Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) (30515 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Spandau: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyFlair:

My dear, it just religion that's binding them, plus Igbo hating nothing else.
I tell you if the west was 80% christian it wouldnt be this way

I don't know why you guys keep insisting that majority of Yoruba are Muslims. Hell no! If you care to know, the population of Christians are more. You don't even know how many Muslims convert to Christianity on a daily bases. That is why their clerics do everything possible to stymie the tide of conversion by fixing their Jumat on Sundays. But the Christians there have been generally laid back. That is why Muslims seem to have taken over. If not for recently, Christians always shy away from politics and major businesses like oil, transport etc. Islam is all about dominance so that is why the Muslims make a lot of noise. You find them in every sphere of commerce and majorly in politics.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Spandau: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Soyinka,

Don't forget that Yoruba and Fulani are one, the history of Ilorin is a clear evidence of that.

If you read the history extensively and objectively, you would realize that you're wrong.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Spandau: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
oyeb15:

Yoruba leaders are known to bark and hide. Colonial masters call westerners cowards and Fulani uneducated but valiant people.

Pray, can you reference the colonial journal or book were you quoted your assertions from so we can go and confirm by ourselves? However, I generally suspect that your comment is based on a jaundiced and prejudiced view passed down to you by your Igbo ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Spandau: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
OgaSeun:

How come lies are so easy for you to type.

He is one of the Islamic terrorists planted in this forum by Gumi to derail people's opinions and spread lies. He is doing a bad job though. He is messing it up because he is not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
oyeb15:

Yoruba leaders are known to bark and hide. Colonial masters call westerners cowards and Fulani uneducated but valiant people.

Can you please,bring out the account of when the Colonial masters "call westerners cowards and Fulani uneducated but valiant people" ? I wouldn't want to label you a liar yet as I hope you'll provide the source of your (mis)information. I'm waiting ........please !

Now that you're unable to provide any proof or source of your baseless claim,you're nothing but a bastard and a slave just like your forefathers. See the attached receipt of how your useless OSU progenitors were sold enmasse into slavery. Can you now see that even your forefathers were not even worthy enough of lacing the footwear of the great Yoruba people. You guys from that tiny enclave of cannibals are irritably foolish and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by limeta(f): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Igbos live in the North and have relationships with Fulanis. Ask orji uzo kalu, okorocha and Co.

Read again where did you see igbo.s there
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Soyinka,

Don't forget that Yoruba and Fulani are one, the history of Ilorin is a clear evidence of that.

he made himself clear. No tribe in this country should believe that they are born to rule others.

they are rulers clan.

The country is there for them to do what the want.

continue there in Ur illusioned history.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Empiree: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
cheesy

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Soyinka,

Your education is a waste and your history teacher deserves to be flogged.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Amarisco(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Soyinka,

Please could you elaborate on this
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Amarisco(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spandau:

Pray, can you reference the colonial journal or book were you quoted your assertions from so we can go and confirm by ourselves? However, I generally suspect that your comment is based on a jaundiced and prejudiced view passed down to you by your Igbo ancestors.

You were on to something here, but your tribalism makes you just as bad
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
And we heard loud and clear. Our response with be swift and ruthless. Let Jagaban come to power next year by God's grace.

You still use this forum of owo massacre to campaign for your shameless jagaban
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by PharoahIII: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
The respect this man has for soyinka is legendary, not even buhari he respects like that. He almost sort of stood to attention as he listened to soyinka speak. Good stuff, great stuff.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who still take Whole Soyinka serious. He stand in same idiocy with Buhari & his many cohorts.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by Spandau: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amarisco:

You were on to something here, but your tribalism makes you just as bad

Hey, the only set of people who drop comments like that, from my experience on this forum are Igbos.
Re: Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Get this young man! Everyone is our friend in Yorubaland including ur own tribe who takes it for granted! Go to our history! We are accommodating! However, we are scorpions! We are leopards! We are warriors! Go ask who was Sango! Ajaka! Ogunmola! Sodeke! Fabunmi! Ogedengbe! Honestly, nothing about u. Nothing! No history! No records! No lores! When we roar, Nigeria might scatter! I think that is what u want? Be careful!
Lolzzz....you just dey make noise. Your leaders, especially Tinubu, sold the entire Yoruba race in exchange for presidency. Yorubaland will do great as a separate country, devoid of the hindrances of being tied to the parasitic north which baffles me when y'all chant "one naijeria"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.