Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election (2688 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Penguin2: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hello The Obidient people of Nigeria. I greet you all.

This is a wonderful time to be alive in Nigeria. A time Nigeria is having 3 strong contenders from the 3 major tribes of Nigeria ready to slug it out at the polls.

Even though the political odds are against Peter Obi winning because being a credible person alone cannot win you election in Nigeria if you are not in the right political party with enough fund, political structure, human capacity and popularity.

Tinubu the APC candidate have several advantages over others; his party is the ruling party that controls all the nation's security and even INEC.

Atiku is in PDP, a former ruling party, a former Vice President whose name is known at every corner of Nigeria. PDP as a former ruling party have the money, the political structures, human capacity, popularity and incumbent Governors to help it reach the remotest areas in Nigeria.

Does Peter Obi have any of the above? The answer is NO!

Remember, getting your PVC is a great step to ensuring your support for Obi is backed with action, but if truly we want Peter Obi to win on a clean shit without dinning with the evil powers that be who may hijack his government should he clinch the seat, we all must come out to strategize on how to fund Labour Party to reach the nook and cranies of Northern Nigeria especially without letting Peter Obi soil his hands trying to fund the project alone because whatever amount a politician spends trying to win the election, he must recoup multiple folds, it is normal and reason we must help our choice of candidate not to spend too much money funding his or her election campaigns so that they won't incur too much debt that will push them into looting public fund when elected. .

No single human can be richer than the People! The Peoples money remains the biggest money.

We need to show Nigerians in the remotest communities some good deeds to convince them that Peter Obi is the right man to lead Nigeria in 2023, and how do we achieve this?

We need to start a crowdfunding campaign for Labour Party candidate.

We can set a target of $10million for the start. Igbos can take the lead as example to encourage others. Traders union and market unions can be drafted in for this.

What will the money be used for?

Sinking new Boreholes in remote communities in the North. Donating to Mosques via Imams to renovate Islamic schools and to cater for Almajiris.

Organizing skill acquisition in the North for our Northern youths to learn some sellable skills and also help them buy tools and small equipment needed to start their new trade.

Starting a small loan scheme for market women in the North that will be named after Peter Obi, which will also be translated in Hausa language for Northern locals to understand easily.

Sponsoring youth concerts for Northern youths and invite popular Northern music artists to perform.

Starting a weekly entrepreneurship and business education program on BBC Hausa Radio. This can be replicated in other Radio stations in Southwest, Southsouth, Southeast and Northcentral.

Setting up small community health centers in remote communities in the North.

Goodness lord!

This is a very realistic approach and doesn’t even require too many billions.

Peter Obi campaign organization should hire you asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Penguin2: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
If Peter Obi thinks that elections are won by having an effeminate voice and reeling out statistics, then he is deluding himself.

Dude needs to roll up his sleeves and put in the hard shrift...

He needs to work extra hard...He needs to lead from the front.

This election in 2023 is winnable for Peter Obi...

There is however no time for slouching...we have less than 8 months from election day...

Let Obi mobilize the team for serious field work.

Anyone who thinks that either of Atiku or Tinubu would sit by and watch billions already spent on procuring their party tickets go down the drain, is living in a fool"s paradise...

You are right
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by FreedomfromtheT: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
doffman:

That is why people will never supported Obi.

You people have already demonstrated that OBI is for Northern Christians, South western Christians and SS/SE Christians ; you already showed how divisible you people will be when come to power .

Those people that were Tinubulized and those that are Atikulized did so in love with their religion same way some people are Obilized with their religion mindset .
Sir, it is you that doesn't want to support Peter Obi and that is your choice. A lot of people support him of their freewill. My opinion is not that of Peter Obi. I have never met him and he has never met me. I just don't want Peter Obi to waste his resources trying to win the core Moslem North or the Yoruba Moslems. I just think those ones have made up their minds to follow Atiku or Tinubu but I may be wrong. Upon all the Good luck Jonathan did for the core North, majority did not vote for him because president Buhari, their kinsman was a candidate. That does not mean Peter Obi will be the president of a section or sections of the country. Thanks.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Bakinwuta(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Beautiful. Beautiful.

