Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie (32157 Views)

Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edoc / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by dododawa1: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Real time will come oga.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Unshackled: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gee64:
Is this man okay?
he sees better and further than you can ever dream.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga zukwanike. All these shalaye is to justify your wandering gbola. Shior
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Freemasonry: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bia nwokem, zukwanike!!!

Tbe moment you sense say nobody dey reason your matter you go come talk another rubbish. Wetin sef!

Na you be the only married man to jonce?
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by penceman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
With the way this man is making noise its clear he has missed his road. No problem having wives. I will do so my self because thats the way to preserve the first wife. But cure her jealousy first
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na real man u be! Shame dem hypocrites wey get one wife and multiple side chicks
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
After this statement of Yul... From today this is the beginning of his downfall, mark my words

Because he married two wives? Really? You're messed up boy!
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Come back after two years and give us result

This one sweet for now. This life is a mixtures of positive and negative, sweet and bitter, day and night, etc
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by foolbuster: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fr33born:
It's now very obvious that our rulers are not our problem.

Nigerian youths are the problem of Nigeria.

Majority of Nigerian youths are perpetually
F O O L I S H.

You are foolish for assuming polygamy is foolish.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Candycrushy:
This public display of nonsense wont make me hate ur movies cos you're a good actor
But this??...God help my gender
If that's you @your dp, please don't bleach. You're beautiful the way you are. Black will always be beautiful.

And pay no attention to those redpiller idiots that are obviously suffering from brain disorders
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Nekky5(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have always thought Yul was mature. His new status as a husband of 2 women and the way he goes about it in social media really portrays his level of maturity. He is not the first person to marry another woman and would definitely not be the last but at least he should handle his family affairs privately as a man and not let the whole world know what goes on there because NOBODY CARES!!
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Alldew: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Too much attention seeking not good for ya. Why not add more wives so your blessings will triple. Ode.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by tyav7: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can imagine what would have been said if Yul were a northerner
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Alldew: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
maasoap:
Na real man u be! Shame dem hypocrites wey get one wife and multiple side chicks
And who told you having two wives will stop him from having numerous side chicks.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Candycrushy:
This public display of nonsense wont make me hate ur movies cos you're a good actor
But this??...God help my gender
I already hate his movies
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by edungene7: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu man when the reggae music go change to makosa no come open the books of lamination here
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Alldew:

And who told you having two wives will stop him from having numerous side chicks.

My point is nobody holly pass
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Bbbw: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good for you
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
This guy if you are happy , stay happy stop trying to find validation and acceptance on SM by force.. Simple!
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Toriagirl(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's your choice sir.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by cocomi2022: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
What is all these noise all about gan for sef? People marry 10 wives with no problem
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by izubext007: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Enjoy ur pussies don't mind d world.......so many women and men castigating u who are committing adultery
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Alawode01(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Complete man
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Henz81: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
meritadavize1:
This ipob terrorists breed Wan copy boko boys way.... Lol
Idiot
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by uche393: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
having 2 wives is better than 2 babymamas
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by wizelink(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
What a trash. Marrying one is not a bed of roses talk more of two. I hope you will still come and tell the whole world that polygamy is not it when the goings become bitter
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by PINKYandBRAIN: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
BRAIN: My Primary Message to The Nigerian Youth is that They Should Not Waste Their Precious Time online. They should utilize News like this Fruitfully to their S.E.O Advantage as This is One of The Best Investment they can do to themselves while reading News on this Forum.

PINKY: What's The Best Investment in The World, BRAIN ?

BRAIN: The Best Investment Is On Yourself ooo (in Timaya's) Voice:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Learn How To Invest in Yourself Through The Metaverse World of Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

Use Your BRAIN, Stop Getting Scammed in the name of Digital Investment. Stop Sending Money to Brands in the name of "investments".

Invest in Yourself by Yourself, For Yourself.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Elidrisy20: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
It will soon bring you wahala
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by goldmatrix(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please yourself and stop talking. It's all about you and your family.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Tomamajojo(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
He is trying by all means to justified his action

Abeg shift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) / Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 / Kiekie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.