Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie (32156 Views)

Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edoc / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga, we don't give a fvck anymore!

Go support your brother for presidency!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Pojomojo: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Individual studies report a higher prevalence of somatization, depression, anxiety, hostility, psychoticism and psychiatric disorder in polygynous wives as well as reduced life and marital satisfaction, problematic family functioning and low self-esteem.

Disadvantages of Polygamy
Polygamy can be problematic from a legal perspective.
Religious concerns related to polygamy.
Polygamy may lead to jealousy.
Having more than one partner can be expensive.
You need a bigger home if you have multiple spouses.
Polygamy MAY promote gender inequality.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by baby124: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are the one announcing it, so I don’t believe. If outsiders see and announce your progress then I will believe!

3 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Neddstark: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you did a good thing,why have to defend it a hundred times to feel good about yourself. There are hundreds of thousands polygamists in Nigeria and they are not shouting.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by kingyakos: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga stand with both of them beside you and take photo make we see

4 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nwokem biko keep quiet nah for God. The more you talk about this issue the more you sound stupid pls keep quiet biko.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by penplus: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are weak and your talk is cheap. Rest abeg.....and stop setting a bad example everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by onumadu: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only people with above average IQ can understand what Yul is actually saying.
Unfortunately most of his critics have low IQ and therefore can't understand him. So they dig in and criticize!
Poor Yul
Wishing him the very best! cool

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mumuman. If you know what the future holds, you ll know that you can't please one wife not to talk of two wives.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Epurogonogono(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
This man is just seeking for cheap attention undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by koyyess: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Coconut head.

It seems when negroes start loosing their hair, the small sense they have will follow the hair to fall off.

Look at what a supposed educated vessel is spewing.

Glutton tortoise.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Blbagja8: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Ara21(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Baba rest ba
You haven't even said anything about people getting PVCs
You are busy ranting about your two wives
People wey they marry 5 Dem no de even make noise sef

If at the rate things are going in this country people are still waiting for someone to tell them to go and get their PVC then there is a very big problem, even without being told you should have gotten your PVC. Please leave the man to express himself, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by FireUpNow(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na the enjoystagebtou dey so when the bitter and painful stage go fall on you, we go still go ahead and read it.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Meanwhile his wife just ignored him to oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your marriage is a very last problem Nigerians got now ooo... if u like marry 18 wives it will not stop President Peter Obi from winning come 2023 general elections
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by MrCover: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by alibiz: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edochie

Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has stated that marrying two wives has brought him blessings and elevated his two wives, IGBERETV reports.

In April, Yul disclosed that he has taken actress, Judy Moghalu as his second wife and welcomed a son with her.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Yul stated that he wronged his first wife May with the way he went about getting married to Judy and that he has since apologized to her.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cel5fTBLO4G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This boy has lost it, we love you not because you did something special, but the love we have for your father.
Pls don't ruin it.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Munzy14(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
WFMarket:
Yul ooooo ....... U been behaving like a boring person lately.
As in eeh.. cheesy

He is expecting too much from people who doesn't care..

He should take his marriage off media.
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by hardon1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yule relax, the film just dey start

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by simplesearch: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Self deceit is the greatest form of deceit. What the Alpha and Omega, the creator of heaven and earth forbids, is what this young man is basking in. A euphoria of an enjoyment he'll soon outgrow and outlive!

1 Corinthians 7:2: “But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.”

........Each man to his own wife not wives and vice versa.

1 Corinthians 7:39
The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by irunoko(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
I blame the media for disturbing us with your bunkum
you dey mind AM

JUSTIFYING his list and inability to keep it in his pants.gbogbo Obo Ni Dido lodo tie
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by irunoko(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
I blame the media for disturbing us with your bunkum
you dey mind AM

JUSTIFYING his list and inability to keep it in his pants.gbogbo Obo Ni Dido lodo tie

He's even bringing God into his intentional actions.olorun Ku suru
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by irunoko(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
simplesearch:
Self deceit is the greatest form of deceit. What the Alpha and Omega, the creator of heaven and earth forbids, is what this young man is basking in. A euphoria of an enjoyment he'll soon outgrow and outlive!

1 Corinthians 7:2: “But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.”

........Each man to his own wife not wives and vice versa.

1 Corinthians 7:39
The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
exactly
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by abobote: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
This man is depressed
Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by jpdoncumagain: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Baba zukwanike…
Na media I blame. Nor b u. Wen u go c Wetin follo marrying more than one wife, na dat time ur eyes go clear small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl / Laura Ikeji Slays In Swimsuit In France / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.