Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo (26264 Views)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by fergie001: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Excerpts of an interview with Festus Osifo, President of the Trade Union Congress on AriseTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF41xP8qI0
Interviewer: There is a standing Court injunction stopping you from embarking on any strike and if you do, you will be in contempt of Court, why did you choose to ignore it?

Osifo: I think the first person that will be in contempt of the Court is the Attorney-General himself because as you could see severally even in this dispensation, you could even see the case of Emefiele for example, you have heard when the Court said you should release him, the DSS should release him, but No.

We are copying what the Federal Government is doing, that is No 1.

No 2; as at today, I don't have a copy of the Service. I saw it on Television, and anybody could go on TV and say anything. Perhaps, which Courts are we talking about? Is it the same Court that was described by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court (Dattijo)?
Who owns the Court? The same Federal Government owns the Court.

You cannot continuously take black market injunctions to cripple labour. Before you do that, you have to arrest the entire Nigeria workers and we are ready for it.

Interviewer: Do you as leaders expect to be charged to Court for contempt?

Osifo: I mean I don't have any Service, there is no proof of Service and so if you want to charge us to Court, we are here. We are not running away, Nigeria is our own. We will fight for the soul of this Country.

194 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.

426 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by magoo10(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2023
I love this ,to be irresponsible is not a virtue.
jobless urchins over to you

297 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by helinues: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Good.

Let's see who get muscle pass.

That undone beans , una must chop am by force

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Lovemeharder(f): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2023
sad
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Calabar1stSon: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2023
E no concern me. My concern be say Akara wey I dey buy 2 tiny balls for N50 don dey sell for 1 for N50.

Modified:
Mods continue deleting my comments while you allow senseless Urch1ns quote me with nonsense comment.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by FreeStuffsNG: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance for Lagosians prevailed under then Gov. Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged and prosecuted for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. Prosecution for crime has no expiry date. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!

22 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by helinues: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
E no concern me. My concern be say Akara wey I dey buy 2 tiny balls for N50 don dey sell for 1 for N50.

Dema acclaimed bullionaires.

Ordinary Akara

Calabar1stSon:
Empty skull loaded with sawdust. Abi them tell you say Billionaires no dey follow complain?

Toh, so N50 Akara dey affect your own bullionaire. Iyen lagbara

cheesy

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Treasure17(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Buhari set the bad precedent.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by accordadoga29(f): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Hehehe

This one and šŸ•-ERO (Peopleā€™s dog) will soon end up like Emefiele.

IyĆ¢miris are the problem of this country

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by obawinner(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Keep playing politics, Emefiele with Federal govt supports comes to mind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Blacktruth: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Wahala everywhere, na wa
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by iCauseTrouble: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Tit for Tat grin

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Everyone just doing as they like in this country.

NLC boss got beaten up but Nigerians are the ones to suffer.

NPA has joined and all the goods imported for Christmas sales will now become heavy with demurrage.

Imo state people are still without electricity but they will still pay Nepa bills for the month.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by newnigerdelta00: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts of an interview with Festus Osifo, President of the Trade Union Congress on AriseTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF41xP8qI0
Interviewer: There is a standing Court injunction stopping you from embarking on any strike and if you do, you will be in contempt of Court, why did you choose to ignore it?

Osifo: I think the first person that will be in contempt of the Court is the Attorney-General himself because as you could see severally even in this dispensation, you could even see the case of Emefiele for example, you have heard when the Court said you should release him, the DSS should release him, but No.

We are copying what the Federal Government is doing, that is No 1.

No 2; as at today, I don't have a copy of the Service. I saw it on Television, and anybody could go on TV and say anything. Perhaps, which Courts are we talking about? Is it the same Court that was described by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court (Dattijo)?
Who owns the Court? The same Federal Government owns the Court.

You cannot continuously take black market injunctions to cripple labour. Before you do that, you have to arrest the entire Nigeria workers and we are ready for it.

Interviewer: Do you as leaders expect to be charged to Court for contempt?

Osifo: I mean I don't have any Service, there is no proof of Service and so if you want to charge us to Court, we are here. We are not running away, Nigeria is our own. We will fight for the soul of this Country.

Owner nor get head
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by etin06(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2023
This is turning to a banana Republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by wunmi590(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2023

Funny šŸ˜ NLC
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
When Buhari started dis madness, I knew that a day like dis will come
Tinubu followed suit, look at where we are now. Court hv bring pocketed, no more respect and rule of law again all bcs of dis useless party.
Well, before they arrest TUC and NLC, they should get ready for d serious chaos bcs d tension is high, hunger is high and some Tinubu political enemies will use dis as an opportunity to put everywhere on fire.
If tinubu and his goons are sensible enough, they should allow TUC and NLC to go on strike,
As for d ronu crew, I always laugh bcs I know that they are just hungry bastard

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Uyi168: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance prevailed under Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then.
..please, shut your mouth..

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by hisbah2121(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
bla ba over to you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by RisenJoe(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Na the rubbish wey una cause for this country be this, everyone is doing as they like.

Disregard for the rule of law which started during Buhari period and which Tinubu is reinforcing now is one the major issues we have in this country.

A country that doesn't respect its own laws will be seen as a joke in the eyes of the international community cos investors will be afraid of investing in a lawless society unless INVESTOR SABINUS.

Reform the security and justice system in Nigeria and watch how our glory will returned..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by elder1002: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Rubbish..

Enjoy the government you were celebrating for all the irregularities surrounding them.

You voted an illegitimate government.

Fake university
Fake date of birth
Fake certificate
Rigged into power

When you should protest you won't. Its things that don't matter that you will be seeking to protest

No worry, NO WORK NO PAY... go strike oh.. let the law strike you

We deserve the kind of leaders we have in this country...

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by LegacyB: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
You go cry Las Lasā€¦ā€¦.
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by samz77: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
This is not good

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Nahunger(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
grin
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Ttipsy(f): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Lol
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Abefe89: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Lets relax and see how it goes
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by ATEAMS: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.