Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) (7970 Views)

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by PussyMiners: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Stewpidity in low places. The only voters for north na controlled voters. Under 18 voters and maale and paale who dey only vote who dem tell dem to vote. The only people who know Obi for north na people wen dey go school. And those ones no get PVC. The only way Obi fit carry third try for the election na if OBJ, AL Mustapha, Abdulsalam and babangida back am.
Tinubu's AG ( Osinbajo) didnt appeal Al Mustapha's case .
Go figure !

No one is backing Peter Obi.
Tinubu is your next president
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by RealEzee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Frank my brother.... You guys are not helping Peter Obi.
Other candidates from the two big party are working day and night with some decision makers in the states across Nigeria but Peter Obi is hoping on Nigerian social media hypers that amount less than 3 million votes to win.

How is LP going to mobilize and pay agents that will man the million polling units across Nigeria on election Day?
How will LP get up to 25k votes in states like Kano, Kaduna Kebbi Niger Nasarrawa Sokoto and Bauchi?

We seriously needs to start telling ourselves the plain truth because self deceit will always come back to hurt us with harsh circumstances of realities.
I am yet to see National mobilization that will make Peter Obi the president so for now....

I am with BAT till something remarkable change.
buddy just like other peeps who are organizing within their little spaces between streets u too can start yours, peeps with like minds will join you ,I respect any candidate who even try to be President cos it takes guts to come out and have one or two persons believe in you .
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by VoteObi2023: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
The poll was conducted in a Facebook group populated by Gombe Christians.

It means Northern Christians might vote along religious line. It also means Peter Obi is known in the North.

PeterObi 2023

2 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by RealEzee(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Next year is not far when it comes to Nigeria politics. That's why nobody is saying something about ASUU strike that has been on for 3 months. Most of the senators that was dislodged in their party primaries are no longer at Abuja, they're at their states working closely with their new different party.

Nigeria workers are not realiable because if they're, Yahaya Bello will not win second term and so many other state governors ( don't tell me about rigging because you can't rig where you're not popular)

Voters registration is going on at very slow and negative pace despite the positive turnout in SE. Why won't Peter Obi mobilize contract staffs that will help in voters registration in South East since that's his home base? Some people are already frustrated at getting their voters card and had given up because unlike before they use to register at different wards now you'll only be able to register at only LG headquarters.

inec job is mobilize those contract staff tho not the political parties
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by ifeoluwapo25977: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
People that don’t have PVC voting online. You won’t see any of them on the polls on Election Day.People that don’t have PVC voting online. You won’t see any of them on the polls on Election Day....

1 Like

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by funshint(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But delegates are super-bribable. What this means is that from here onwards, polls are likely to be more accurate because Tinubu will not be able to bribe millions of voters.

Secondly the previous polls were not restricted to the voting delegates. They were open to the general public who don't vote in primaries. Little wonder their wishes differed diametrically with those of the delegates, who can easily collect thousands of dollars and vote against their conscience
You don't know what Tinubu represents... he's not your regular begger politician o.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku won all online posts against buhari, abeg get out
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Abdul9025(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lols.. The Nigeria president of social media
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
nifemi01:
I just laugh whenever I see post like this.
Yes we need real change in this country but it is not going to come by all these online polls.
Election day will come and all these 3k votes for Obi will seat down at home chatting while the abokis and agberos that you won't capture in your online polls will be out in their millions to vote.

This is the truth!
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by TabletMan: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ghostrye:

Why are you with BAT
Because I don't want Atiku to be there.

RealEzee:
inec job is mobilize those contract staff tho not the political parties
Inec work within stipulated budget, they won't mobilize contract staffs when they're looking for funds to loot.
Northerners understand this and always supports them with contract staffs so they can accommodate and register everyone even kids below the age of 12 without much stress and hassle we experience in the SE.
Some SS PDP states are now doing it to also increase their voting strength so it's better you adapt fast or cry later.

OfoIgbo:

From the information I gleaned from a trusted source, PO's camp are fully aware of the concerns you raised, and I believe they are currently planning to plug that gap
How legit/Trusted is your source or is it just Twitter hype?
If you're not afraid of the kinda voting strength ratio between North and South then i am afraid of you. If PO don't have the capacity to neutralise votes from my previous mentioned states then know it's just over for him.
Anambra that's supposed to be PO home based is being bastardised by Simon Ekpa and his armed terrorists. More than 5 LGA in Anambra is likely going to have lowest voters turnout in Nigeria because PO is sleeping on Simons aggressiveness.

Just know that Peter Obi is not doing enough and it's Social media people are just doing everything for him
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by nifemi01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
caprini1:
And you think after reading this your comment,most people will make the same mistake? I laugh in Swahili grin
It is not about making mistake.
The simple truth most eligible voter won't vote, and a vast majority of these non voting voters will be from the south.
A good number will just sit at home and keep following online, many will be put off by the stress of the voting procedures.
Some just to care because they have concluded it ain't worth their time.
Some don't believe any change can come to Nigeria by ballot of which I am among this group.
Some many reasons that will persuade quite a number of eligible voters from voting.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Other candidates from the two big party are working day and night with some decision makers in the states across Nigeria but Peter Obi is hoping on Nigerian social media hypers that amount less than 3 million votes to win.

