: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
President Buhari is looking healthier than this man o
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Righteousness02: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
The same person that interferes and anoints is praising another for not interfering

Hypocrisy in the blood
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Lightorder: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2022
We have seen that already . Pick your running mate
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by God1000(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
dominique:
If he becomes president, hopefully he won't interfere with subsequent presidential primaries and impose successors the way he does for Lagos.
Let's hope so, and I also hope that he will stop the unnecessary interference in Lagos politics.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2022
muykem:
Jagaban of Nigeria. You build political bridges all over the country, today you are reaping your Labour. Igbo believe that Yoruba people are not smart hence they allow Tiunbu as their leader for this long. They later thought that party will leave a man that delivered region to the party for aspirants that can't deliver a state. Your power in politics is directly proportion to how many people that willingly follow you for a long time.

Can tinubu do what buhari is doing? He's trys to control everybody and everything even when its againstthe law. That is not democracy.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by GALAXY11(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Stop smoking Marijuana.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become President.Inec chairman u wan de rig election wey never start?

The possibility is 0!

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2022
dominique:
If he becomes president, hopefully he won't interfere with subsequent presidential primaries and impose successors the way he does for Lagos.

Are u kidding me? He definitely will unless u don't allow him or fight him to stand still. He is like obasanjo bt more selfish and greedy.

Atiku is even 10times better than him.

why didn't he support osibanjo cos of greed bt he won't be president.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by GALAXY11(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Stop smoking Marijuana.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become President.Inec chairman u wan de rig election wey never start?

The possibility is 0!

Inec chairman i see you ooo...election never start oo but u don de rig am
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by JAMO84: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.
All these epistle to support the Pandora thief
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
..And only the violent ones taketh it by force!!

Jagaban made outrageous comments in Ogun because of perceived threat by PMB to interfere/influence the primaries in favour of someone..

PMB noticed that his gimmicks are already blown, he had no choice but to allow..

Smart Jagaban cool...
Outside politics,in reality it works.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by pryme(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:

Are you suggesting 1271 delegates, reflective of Nigeria, only voted Tinubu because they were bribed?

The news going around everywhere is saying Tinubu bought all the delegates with dollars, I don't know how valid this is.
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by algusto: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Home remedy for infertility

Millions of couples around the world are affected by infertility. If you are one of them, don’t lose hope! There are many home remedies for infertility that can help increase your chances of conceiving. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the most effective home remedies for infertility and how they can help you conceive a baby! Read more here https://algusto.org/home-remedy-for-infertility/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections: Choose Between Tinubu, Obi, Ezeife Tells Nigerians / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.