Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary (26890 Views)

Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Danniedpastor(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:
Baba don chop breakfast. E remain Peter Obi grin

Keep mining pussy and stop talking politics.
Obi is coasting to victory

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Diligence: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
O boy: we are seeing this 2023 General Election as A Generational Shift. Youths are not smiling anymore. Even children hv now bn set Sharply against their parents on this challenge!

It comes with Hope and Revolution Combo. The thing is you can't predict the outcome...Hope& Revolution!
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Take it or leave it, Nigeria is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by PussyMiners: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Keep mining pussy and stop talking politics.
Obi is coasting to victory
I am Igbo and I mine and slice pussy for a living cheesy
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by toprealman: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:
Baba don chop breakfast. E remain Peter Obi grin
Last super served, Obi is not moved.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by blancsn1: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Foolish Igbo with foolish mentality. The last time you won the ticket did you with via the poverty mentality cos now that you lost you are making senseless noise up n down the hood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by seunmsg(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
This failed presidential aspirant should shut the fvck up. He’s a loser of monumental magnitude.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Alexaonfleek: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Justiceleague12:
He shock you... Nigeria problems need to be study in the university
ASUU is on strike so we can't even study them properly sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Danniedpastor(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

I am Igbo and I mine and slice pussy for a living cheesy

Mr Igbo d pussy miner continue.

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by mayorelum(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ashawo everywhere
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
KEVIND:
Moghalu always come to answer present in every election. Nobody takes him serious
That is what he has refused to look into
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by baralatie(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
ASUU is on strike so we can't even study them properly sad
grin
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by lolu2019: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Class captain.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by iReddington: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin This one thinks politics and governing is motivational speaking and saying fancy words. Wo, wa pe ni be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by emerged01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
For the fact that I'm supporting Tinubu doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Nigeria is gone and I dont think it can be better anytime soon. The system is so messed up that with good person on the helm of affairs this country wont make a difference because the evil ones with money and influence will surely turn the masses against him in the shortest time of his administration.
The grip of the evil doers on this country is so strong,without unity which we lack,there is no way we can take it away from them. As a matter of fact,we dont need to be part of this useless system,all we need is to be united and strong enough to demand for a system that will make Nigeria work. We need to fight dirty. Until we are ready,my vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dats d system
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by bizzibodi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Those are the few good men.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by abobote: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Stop decieving yourself. Join a major political party, start from house of rep. Or senate
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Numbero: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
We offer the best cleaning services in Ibadan
Call us today for your offices,apartment,after party or moving in or out cleaning services

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Afamed: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Mr. Man, stop complaining. Go and support Peter Obi if you have something to offer
You mean the Pandora thief?
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by abobote: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Foolish Igbo with foolish mentality. The last time you won the ticket did you with via the poverty mentality cos now that you lost you are making senseless noise up n down the hood.
To people like you, everything must be giving tribal colouration
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Mr. Man, stop complaining. Go and support Peter Obi if you have something to offer

Who is in the same shoes as he is...the candidate of a small third party.

I don't like Tinubu or Atiku. But Obi cannot win on Labour party platform. At best he would end up like Buhari, when he left ANPP to form his new party CPC and still lost in 2011.

Plus even if Obi wins, he would face a National Assembly of hostile APC and PDP members in the majoirity. And if he allies with one or the other, he would be forced to compromise.

I am not telling you not to vote for LP. But if you want Obi to be the change, then you either mobilize people to vote LP at state and LG level, and at National Assembly level...or forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
emerged01:
For the fact that I'm supporting Tinubu doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Nigeria is gone and I dont think it can be better anytime soon. The system is so messed up that with good person on the helm of affairs this country wont make a difference because the evil ones with money and influence will surely turn the masses against him in the shortest time of his administration.
The grip of the evil doers on this country is so strong,without unity which we lack,there is no way we can take it away from them. As a matter of fact,we dont need to be part of this useless system,all we need is to be united and strong enough to demand for a system that will make Nigeria work. We need to fight dirty. Until we are ready,my vote for Tinubu.

Go and run for office then. Be the change. Don't support Tinubu.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Petdagr8t(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingsley Moghalu should just move his political train to Obi's camp and become Obi-Ligated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Amalekki: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
noble71:
Good people produce good leaders while corrupt people produce corrupt leaders. Poverty of the mind is the greatest poverty ever!
Thank you!

We keep thinking we are smarter than reality. The age old maxim that "every nation gets the government it deserves" is the reality that many don't accept because they fail to understand the context. A people is not limited to just the good, the scrupulous, the forthright, it encompasses all and whatever you throw forward in terms of leadership across all levels reflects 'an aggregate' of your real values as a people.

What we need to rebuild and enrich is our minds, individually and collectively.

3 Likes

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Eagba(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
currently, obi has the best resume than other contestants.
Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
telim:
Trust know one, an angel today can become devil tomorrow. I have witness it few times in my life time.

I prefer to support an angel I know, hoping he stays an angel.

Than support a devil I know hoping he changes to an angel.

Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Amalekki:

Thank you!

We keep thinking we are smarter than reality. The age old maxim that "every nation gets the government it deserves" is the reality that many don't accept because they fail to understand the context. A people is not limited to just the good, the scrupulous, the forthright, it encompasses all and whatever you throw forward in terms of leadership across all levels reflects 'an aggregate' of your real values as a people.

What we need to rebuild and enrich is our minds, individually and collectively.

Mbok, I do not deserve this kind of leadership. I need Peter Obi kind of Leadership because I do my best to stay good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
emerged01:

Is that not better to get a good person on the sit that they masses will be incentivised to fight against than support someone you are sure will do all within his power to cripple the nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary by Amalekki: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Mbok, I do not deserve this kind of leadership. I need Peter Obi kind of Leadership because I do my best to stay good.
Read my comment again, you are just a part of the collective. If the collective want or deserve a Peter Obi, they will get Peter Obi. You have seen that with him and PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) / Abiodun Olujimi Steps Down For Adeyeye At Ekiti PDP Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.