This has been noted. Thanks so much and stay blessed

And you too. Also tell his party him winning as a president only for his party maybe a problem. Without having sizable Guber, NASS and local councils in his kitty , it maybe hard to push his Policies through should he win. So people thinking is for Obi to win presidency only are in for a long ride. His party should be able to dominate the National assembly and State governorship otherwise he may spend his entire term fighting opposition without any results o! So the campaign should be broad. Before and after elections.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Achilles881: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
doffman:

That is why people will never supported Obi.

You people have already demonstrated that OBI is for Northern Christians, South western Christians and SS/SE Christians ; you already showed how divisible you people will be when come to power .

Those people that were Tinubulized and those that are Atikulized did so in love with their
religion same way some people are Obilized with their religion mindset .

But none of the points raised there is a lie, realistically, a Christian northerner can vote a Christian with less effort than a Muslim, so also from experience, a Muslim northerner can vote a Muslim with less effort, more work had to be done to convince a Muslim to vote a Christian and more work has to be done to convince a Christian to vote a Muslim, it's only few people who are intellectually high, those among whom you get the most intelligent humans that can overlook ethnicity and religion and those kind of people are small in number in Nigeria, that is why Nigeria has no direction.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by comruche: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Miracle2020:
Please we should advice Peter Obi to come back to pdp so that together we can stop the drug Lord from getting access to our treasury.
I want Peter Obi as vp to Atiku so that he can handle the economy as stated in the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
Mind you, iam a fan of apc but I will never support the drug Lord to gain access to our treasury. I would have remain with the apc if they had given the ticket to osinbajo or Dave Umahi or even Amaechi. But since the drug Lord uses the money he has been stealing from lagos treasury to buy delegates, me and my family would never vote for him.
I love Peter Obi and I want him to win but iam doubting the strength of labour party in winning the general election.

I hear people say obi should be VP to Atiku Why not Atiku deputies for Obi. Obi is a president material not a spare tyre
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by doffman: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Achilles881:

But none of the points raised there is a lie, realistically, a Christian northerner can vote a Christian with less effort than a Muslim, so also from experience, a Muslim northerner can vote a Muslim with less effort, more work had to be done to convince a Muslim to vote a Christian and more work has to be done to convince a Christian to vote a Muslim, it's only few people who are intellectually high, those among whom you get the most intelligent humans that can overlook ethnicity and religion and those kind of people are small in number in Nigeria, that is why Nigeria has no direction.

YES . But take an example from Typical Igbo who always go against HAUSA AND YORUBA. A devil cannot become a saint now to start promoting Peter Obi to the same abused YORUBA and HAUSA.

SOLUTION....

Let Igbos first work on how to like other tribes , Then everything will fall into good place.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by doffman: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, it is you that doesn't want to support Peter Obi and that is your choice. A lot of people support him of their freewill. My opinion is not that of Peter Obi. I have never met him and he has never met me. I just don't want Peter Obi to waste his resources trying to win the core Moslem North or the Yoruba Moslems. I just think those ones have made up their minds to follow Atiku or Tinubu but I may be wrong. Upon all the Good luck Jonathan did for the core North, majority did not vote for him because president Buhari, their kinsman was a candidate. That does not mean Peter Obi will be the president of a section or sections of the country. Thanks.

Seriously, I did not hate Peter Obi. In fact, I will like him to become president because I equally see him capable . But what am saying is that due to the attitude of Igbos against other tribes in Nigeria, it will be difficult to gain the require votes to send him to ASO ROCK.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Carlosdd: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Let us hear from Peter Obi first.
Or are you the online campaign-manager?

