Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North (33295 Views)

2023: PDP Will Chase APC Out Of Presidency – Okowa / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Freedom34: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
And obj flew his kite under APC right?
If u are to use dt criss-ctoss analogy then ur grouse shd be towards atiku -a northerner- trying yo cum immediately after 8 yes of pmb- another northerner!

Ur case nor tight brah!
Zukwanuike biko!
cool

emmykk:

I guess you are a yoruba otherwise you won't write some of the things you posted here.

1 Muslim Muslim or christian Muslim or whatever religion permutation is very irrelevant because the candidate after voting them in will not care about what their religion says about stealing and other vices.so why do we assumed religion determine votes.

You talk about APC being fair by zone it zone. But it went to south west that already have Obasanjo from that zone.That is not fairness.

You talked about PDP been considerate since they produce a northern as presidential candidate. As a Yoruba you don't see injustice in APC zoning it to south west as unfairness but accusing North East who has the same situation at south east that got the tickets.

Don't boarder yourself about religion as yardstick to determine the voting pattern.Just wait for result and the result is 65% in favour of Atiku
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by integrity16(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

����

This country no be am. Just imagine wetin you type

No wonder there's brain drain. Countless intelligista they run comot especially because they don't see much hope in this country. Just see wetin you type. Nawa o.

Who is this ignorant goat?
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Mjshexy:
Majority of youths want Peter Obi, please let's rescue Nigeria. The office of the citizen should wake up to this call

Majority of online PVCless noise makers you mean? Like it or not, APC and PDP remain parties to beat. In fact APC because of power holding advantage. Now stop embarrassing yourself and answer,
MUSLIM-MUSLIM or continuation of Fulani dynasty?
As for me, I say MUSLIM-MUSLIM not because of religion sentimentality because I would have voted Osinbajo if he had emerged the APC flagbearer but because power must be rotated away from fulanis at least for the next few years. The fulanis are getting more powerful now and giving another fulani more years in Aso Rock will embolden them to destroy other tribes more. We need to cut their excesses something none of their tribe men will ever do. If Tinubu needs another powerful hausa Muslim man as running mate to win in 2023, I say MUSLIM-MUSLIM should stand. We give Senate president to an Eastern man and that will be a uniting move I've always wanted.

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by bjdon: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
seunmsg:
I agree completely with the OP. This choice is now before us especially southerners. We either ensure power returns to the south through Tinubu or it remains in the north with Atiku.

If the price of power returning to the South is a Muslim-Muslim ticket, then let it stay in the North. After all despite all the years the North have rulled, their region is still poor and under developed. Another 4 years won't make much diffrence.
Muslim-Muslim tikcet is simply not acceptable in today's Nigeria
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by seunayantokun(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
We know you're all together in this, stop writing from the limitations of your mind.
This opinion is a fallacy, it is called FALSE DILEMMA. It is a bad kind of argument to say people are bound to choose between two sickening evil options because there can't be a good one. With numerous good and peaceful options staring at us, why must you narrow your thinking to those two?
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
A CLARION CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS.
https://twitter.com/joetttimua/status/1534900006422994944?t=OEj9I4emifuORyOkg_bYBg&s=19

Continue sharing and retweeting let's rescue Nigeria.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Ojoowo(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
The permutation is between APC and PDP, LP might come a distance 3rd, so for power to return to South, APC is the option as PDP has betrayed the south from failing to feed a southerner. If the Southerners are wise enough, our support should go for APC

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by garfield1: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elibakon:

When did i mention Rivers state voting for APC?
Did you read my write up?
Did you check the maps i posted?
SE, SS and NC is for PDP and has always been for PDP, it's a bit dicey in the SW, however the North always votes along ethnis lines, thus, Atiku. My submission is backed by historical data.

No,the north always vote buhari not always ethnic lines.in 1993 and 2003,they voted southerners.atiku doesnt have that followerdhip up north...I just used rivers to illustrate party strength.the way pdp is strong in rivers is how apc is entrenched in core north.. Zamfara,borno,yobe are too deeply entrenched in apc/buhari for them to vote against tinubu
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Nasir123(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Sorry to be so blunt.

1. Northern Christians are despised in their region and have very little influence. In fact, Dogara has control of just 3 LGAs in Bauchi State - as strong as he's touted. Tinubu will definitely lose if he tries it. If you notice, El Rufai said he would do Muslim / Muslim ticket in Kaduna, and he won. Didnt you also notice that Tinubu didn't waste time during campaign with delegates in certain regions?

