Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt (75132 Views)

The Fish I Caught In My Compound / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Zyxsc: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
McOluOmo:
what's Ur wahala broda man, hw many OluOmo do you know?

Na me be the only chief McOluomo..... any other person is a counterfeit

I greet you, egbon. E ku igbadun. Ko s'oba l'oshodi
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Lovelydaisies: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Do not take antimalarials with fruits.
Do not take antimalarials with fruit juice.
Do not take antimalarials with alcohol.
Do not take antimalarials with vitamin C.

Always take antimalarials with plain water only, and make sure to finish your prescription.

✌️

Fruits, fruit juice, and vitamin C can affect Artemisinin-based antimalarials e.g. Artesunate, Artemether, Lonart and Coartem. Etc.

They make the antimalarials ineffective which means your malaria treatment will not work. You can share this information because many people don’t know this.

✌️

Since you give out these great insights and life-changing quotes, don't you think an equally good name should go with it? smiley

You shouldn't have anything 'fraud' in your name. Just my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Wwwq: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Really
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Richie77: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't trust food vendors. Those days in unilag, you will see those vendors in New hall wetting their frontages early in the morning with various stuffs. Juju everywhere
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
How easy baseless rumors and false accusations can spread and result in the end of your life. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by Fashionista01(f): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
jolyment:

Okay, it's not everybody that can eat indomie.
You can also prepare yam and stew.
Re: Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt by duyilekan98(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fashionista01:
Prepare your food by yourself, be you male or female in order not to eat unhealthy food.

Exactly, and you don’t even have to go far, or spend a dime, Cuisn is all you need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.