Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt (75127 Views)

The Fish I Caught In My Compound / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Mrexcell(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Some nigerians are just too dumb to believe anything.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet registration is totally free.

Daily login bonus = #957
Per invite = #60,000

Contact me on this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Bigfish121(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
That was how one popular beans seller was accused in uniport. His name is Linus.

when I heard the news I wanted to get mad because I do patronise him for sometime.it was later discovered it was fake news.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Lexkenny99(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
All I Can say is

wow, just wow! shocked
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Mattsilva: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fashionista01:
Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.
STORY.
That was that same preaching one abuja babes was preaching to my bestie, come put my guy under pressure to hurry and marry instead, na so my guy cum marry the babe, babe no cum Sabi good food, only indomie noddles. My guy too na online noodles he Sabi cook. Now me and guy come dey meet for mama Ebuka kitchen every day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by zinaunreal(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ignorance remixed with hate
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Zyxsc: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
McOluOmo:
T

Fake McOluOmo. How far
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Emdee590(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Do not take antimalarials with fruits.
Do not take antimalarials with fruit juice.
Do not take antimalarials with alcohol.
Do not take antimalarials with vitamin C.

Always take antimalarials with plain water only, and make sure to finish your prescription.

✌️

Why please, can you enlighten me the reasons behind the "don't" ?
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by virginchaser(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
I know of two restaurants that were once accused like that. One was my friend's ex girlfriend mother and a popular restaurant in GRA. It was initiated by their ex staff whom later begged them.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by phemmyfour: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fashionista01:
Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.
Once in a while, you just want to eat outside
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by planetx: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
chikason22:
Thank God I hardly eat out. I prepare my meal by myself.
Lazy Nigerians can continue eating all kinds of concoction and urine laced food. E no concern me.

Wait. Why will people do such kind of thing all in the name of making more sales and more money. undecided.
God help us all.
Learn how to cook today and save yourself from some bacteria infested foods.
No busy single bachelor will have time to be cooking up and down like a woman.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by deepwater(f): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Always take antimalarials with plain water only, and make sure to finish your prescription.

✌️

Correct advise
Because of free radicals
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by eguarojeona: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Diabolical =Wicked
Fetish should be used instead.
Cheers
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by jolyment: 1:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Fashionista01:

What if if am busy or can't cook due to genuine reasons.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by AlwaysPositive: 1:38am On Jun 11, 2022
They already succeeded in doing that.

Humans are just so wicked.

Samfloxin:
They want to kill her business. It is a pure gang upbut the perpetrators will be paid in their own coin
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Willie007: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:

✌️

How u take use normal emoji... If I try to use the one on my keyboard, NL automatically changes it to their local type

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Spandau: 3:02am On Jun 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

✌️

Is antimalarials the name of your elder sister or your parents' sister?
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by asahnwaKC: 3:24am On Jun 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Eba nko cool

✌️
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by drololaaof: 3:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Your headline had confirmed that the woman uses diabolical means but the body stated that the story was fabricated ,youcould have wrote suspected

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by yusluvad(m): 4:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Wahala for the vendor... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by ekevwe(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Fashionista01:
all fastfood should close.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by harmony75: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Where do they see dead body water? Jealousy from those using the water they want to destroy the business of the hardworking caterer.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Legendforte: 4:44am On Jun 11, 2022
ecolime:
Aboy
Thank God for Police, those PH boys no get joy oo. Dem fit give Mama wotowoto.
Make dem free her, she's just a great cook grin
But they no fit give their politicians wotowoto.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Fashionista01(f): 4:52am On Jun 11, 2022
jolyment:

What if if am busy or can't cook due to genuine reasons.
U can cook indomie and eat.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by mediclife1987(m): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2022
planetx:
No busy single bachelor will have time to be cooking up and down like a woman.

But you'll have time to goan shayo and eat asun outside no be so?

Continue fooling yourself thinking you're fooling someone else.

You have zero clue what you're missing out on by not cooking yourself.

Watch YouTube videos on the various delicacies you can try your hands out on, and see how exciting cooking is...

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Fashionista01(f): 4:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Jakama90:

Yes, it's good but you cannot prepare your food yourself all the time. There is a time you will not be opportuned to. So you and I needs the food vendors.
You can use snacks to supplement or fries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.