The first step is to choose a NORTHERN MUSLIM as running mate.✅

Northern Muslim , are they not terrorist again ? How
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Carlosdd: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
doffman:

Seriously, I did not hate Peter Obi. In fact, I will like him to become president because I equally see him capable . But what am saying is that due to the attitude of Igbos against other tribes in Nigeria, it will be difficult to gain the require votes to send him to ASO ROCK.

Where do you see or hear Yoruba Muslim, south west don’t have issue with religion but you don’t know , Bola Ahmed Tinubu wife is a Christian even a pastor in redeem Christian church of God . Campaign for the candidate you want allow others to identify with their choice of candidate, play mature politics, shun hatred, jealous, bitterness and envy
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by Validated: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hello The Obidient people of Nigeria. I greet you all.

This is a wonderful time to be alive in Nigeria. A time Nigeria is having 3 strong contenders from the 3 major tribes of Nigeria ready to slug it out at the polls.

Even though the political odds are against Peter Obi winning because being a credible person alone cannot win you election in Nigeria if you are not in the right political party with enough fund, political structure, human capacity and popularity.

Tinubu the APC candidate have several advantages over others; his party is the ruling party that controls all the nation's security and even INEC.

Atiku is in PDP, a former ruling party, a former Vice President whose name is known at every corner of Nigeria. PDP as a former ruling party have the money, the political structures, human capacity, popularity and incumbent Governors to help it reach the remotest areas in Nigeria.

Does Peter Obi have any of the above? The answer is NO!

Remember, getting your PVC is a great step to ensuring your support for Obi is backed with action, but if truly we want Peter Obi to win on a clean shit without dinning with the evil powers that be who may hijack his government should he clinch the seat, we all must come out to strategize on how to fund Labour Party to reach the nook and cranies of Northern Nigeria especially without letting Peter Obi soil his hands trying to fund the project alone because whatever amount a politician spends trying to win the election, he must recoup multiple folds, it is normal and reason we must help our choice of candidate not to spend too much money funding his or her election campaigns so that they won't incur too much debt that will push them into looting public fund when elected. .

No single human can be richer than the People! The Peoples money remains the biggest money.

We need to show Nigerians in the remotest communities some good deeds to convince them that Peter Obi is the right man to lead Nigeria in 2023, and how do we achieve this?

We need to start a crowdfunding campaign for Labour Party candidate.

We can set a target of $10million for the start. Igbos can take the lead as example to encourage others. Traders union and market unions can be drafted in for this.

What will the money be used for?

Sinking new Boreholes in remote communities in the North. Donating to Mosques via Imams to renovate Islamic schools and to cater for Almajiris.

Organizing skill acquisition in the North for our Northern youths to learn some sellable skills and also help them buy tools and small equipment needed to start their new trade.

Starting a small loan scheme for market women in the North that will be named after Peter Obi, which will also be translated in Hausa language for Northern locals to understand easily.

Sponsoring youth concerts for Northern youths and invite popular Northern music artists to perform.

Starting a weekly entrepreneurship and business education program on BBC Hausa Radio. This can be replicated in other Radio stations in Southwest, Southsouth, Southeast and Northcentral.

Setting up small community health centers in remote communities in the North.

Ask yourself how you can distabilise Mc Oluomo and co in Lagos first. Obi needs to enlist the support of NURTW nation-wide to protect his votes. You cannot win elections in Nigeria on a clean sheet by the way.
Re: This Is How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election by doffman: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Carlosdd:

Where do you see or hear Yoruba Muslim, south west don’t have issue with religion but you don’t know , Bola Ahmed Tinubu wife is a Christian even a pastor in redeem Christian church of God . Campaign for the candidate you want allow others to identify with their choice of candidate, play mature politics, shun hatred, jealous, bitterness and envy

Why are you preaching oneness Nigeria to me . I already understood that . Focus your energy to preach to fellow Igbos . They need it more than me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike / List Of APC Members That Worked Against TINUBU Towards 2023 Election / Never Knew Wike Was Such An Humble Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.