Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt (74860 Views)

Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by dway2life(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Always bless ur food b4 eating
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by PeaceNexus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your headline is misleading.....
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jealousy, one word that can damage everything beyond repair.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Mrkumareze(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good food attracts men n women. Even those who cook well like me ll still once in a while want to taste it outside..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by AsapKen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
That’s how Linus had to close up after they said he was cooking with human waste in aluu…they only want to ruin her business

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Gadafii: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nigerians don’t like progress and they hate progressive peoples, especially when he or she is doing better than them

Smh

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by sexyshola1218: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omo

Guys you really need to stop saving money where there's no interest. Start saving money where you can get up to 10% interest rate and flexible withdrawal. Start using the fairsave wallet by fair money to start growing your money.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by aikyg(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
The woman should identify some people and sue them for damages to the tune of hundreds of millions. She'll never work again in her life. Wicked people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by emmnprince(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Do not take antimalarials with fruits.
Do not take antimalarials with fruit juice.
Do not take antimalarials with alcohol.
Do not take antimalarials with vitamin C.

Always take antimalarials with plain water only, and make sure to finish your prescription.

✌️

You're just plain with your statement without a reason. Why?

Aside that, this your comment does not agree with the post.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by emmnprince(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shoodboi:
A black man does money ritual, and yet, he's not among the richest people in the world. A black footballer does juju, and yet, no black country has ever won the World Cup. A black food seller uses juju to attract customers, and yet she still sells food by the roadside.

Is juju real? Does it work? Yes, juju is real and it works. But it's the one the white man uses and not the black man. The white man's juju is his brain. He uses it to improve his life. That's your own juju too. And not some one nonsense you got from a witchdoctor who is even poorer than you. Imagine someone charging you money to make you rich. Why can't he make himself rich? grin grin grin

Use your head. It's your juju. If that other juju was real, Africa would be the best continent on earth, and the white man wouldn't have taken us as slaves.

There's more to it that meet the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Albertone(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fashionista01:
Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.
Wrong.

Eat in a healthy place so as not to eat unhealthy food.

Let me know if you've ever eaten unhealthy food at Mr.Biggs before.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bad belle pipu everywhere

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by pmc01(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sageez:
https://www.nairaland.com/7172070/me-work-man-since-january

Please help me call out my former boss to pay me. He went mute on my colleagues and I after completing his job

Go to Rant HQ
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by fineberry(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
[i]Jealous people everywhere.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682466:
Illiteracy is not a disease but something worse. How could people believe this rubbish.
And this innocent woman has been selling food in her area for over a decade. Same PH wey we dey. We know Mama so well.

We thank God she was vindicated at last. That is how she could have lost her life to some illiterate smelly bastards. And it is someone that would have started the rumor, before it escalated. Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots. Shame to bad people.
We Rise.
She won't lose her life, Have you heard about jungle justice in PH before?

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Kingozymandias(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Samfloxin:
They want to kill her business. It is a pure gang upbut the perpetrators will be paid in their own coin

Exactly. This happens alot in Rivers state especially when the seller is Yoruba. I have seen this several times.

Ones the seller is doing well the jealous locals set her up this way to wreck the business.

This happened last year in Rumuodumaya and Stadium road to two separate Yoruba food sellers doing well.

Anyways I guess it's the karma Yoruba sow for others they are reaping where ever they go
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Bahamas95(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.....Their plan is to put an end to her business.

Jealousy is worse than witchcraft.

BTW I don't fancy eating outside, I prefer homemade meals.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by moses93(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dead body water wey de kill person.
How is that possible?
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Umukor(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just some jealous neighbors. In fact I ate her beans this afternoon and it tasted nice as always madam big pot had always been my Final destination
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by cenaman(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nothing like charm, a good cook is a good cook.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Jakama90(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fashionista01:
Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.
Yes, it's good but you cannot prepare your food yourself all the time. There is a time you will not be opportuned to. So you and I needs the food vendors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by gentlegeno(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
The only diabolical means that can actually attract me to any restaurant is good food. Apart from this, nothing can prevail over me.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by FreeIgboho: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shoodboi:
A black man does money ritual, and yet, he's not among the richest people in the world. A black footballer does juju, and yet, no black country has ever won the World Cup. A black food seller uses juju to attract customers, and yet she still sells food by the roadside.

Is juju real? Does it work? Yes, juju is real and it works. But it's the one the white man uses and not the black man. The white man's juju is his brain. He uses it to improve his life. That's your own juju too. And not some one nonsense you got from a witchdoctor who is even poorer than you. Imagine someone charging you money to make you rich. Why can't he make himself rich? grin grin grin

Use your head. It's your juju. If that other juju was real, Africa would be the best continent on earth, and the white man wouldn't have taken us as slaves.

Shhhhh. We no want think reach that side

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by edoairways: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fashionista01:
Indeed but your party food is not safe
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by olisaEze(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga goan edit your topic since investigation was carried out and she was found blameless. Unless your intention is to cast aspersions on an innocent woman.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Waper2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
quote author=Fashionista01 post=113676456]Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.[/quote]
Please if you really know how to cook, it will be my honour to have you ���.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by musicwriter(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682466:

Illiteracy is not a disease but something worse.
How could people believe this rubbish.

And this innocent woman has been selling food in her area for over a decade.
Same PH wey we dey.
We know Mama so well.

We thank God she was vindicated at last.
That is how she could have lost her life to some illiterate smelly bastards.
And it is someone that would have started the rumor, before it escalated.
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
Shame to bad people.

We Rise.

Ignorant people have a lot of power too. Never under estimate the power of ignorant people.

Funny enough, you believe that someone died and resurrected in the middle East 2000 years ago.

You need to wake up from your own slumber my brother/sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Her fellow food vendors who are bad cooks instigated this out of jealousy. It is hard to eat a nice prepared meal in all these road side food vendors in PH.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by nijanigga: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Iya basira don jazz me people make una help me oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.