Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Woman Who Has Been Sleeping Around With Different Men Share Her Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Has Been Sleeping Around With Different Men Share Her Testimony (1013 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Has Been Sleeping Around With Different Men Share Her Testimony by balmingilead: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2022
I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for more than 3 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees.During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body after sleeping from house to house with men and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, it was just few weeks ago i did research on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Evans Edionwe and he drop the contract of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. N
Evans Edionwe telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me.I am now here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness.And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived.So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on any of this diseases
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
COPD
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
HERPES.
SYPHILIS.
HEPATITIS A B and C
Contact Dr, Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Groom Seen Actively Betting During Bis Church Wedding - Video / Never Be With A Girl You Don't Intend Marrying / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.