Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) (7973 Views)

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by seanwilliam(m): 2:48am On Jun 11, 2022
nifemi01:

No be fight.
I'm just telling you the truth.
We have over 84millions registered voters in this country as at 2019 election.
How many of them voted?
All these online polls voters will be the ones who cannot undergo the stress of seating under the scorching sun to vote on election day. They will be in their houses following the actual voting online. Whereas the uneducated aboki who probably has no footprint on social media is out their under the sun to vote.
Because of his lack of online presence, he probably even doesn't know someone named Obi is running. He is just at the poll to thumb in either APC or PDP because according to the information available to him, there are only 2 polutical parties in Nigeria.

Funnily enough , you just stated the obvious fact and they will ignore it.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by seanwilliam(m): 2:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Igbochief001:

Did I vote in 2019 ? Nope so too most of my friends ? I can count 15 of 20 of my closest friends never vote before ...why ? There was no option

Finally Peter obi have won my vote and that of my friends... and we don't care if he wins or not ...

We just want to do what we think is the right thing vote the best win or lose
of what benefit is your votes if he doesn’t win ?

What’s the essence
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 2:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Delusional people have no sense,that's why they can never see what 2 year old can see.
Only a Biafran can seriously believe that a Biafran can win an election and become the president of Nigeria.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
of what benefit is your votes if he doesn’t win ?

What’s the essence
My conscience that's the essence ,that I'm not part of those who knowingly elected a disaster as president when there was a clearly more competent person

Even if Peter obi gets one vote it would be me
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by OfoIgbo: 3:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Ddokie:

So in your mind you think Peter Obi is sitting in his house in onicha reading twitter abi?

He bloody well is not sitting around in Lagos reading his instagram
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by epsimo4: 5:00am On Jun 11, 2022
This is amazing
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Pauladex(m): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Just imagine someone as Nigeria president without a single governor, senator and rep. No be frustration go kill am? Obi I just they pity you, you wake up too late.

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
funshint:
So people are still relying on online polls grin. If online polls were to be used Tinubu would have come last during the primaries.

The masses doesn't vote in primaries, so online poll won't count.

But Tinubu doesn't have 25k dollars to share everybody across Nigeria to vote for him like he did in primaries.

So online Polls actually counts.

It counted in 2011,2015 and 2019.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by aimmoney9: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Back from ban...welcome

prepare for another one
Mod in the mud..... grin grin grin
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by abiodunalabama: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Babaken:
We can't be doing the same thing and expecting different results
OBI IS A FORCE.
Am ON PETERSIDE.
if ur Obi is good as u claimed Soludo won’t invite Fasola to come and lecture them on good governance in Anambra.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Babaken(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
abiodunalabama:
if ur Obi is good as u claimed Soludo won’t invite Fasola to come and lecture them on good governance in Anambra.
my brother suffer no de tire you.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Babaken(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
abiodunalabama:
If Lagos is so sophisticated and intelligent why appoint Joe igbokwe as Special Adviser for Drainage & Water Resources to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

My brother if we can take away my party, my religion and tribe we will go a long way let's vote by personality not by tribe, religion or party thank you.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by whirlwind7(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
funshint:
So people are still relying on online polls grin. If online polls were to be used Tinubu would have come last during the primaries.

You don't compare party primaries with general elections.
Only delegates vote in primaries, and online poll thrown open to the public has zero bearing on that. Did you know that some delegates may not even have PVC, which is not used for primaries?

This poll is for general elections, and the most popular candidate will have higher votes, which is a reflection of how the general public will vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Job Of The National Security Adviser? / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic / Tribunal Commences Hearing On Atiku’s, Other Petitions Against Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.