Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) (2430 Views)

I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
I honestly hate the fact that I don’t know you, I may never see your panties and yet I walk past you and you’re staring at me. That is a mind game that actually isn’t fair. If you walk past a person and they stare at you lustfully it actually increases libido because your brain is tricked to believing the person has sexual urges towards you and that most annoying part is that you can’t prove it and you can’t even say anything to them because they don’t know you. So you start feeling sexual tension towards a stranger that you can’t even do anything about and that’s sucks!
Google the words “BLUE BALLS” that’s what happens anything a stranger stares at a man, I mean a beautiful female stranger. Your brain sees a potential female partner and yet you can’t do anything about it. You have increased sexual urge towards a person you may never see anywhere again, so permit my bad attitude if I don’t react in a friendly way because a stranger is staring at me, you’re in fact In reality teasing me... “hey I’m a pretty girl and I’m probably married and I’m staring at you with my sexy body and you can’t do anything about it”

Only a genius will understand this thread completely

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Bruno3000(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2022
They are everywhere, me i no send them.
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by osemoses1234(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Yaba left
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by TheRace55: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2022
you are worried because you fed your mind with expecting female validation , Girls are like that sometimes to keep stari ng at someone they never knew. Like making a strong I contact that can make you feel some how .

I Learn how to handle that since I was 23. next time you met girls like that looking at you just break the eye contact and face your front . That what I did to one Girl like that she has to keep looking at me to the verge of coming closer to me any were she saw me but still I I stand on my feet , at Last she was the one that started talking to me.

so just act Like nobody is there if you notice any girl staring at you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by DaInferno(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:
I honestly hate the fact that I don’t know you, I may never see your panties and yet I walk past you and you’re staring at me. That is a mind game that actually isn’t fair. If you walk past a person and they stare at you lustfully it actually increases libido because your brain is tricked to believing the person has sexual urges towards you and that most annoying part is that you can’t prove it and you can’t even say anything to them because they don’t know you. So you start feeling sexual tension towards a stranger that you can’t even do anything about and that’s sucks!
Google the words “BLUE BALLS” that’s what happens anything a stranger stares at a man, I mean a beautiful female stranger. Your brain sees a potential female partner and yet you can’t do anything about it. You have increased sexual urge towards a person you may never see anywhere again, so permit my bad attitude if I don’t react in a friendly way because a stranger is staring at me, you’re in fact In reality teasing me... “hey I’m a pretty girl and I’m probably married and I’m staring at you with my sexy body and you can’t do anything about it”

grin some of you are just spoilt...you go to school, church/mosque, read books and still choose a part of Life you wanna make difficult for yourselves and the people around you. I didn't read through, the headline just taya me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by JOACHINpedro: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na why I say greenlight na scam, it has landed great men behind bars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheRace55:
you are worried because you fed your mind with expecting female validation , Girls are like that sometimes to keep stari ng at someone they never knew. Like making a strong I contact that can make you feel some how .

I Learn how to handle that since I was 23. next time you met girls like that looking at you just break the eye contact and face your front . That what I did to one Girl like that she has to keep looking at me to the verge of coming closer to me any were she saw me but still I I stand on my feet , at Last she was the one that started talking to me.

so just act Like nobody is there if you notice any girl staring at you.

They actually enjoy the mind game. So now I fuckkk with their mind instead. Just saw one now eating with her man and was staring at me without breaking eye contact, so I winked at her and never stared at her again. So it’s her who will be feeling the sexual tension now not me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na why I say greenlight na scam, it has landed great men behind bars

Underrated comment !!!!!!
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by TheRace55: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

They actually enjoy the mind game. So now I fuckkk with their mind instead. Just saw one now eating with her man and was staring at me without breaking eye contact, so I winked at her and never stared at her again. So it’s her who will be feeling the sexual tension now not me
exactly you get it !

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Ballzproblemm: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

monkey feeling funky ,all This na for high school boys ,I no dey read meaning into all those things
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by InfinityFabric: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is why Islaam cover them up from head to toe. Can't argue with the basic logic that women are sex objects - can't just be moving around naked and teasing men.
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Genius indeed.
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by blaquebelle: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:
This is why Islaam cover them up from head to toe. Can't argue with the basic logic that women are sex objects - can't just be moving around naked and teasing men.
So you can't control yourself?
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by baralatie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
So basically you lack self control and self validation
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

So you have blue balls just by a lady starring at you

You have mental case o
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
monkey feeling funky ,all This na for high school boys ,I no dey read meaning into all those things

Lol anybody wey mistakenly brag for this life must sha chop insult, no worry I understand humans they hate when you rub any form of greatness in their face. No be me say make una no get anything to brag about, stop fighting beautiful or rich people

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I swear, all they do is tease men every single day, we men dey suffer. So many nakeddd women walking around making you jealous
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
baralatie:
So basically you lack self control and self validation

When you come to this life again and have a face that gets that much attention you may relate
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
baralatie:

So you have blue balls just by a lady starring at you

You have mental case o

When you have an average of 20 girls staring at you everyday you will understand. This post only 10 percent of men will understand because not every guy fit into the category of people girls are obsessed with staring at
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Ballzproblemm: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol anybody wey mistakenly brag for this life must sha chop insult, no worry I understand humans they hate when you rub any form of greatness in their face. No be me say make una no get anything to brag about, stop fighting beautiful or rich people
lol ,u dey hate on you because a girl showed you greenlight , do you know that women get thousaud of approach daily and they don't see it as if deal,so why would you as man see such as big deal and as for the hating part ,my guy you are a nobody lol rest
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol ,u dey hate on you because a girl showed you greenlight , do you know that women get thousaud of approach daily and they don't see it as if deal,so why would you as man see such as big deal and as for the hating part ,my guy you are a nobody lol rest

Fvckoff
Re: Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) by baralatie(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Badboibipo:

When you have an average of 20 girls staring at you everyday you will understand. This post only 10 percent of men will understand because not every guy fit into the category of people girls are obsessed with staring at
Exercise your mental.strength.
Imagine if you are is standing in the midst of women
So you will now ejaculate in public?

If tem like let them look ,stare,sulk mind your own buz or you would prefer women snubbing you no matter how hard you try

(1) (Reply)

Just a social experiment / What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? / Southafrican Man MasturBate Infront Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.