2. Now, one secret that Southern people don't know, Atiku is really hated in the North. He has a reputation of a snake. He's widely abused as a homo and not a true Muslim. He's said to have been cursed to never be President by a popular Islamic Cleric. To be honest, I still don't understand the hate.

3. Tinubu will pick someone very strong from the North and he will be a Muslim. Northerners even see it as a revenge because OBJ foisted an unhealthy Yaradua that didn't really rule actively. They feel BAT might die in power or the VP does most of the heavy lifting.

By the time Tinubu calls meetings of traditional religious leaders and the big Pastors of Yorubaland e.g. Adeboye, Kumuyi and Oyedepo.... you will be shocked how the potential 60% SW votes turns to 80 or even 90! Oh I even forgot his wife is a Pastor in RCCG and not in the Senate (free to campaign). Remi will go to mega churches - Yorubas undisputably have the biggest.... and preach every Sunday.

Bloc votes from SW and a North 50/50 or even 40% from North will win it for BAT.

Politicians do their calculations well... no matter Atiku's vice, he's very unlikely to win. That's just the reality.

Tinubu is a strong politician but I doubt anyone was sure he would soundly thrash President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman. Did we really expect such a wide margin?

Politicians are like sharks, they easily smell blood in the water I.e. they quickly jump to the side of a potential winner. The APC primaries was an eye-opener for many. SS will smartly fall in line, BAT might not win there but he will do better than projected. SE will be stubborn as usual and unfortunately shout marginalization later. Unfair it might seem but true.

The main election campaigns might be physically tasking for him, but he will very likely trounce Atiku. The other candidates don't matter at all; not worth mentioning.

Tinubu can only lose if he chooses Ganduje (bad reputation) or a Northern Christian. Or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket .... grin grin

You nailed it!
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by emmykk(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Freedom34:
And obj flew his kite under APC right?
If u are to use dt criss-ctoss analogy then ur grouse shd be towards atiku -a northerner- trying yo cum immediately after 8 yes of pmb- another northerner!

Ur case nor tight brah!
Zukwanuike biko!
cool

Obasanjo didn't flew his tickets in APC so you think you are smart with that Statement.

Don't worry you will see the out of the results to show for that statement.

Right now SS and SE won't vote APC and the North will vote in their own.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Ekpeitit(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's a Muslim/Muslim ticket, if you don't like go and vote for Labour Party.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by garfield1: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Adexxi:
This your beer palour analysis get as e be embarassed I'm a yoruba man to the core. Anyone familiar with yoruba politics will simply tell you 80%-90% is a joke cheesy That's is the bitter truth. Even as loved as Awolowo was, he was not supported by the vast yoruba populace.

Muslim muslim ticket is a NO , cos' you muslims will never support christian2* ticket , Nigeria is so much divided than playing the card like this.

Right Atiku is not well loved in the North, remember northeast has never produced a president, so this is a shot for them. Northwest will be well dominated by Kwankwaso, he remained strong there especially kano, Jigawa . Katsina might still be in the president kitten .

Soutsouth will surely vote Pdp , infact around 70-80% cos' I don't see them supporting BAT considering the role he played against their son in 2015.

Southeast will vote Peter Obi , just he can only win that zone and no where else ...bitter truth tho cry.... I drop mic for now cool

North central don't also give bloc votes , there are larger population of Christians in this Zone , the likes of Plateau, Taraba, Niger Benue , ask yourself will they be okay with Muslim-Muslim ticket

Adexchelsea,you are not Yoruba...with all the hatred for buhari in 2019,he got 32% in as.tinubu will get at least 40%.,

1 Like

Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by edoairways: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Sorry to be so blunt.

1. Northern Christians are despised in their region and have very little influence. In fact, Dogara has control of just 3 LGAs in Bauchi State - as strong as he's touted. Tinubu will definitely lose if he tries it. If you notice, El Rufai said he would do Muslim / Muslim ticket in Kaduna, and he won. Didnt you also notice that Tinubu didn't waste time during campaign with delegates in certain regions?

2. Now, one secret that Southern people don't know, Atiku is really hated in the North. He has a reputation of a snake. He's widely abused as a homo and not a true Muslim. He's said to have been cursed to never be President by a popular Islamic Cleric. To be honest, I still don't understand the hate.

3. Tinubu will pick someone very strong from the North and he will be a Muslim. Northerners even see it as a revenge because OBJ foisted an unhealthy Yaradua that didn't really rule actively. They feel BAT might die in power or the VP does most of the heavy lifting.

