Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie (32139 Views)

Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edoc / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fr33born:
It's now very obvious that our rulers are not our problem.

Nigerian youths are the problem of Nigeria.

Majority of Nigerian youths are perpetually
F O O L I S H.
So the youths are the problem to the rulers.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Slimwhyt(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
This guy shud jst keep kwayet jare, nobody send am again. sad
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by bellotaofeek: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your problem!
I beg who do u think can move Nigeria forward. Obi , Atiku or ABAT !
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edochie

Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has stated that marrying two wives has brought him blessings and elevated his two wives, IGBERETV reports.

In April, Yul disclosed that he has taken actress, Judy Moghalu as his second wife and welcomed a son with her.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Yul stated that he wronged his first wife May with the way he went about getting married to Judy and that he has since apologized to her.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cel5fTBLO4G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

junkie
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Candycrushy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Felixamos:

If that's you @your dp, please don't bleach. You're beautiful the way you are. Black will always be beautiful.

And pay no attention to those redpiller idiots that are obviously suffering from brain disorders
Thank you dear
I won't bleach too
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by exever100(f): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
You have become an explainer since you married your second wife ....my brother its obvious you're under a spell and you are just trying to cover up your shame by explaining yourself to people
Omicronvaccine:
Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edochie

Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has stated that marrying two wives has brought him blessings and elevated his two wives, IGBERETV reports.

In April, Yul disclosed that he has taken actress, Judy Moghalu as his second wife and welcomed a son with her.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Yul stated that he wronged his first wife May with the way he went about getting married to Judy and that he has since apologized to her.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cel5fTBLO4G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by GloriousGbola: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ishilove:
Oga zukwanike. All these shalaye is to justify your wandering gbola. Shior

WanderingWilly
WondermentWilly
GallivantingGbola
PerambulatingPeePee

Thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by nwakibie3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
nwanyiugbo122:
This guy is restless, just saying all these things to validate his mistake. Nobody cares sir.

What mistake?
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Adext4sure(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2022
I won't believe you, until I see those ladies take pictures together... SIMP dude angry
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Successfulben: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2022
If not for media, who you help?
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by donhils: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Too early to be giving such verdicts
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by donhils: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Adext4sure:
I won't believe you, [/b]until I see those ladies take pictures together[b]... SIMP dude angry
That could be arranged for the cameras
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by babsbolad: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Is this clown not showing interest in presidency again?
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
nwakibie3:

What mistake?
you think na clear eye him take marry Judy?
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by drehdinho(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by iRepNaija1: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2022
The more I read about this man, the more I dislike him.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by OyinO: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
You're carried. Nothing do you. You're 100% on point. Don't mind the brainwashed and indoctrinated mental slaves.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Mrsserene: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm sincerely concerned for Yul. He has been spewing rubbish lately. I pray the second wife did not use juju on him o.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by ladej(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
First wife is staying. For me the matter is finished. As they say to God be the glory.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by jeremiah0817(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
And it kill Ur political career
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by CoolJul: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Preach!

We are here waiting....for the Benediction.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by AlwaySpeakTruth: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Baba rest ba
You haven't even said anything about people getting PVCs
You are busy ranting about your two wives
People wey they marry 5 Dem no de even make noise sef

As in eh. The guy just look like sufferhead. Next thing him wife go find new husband, since na nollywood story
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
maasoap:

Because he married two wives? Really? You're messed up boy!

Your a big Mugu boy!
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
You must give us the result
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
maasoap:

Because he married two wives? Really? You're messed up boy!

Mumu Boy! Sheybe now he's down fall has started by breakup from May!.. your a messed up goat, boy sef get sense pass u.. olodo goat
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Mumu Boy! Sheybe now he's down fall has started by breakup from May!.. your a messed up goat, boy sef get sense pass u.. olodo goat

Break up means downfall in your family. You are not to be blamed but your limited choice of words to express yourself
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2022
maasoap:

Break up means downfall in your family. You are not to be blamed but your limited choice of words to express yourself

YOUR A BIG FOOL O! AFTER I SAID HE WAS BRAGGING ABOUT HIS TWO WIVES, I SAID HIS DOWNFALL WILL SOON START, I MEANT HIS BREAKUP WITH HIS WIFES, & U WROTE BECAUSE HE MARRIED 2 WIFES, IF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WERE LEARNED ENOUGH TO SEE THE HEADING OF A SENTENCE AND KNOW WHAT SHOULD FOLLOW THAT SENTENCE, YOU FOR UNDERSTAND. BUT SINCE YOU & YOUR FAMILY NA OLODO ILLITERATE ALL OF UNA NO FIT PASS IELTS EXAM TO GO ABROAD, THATS WHY YOU NO SABI GOOD ENGLISH FOR YOUR FAMILY. NEXT TIME WHEN ONE BRAGGS ABOUT HIS TWO WIVES & I SAY THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF HIS DOWNFALL THINK OF THE ENGLISH PLACING SO U SHOULD KNOW ITS BREAK UP... MUMU BOY GO & PRACTICE IELTS EXAM TO KNOW HOW ENGLISH GOES AND HOW YOU PLACE THE ENGLISH... OLODO RABATA LIKE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiekie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl / KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) / New Stunning Photos Of Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.