How is LP going to mobilize and pay agents that will man the million polling units across Nigeria on election Day?
How will LP get up to 25k votes in states like Kano, Kaduna Kebbi Niger Nasarrawa Sokoto and Bauchi?

We seriously needs to start telling ourselves the plain truth because self deceit will always come back to hurt us with harsh circumstances of realities.
I am yet to see National mobilization that will make Peter Obi the president so for now....

do you have any suggestion on how this can be fixed my brother
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Ghostrye: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

Inec work within stipulated budget, they won't mobilize contract staffs when they're looking for funds to loot.
Northerners understand this and always supports them with contract staffs so they can accommodate and register everyone even kids below the age of 12 without much stress and hassle we experience in the SE.
Some SS PDP states are now doing it to also increase their voting strength so it's better you adapt fast or cry later.

If you're not afraid of the kinda voting strength ratio between North and South then i am afraid of you. If PO don't have the capacity to neutralise votes from my previous mentioned states then know it's just over for him.
Anambra that's supposed to be PO home based is being bastardised by Simon Ekpa and his armed terrorists. More than 5 LGA in Anambra is likely going to have lowest voters turnout in Nigeria because PO is sleeping on Simons aggressiveness.

Just know that Peter Obi is not doing enough and it's Social media people are just doing everything for him
You don't want atiku to get there, noted. who do you want to be there, who can you trust to be there
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113673249:
Only dumb minds will ignore opinion or online poll

Nigerians are tried they want real pragmatic change

Day dreaming people. He got no chance
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Mchawi(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

Hahahaha. Oga you don't know what is going on.. So don't even bother
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by SpatialKing(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

Buhari depended and used same Social media in 2015 to win Jonathan..

I remember movements like FeBuhari, March4Buhari, Sai Baba
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

ok I get your angle In regards to the contract staff thing ,let's see how it fares .

U voting BAT cos u dont want Atiku there ,wetin Atiku do you cheesy?
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by obyrich(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

Calm down. It's a political revolution. Liken it to EndSARs.

2 Likes

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

I am with who I believe has the mind to make Nigeria better. Be the change you want to see in the world. How can you want remarkable change and can not make a change by voting the right choice?

As for Polling units, that will happen organically. If majority at each polling unit are for Peter Obi, we will watch ourselves.

When we are done, people will undertand that He who has God and the majority, has the power.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
When i saw Peter Obi shouting Ololololo on brekete TV instead of blazing all ammunition in PDP, i knew this guy is a comedian.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Freedom34: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lolz....u gyes play too much.
Den tell u say na only gombe ppl d d online poll?
Hian!
grin

post=113673249:
Only dumb minds will ignore opinion or online poll

Nigerians are tried they want real pragmatic change

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Freedom34: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
funshint:
So people are still relying on online polls grin. If online polls were to be used Tinubu would have come last during the primaries.
U get time o.
Lolz. grin
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by LeeMason(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Same way PYO won all online polls.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by funshint(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But delegates are super-bribable. What this means is that from here onwards, polls are likely to be more accurate because Tinubu will not be able to bribe millions of voters.

Secondly the previous polls were not restricted to the voting delegates. They were open to the general public who don't vote in primaries. Little wonder their wishes differed diametrically with those of the delegates, who can easily collect thousands of dollars and vote against their conscience
That means the polls that sent out Jonathan in 2015 were credible then, going by your assertion?
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Mrexcell(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
The real voters are not on social media
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by Friend22(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

The same delusion they exhibited on Jonathan is becoming clear.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by effido666: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
TabletMan:

u are just right .....this is not a governorship or a senatorial race
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by layinkamike(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHINGS FROM USA & UK ONLY

Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by caprini1: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2022
nifemi01:

It is not about making mistake.
The simple truth most eligible voter won't vote, and a vast majority of these non voting voters will be from the south.
A good number will just sit at home and keep following online, many will be put off by the stress of the voting procedures.
Some just to care because they have concluded it ain't worth their time.
Some don't believe any change can come to Nigeria by ballot of which I am among this group.
Some many reasons that will persuade quite a number of eligible voters from voting.
No one also believed something like ENDSARS,could ever happen ,but it did.People are really,really tired.If you know how many families that have relocated abroad from my hood,you will be scared.
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by ovieigho(m): 2:01am On Jun 11, 2022
TabletMan:

True talk
Re: They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos) by TrueNigerian300: 2:31am On Jun 11, 2022
TabletMan:

Smh....as far as I would have loved Igbo presidency even despite the utterances by some Igbos, only a fool will think Obi will win the next election. For those who want to wail they should start wailing now, your president is either Atiku or Tinubu and should Tinubu get the kind of support he got in the primary from the northern governors, forget it Tinubu will be the next president.

So to the wailers you cry has just started. Even in sane clime you don't win such election with a platform that has no structure. Despite how popular Donald Trump is in the US he wouldn't have won if he contested under the Green party.

You fools should keep quiet and tell your elders to go and strategize politically. Emotions don't win election strategy does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Files ₦‎20 Billion Suit Against AGF Malami Over Defamation / Wike Issues Fresh Warning To Employers In Abuja Over Tax / Why Rochas Okorocha Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.