By the time Tinubu calls meetings of traditional religious leaders and the big Pastors of Yorubaland e.g. Adeboye, Kumuyi and Oyedepo.... you will be shocked how the potential 60% SW votes turns to 80 or even 90! Oh I even forgot his wife is a Pastor in RCCG and not in the Senate (free to campaign). Remi will go to mega churches - Yorubas undisputably have the biggest.... and preach every Sunday.

Bloc votes from SW and a North 50/50 or even 40% from North will win it for BAT.

Politicians do their calculations well... no matter Atiku's vice, he's very unlikely to win. That's just the reality.

Tinubu is a strong politician but I doubt anyone was sure he would soundly thrash President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman. Did we really expect such a wide margin?

Politicians are like sharks, they easily smell blood in the water I.e. they quickly jump to the side of a potential winner. The APC primaries was an eye-opener for many. SS will smartly fall in line, BAT might not win there but he will do better than projected. SE will be stubborn as usual and unfortunately shout marginalization later. Unfair it might seem but true.

The main election campaigns might be physically tasking for him, but he will very likely trounce Atiku. The other candidates don't matter at all; not worth mentioning.

Tinubu can only lose if he chooses Ganduje (bad reputation) or a Northern Christian. Or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket .... grin grin

Tinubu might not smell that seat
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by makjo900: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Amumaigwe:

You are just an evil man. You lament that PDP didn't show equity and fairness in choosing a Northerner as their standard bearer, but choose to ignore the same lack of equity and fairness for SW to insist on contesting for the APC ticket instead of supporting SE. You see why I called you evil?
Only power shift to SE not South is what we should be discussing if you are really advocating equity and fairness. We can tolerate a Southern Christian of any tribe to balance the religious scale and not another Muslim after Buhari. If not, we do not mind the power going back to another Northern muslim. After all they are both Muslims but is one is healthier and less greedy than the other.

I laugh when i read this nonsense in bold, mention ONE, i mean just ONE SE candidate in APC that is generally accepted.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by sotall(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ojoowo:
The permutation is between APC and PDP, LP might come a distance 3rd, so for power to return to South, APC is the option as PDP has betrayed the south from failing to feed a southerner. If the Southerners are wise enough, our support should go for APC

But Labout Party also has a southerner on the ballot.

Why not him?

Many other southerners are candidates of their party, why not them?
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Samunique(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Dear Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,

This is a letter of huge concern to you and other Christians in Nigeria. While this is not intended to cause chaos or problems, it is of a very significant importance for the continuity of Christianity in Nigeria. It is very obvious that Nigeria is a multi-religious society with Christianity and Islam as 2 major religions. Now, Nigeria has existed this long because of equity, justice and equality between entities that make up this union called Nigeria.

As you are aware sir, APC recently concluded their primaries with Tinubu emerging as the candidate. Atiku won same for the PDP. APC is of more concern to me because APC governors claimed to have met and insisted on power shift to the south.

Now i ask, if there is a need for power to be shifted to the south, why is it not been shifted to a southern Christian since PMB, a Muslim just completed 8 years. Why is everyone been smart by half in insisting that power shifts to the south and not to a Christian?

Analyzing further, A Tinubu presidency means power will remain with a Muslim for 8 years and another Muslim norther takes over for 8 years which gives a 24 cumulative Muslim rule in a multi religious country. To even make things worse, APC is making things worse and testing the waters by mentioning a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to get reactions..... CAN ARISE OOOOOOO in Nigeria

I anticipate that responses will soon come saying that competence is what matters and not the persons religion. Does it mean there is no competent Christian in the south or a competent Christian VP from the south? This is the reason for the growing worries

Where is the equality in power shift to the south but not to a Christian?

It is surprising that the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has been this docile and quiet in the face of this glaring issue of humongous worry. As stated earlier, this is not intended to stair up any dust but to raise a very important issue so that all the political parties will adjust.

Let the same equality emotion that made the APC governors decide that power goes to the south be used to give power to a southern christian.

Dear CAN President, speak up now!!!!! Because if the reverse was the case, the leadership would have since been screaming...

Thank you

CC:PFN,OAIC,CCN,CSN,TEKAN/ECWA

*copied
Thanks so much for this !!!
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Adexxi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm not yoruba , I be fulani undecided Omo ni ife abure ni mi, Omo dade owó remo, yerepe Ooni erujeje , I'm from the source
garfield1:

Adexchelsea,you are not Yoruba...with all the hatred for buhari in 2019,he got 32% in as.tinubu will get at least 40%.,
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Ezeh0505: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=PassingShot post=113656201]I have read a lot of people saying "no to Muslim-Muslim ticket" even before Asiwaju emerged. Now that he has emerged as the standard bearer of APC with Atiku as the major challenge to him, I wonder why a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu presidency is not better than a return of the presidency to north possibly for another eight years after 8 years of PMB.

Like or loathe APC, it has demonstrated being a truly progressive party by standing with a return of the presidency to the South even after Atiku had emerged as PDP's candidate. PDP damned everything common sense by making Atiku emerge with possibility of keeping the presidency in the north and a lot of people seem not to care because PDP is doing what they need to do to win the election without considering fairness and equity.

I am strongly convinced that when the time comes, majority of voters will side with an APC' Muslim-Muslim ticket which returns presidency to the south and reject a Muslim-Christian ticket which keeps the presidency to the north for another eight years to make it 16 straight years of Northern dominance.[/quote)my question you where is south and north because I want to know like Wise others here you remove hand from your body and you still want to all body to be working well it can happen my dear, I don't if you are still joining Igbos as south because you have doing that you are still too much mistake because there are not good to be Nigeria president and there will not be good to support your candidate from south even with your media warriors it can work this time take or leave it
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Lawlab254: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
27Pushing30:

Who is Obi's running mate?
He hasn't picked yet.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
seunayantokun:
We know you're all together in this, stop writing from the limitations of your mind.
This opinion is a fallacy, it is called FALSE DILEMMA. It is a bad kind of argument to say people are bound to choose between two sickening evil options because there can't be a good one. With numerous good and peaceful options staring at us, why must you narrow your thinking to those two?

Probably because he doesn't daydream and realistic
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by nkem1992: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
integrity16:
The BIG question: Is Peter obi really a Christian? Does he have a relationship with Jesus Christ? Is he a genuine born again Christian? Is he a Christian just because he goes to early morning mass, or by word of mouth?

Because if he is not a genuine christian, I'm Sorry to say that he would be worse than buhari himself.
Is Osinbajo a Christian?
Because the last time I checked,most of you so called christians are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Didijiji: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Samunique:
Thanks so much for this !!!
Welcome sir. This is the link. Kindly go and comment so that people will see it for the sake of justice and equity. No religion can be threatened by the other

https://www.nairaland.com/7171428/christian-association-nigeria-arise
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by chrisooblog: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Under normal circumstances a muslim-muslim ticket shouldn't be a big deal, but the Nigeria of today is vastly different from the Nigeria in 1993 where MKO was able to win the presidential election.

The sad reality is that the country is even more divided today along religious/ethnic lines. Most people around the country need reassurance and the unfiltered truth is that a Christian/Muslim ticket is what will calm many people down before we even begin to talk about campaign manifesto no matter how progressive.

The northern governors appreciated the need to be sensitive to regional feelings that's why they said the south should produce the presidency even though it's not explicitly stated in the Nigerian constitution that the office of the president will be rotated between north and south.

Plus how many people will be comfortable with a Christian - Christian ticket if the roles were reversed?

If Tinubu decides to pick a Muslim vice he will definitely lose that's not a prediction but a spoiler alert.

Sometimes you have to do things to guarantee peace and tranquillity even when it's within your rights not to do so.

PassingShot:
I have read a lot of people saying "no to Muslim-Muslim ticket" even before Asiwaju emerged. Now that he has emerged as the standard bearer of APC with Atiku as the major challenge to him, I wonder why a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu presidency is not better than a return of the presidency to north possibly for another eight years after 8 years of PMB.

Like or loathe APC, it has demonstrated being a truly progressive party by standing with a return of the presidency to the South even after Atiku had emerged as PDP's candidate. PDP damned everything common sense by making Atiku emerge with possibility of keeping the presidency in the north and a lot of people seem not to care because PDP is doing what they need to do to win the election without considering fairness and equity.

I am strongly convinced that when the time comes, majority of voters will side with an APC' Muslim-Muslim ticket which returns presidency to the south and reject a Muslim-Christian ticket which keeps the presidency to the north for another eight years to make it 16 straight years of Northern dominance.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by nkem1992: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

����

This country no be am. Just imagine wetin you type

No wonder there's brain drain. Countless intelligista they run comot especially because they don't see much hope in this country. Just see wetin you type. Nawa o.
Don't mind quoting, religion here and there..
Osinbanjo who was a pastor how did his position as VP portray that....Most religious yet most corrupt country...
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Elvis778(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
SEXONLY:
Destitute like you won't stop coming online to embarrass your generation yet unborn. You can only fool slowpoke like yourself in your erosion region by claiming what you can never be in your life.

Were you referring to your Dad? Cuz your comment sounds like a list of your inheritance... Only deranged miserable retards (like yourself) sell their future to grannies in power just for a few bucks, not like you actually had a reasonable future though, but the only hope to build one you choose to throw away, very unfortunate.
But fortunately for the rest of us, your affliction will remain with you and your likes, as majority of Nigerians has chosen to move forward. wink
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Tareq1105: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mystery9:
It will be a curse for Nigerians to bring back APC or PDP. With Peter Obi I stand.

While I stand with Asiwaju.
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Dear Samson Olasupo Adeniyi Ayokunle,

This is a letter of huge concern to you and other Christians in Nigeria. While this is not intended to cause chaos or problems, it is of a very significant importance for the continuity of Christianity in Nigeria. It is very obvious that Nigeria is a multi-religious society with Christianity and Islam as 2 major religions. Now, Nigeria has existed this long because of equity, justice and equality between entities that make up this union called Nigeria.

As you are aware sir, APC recently concluded their primaries with Tinubu emerging as the candidate. Atiku won same for the PDP. APC is of more concern to me because APC governors claimed to have met and insisted on power shift to the south.

Now i ask, if there is a need for power to be shifted to the south, why is it not been shifted to a southern Christian since PMB, a Muslim just completed 8 years. Why is everyone been smart by half in insisting that power shifts to the south and not to a Christian?

Analyzing further, A Tinubu presidency means power will remain with a Muslim for 8 years and another Muslim norther takes over for 8 years which gives a 24 cumulative Muslim rule in a multi religious country. To even make things worse, APC is making things worse and testing the waters by mentioning a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket to get reactions..... CAN ARISE OOOOOOO in Nigeria

I anticipate that responses will soon come saying that competence is what matters and not the persons religion. Does it mean there is no competent Christian in the south or a competent Christian VP from the south? This is the reason for the growing worries

Where is the equality in power shift to the south but not to a Christian?

It is surprising that the CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has been this docile and quiet in the face of this glaring issue of humongous worry. As stated earlier, this is not intended to stair up any dust but to raise a very important issue so that all the political parties will adjust.

Let the same equality emotion that made the APC governors decide that power goes to the south be used to give power to a southern christian.

Dear CAN President, speak up now!!!!! Because if the reverse was the case, the leadership would have since been screaming...

Thank you

CC:PFN,OAIC,CCN,CSN,TEKAN/ECWA

*copied

Started with Obasanjo(Christian) no one complain not even hausas who themselves ensured he ruled for 8 years.
Then Yar'Adua (died 2 years later)
Then came Jonathan (another Christian) who was there for additional 6 years of Christianity making it 14 years!
Now if Tinubu becomes president today and managed to complete 8 years, it will be
Muslims : 16
Christians: 14

No much difference right?
This was the reason you guys killed Abiola because he would be another Muslim after military Muslims rule. The consequences are why you now have to be financially gas out just to fill your gas. Nigeria Christians are the worst, very sentimental and fanatics. They preached love only to fellow zoobi tithes payers. If you can't tolerate Muslims for just 2 years then let's religion determine who rules Nigeria henceforth and we shall see how much of you haters!!
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by luluman: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
PassingShot:
I have read a lot of people saying "no to Muslim-Muslim ticket" even before Asiwaju emerged. Now that he has emerged as the standard bearer of APC with Atiku as the major challenge to him, I wonder why a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu presidency is not better than a return of the presidency to north possibly for another eight years after 8 years of PMB.

I am strongly convinced that when the time comes, majority of voters will side with an APC' Muslim-Muslim ticket which returns presidency to the south and reject a Muslim-Christian ticket which keeps the presidency to the north for another eight years to make it 16 straight years of Northern dominance.
Oga, we have other options now, what happens to Labour? Must is always be APC/PDP?
Re: Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North by medolab90(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Sorry to be so blunt.

Even though I’m not a fan of Tinubu I reason with your analysis. Most SW Religious and traditional leaders would prefer a southern leader than a northern holding on to power after all experienced under Buhari . They might have a voice with him in power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.