Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by yinkaAwe(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2011
hello house, i just want to ask wat will you do if a frend u love so much and take as brother accused you of sleeping with his wife. i have a frend and i took him as a brother cos i manage with him, but of recent just come with the ideal that am sleeping with his wife which is not true. and ve left the house over a week now but keep on spoliling my name all around.
if u are in my shoe what will you do. please advise.
Re: What Will You Do by SleekReek(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
What happened to make him accuse you of such a thing?
Re: What Will You Do by iice(f): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
If the friendship is important to you, try to work it out with him.
Re: What Will You Do by Smilenw(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
If possible, try to have a friendly talk with him on this issue. If not, arrange a common friend to find out what caused him to think this way. You never know, maybe the wife was not very fond of you and would have tried to cause a rift between the both of you by accusing you of such an act !
Re: What Will You Do by obowunmi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
yinka Awe:

hello house, i just want to ask wat will you do if a frend u love so much and take as brother accused you of sleeping with his wife. i have a frend and i took him as a brother cos i manage with him, but of recent just come with the ideal that am sleeping with his wife which is not true. and ve left the house over a week now but keep on spoliling my name all around.

Just tell him that you did not sleep with his wife --- nothing more you can do. But I will advise that you stay away from him, so that he will not be able to commit acts of violence towards you. Good luck! People could be quite cruel at times.
Re: What Will You Do by MrCork17: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
yinka Awe:

hello house, i just want to ask wat will you do if a frend u love so much and take as brother accused you of sleeping with his wife. i have a frend and i took him as a brother cos i manage with him, but  of recent just come with the ideal that am sleeping with his wife which is not true. and ve left the house over a week now but keep on spoliling my name all around.

huh.  you live in a shoe box? undecided
Re: What Will You Do by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Keep calm and wait for him to cool off then talk WITH not TO him. Until then, stay atleast a MILLION miles away from his wife
Re: What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Maybe this was a way to get you out of his house . . .that's in bad taste though.

So have you told him your mind . . .what of the wife. . .what has she said? Thank God he is not saying you r[i]ap[/i]ed his wife at least

Just stick to your truth and hopefully all will be well at the end.
Re: What Will You Do by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
Nothing.
Re: What Will You Do by livedit(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
If you have stressed to your "friend" that you haven't slept with his wife already then it's not much more you can do.  He is still going to believe what he wants to believe.  I would probably guess he just maybe the one cheating ON his wife and trying to draw all the attention on YOU.  With a friend like that, who needs enemies! He seemed more concerned about the thought and telling people his wife is cheating rather than trying to resolve it.  Eventually, the truth will be unveiled and all his whimpering about you and his wife will be laid to rest.  Right now, I would advise keeping your distance from him and his wife so no more accusations can be blamed on you.  In the meantime, whomever approach you about this situation, you just set them straight by speaking the truth.  This guy have no proof (if this is indeed the truth) to back it up.  So with you keeping you distance and dignity, in the end, he will appear the fool in all this.
Re: What Will You Do by yinkaAwe(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks all for the coments, i have tried to setle it with him amicably by telling him nothing but the truth that how can i have such a thing i mind by even dating his wife . it is so disguising to me infact tru dat period i wasnt my sef at all. the funiest thing is that my girl always come to dat house and his wife and my girl took dem sef as frend though they were born in the same month.
he later invited me to his pastor church and his wife was also there. i pity dat girl she was just crying the thing she did not do. that day she told the pastor she has even swear with bible naked before her husband in the middle of the nite, despact d fact this my guy did not beleive the wholy thin still keep on saying there is somethin bet us that his wife always asked of me wenever am late to get home from work at nite.

and I SWEAR I DID NOT DO IT. among all babes wey dey town na my frend wife i go come dey sleep with, God forbid bad thing. to me oo, i have forgiven him and i have move on with my life. and i beleive God want to use that situation to open some new doors for me. i believe so.
Re: What Will You Do by pendo89(f): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can U Accept A Guy Wom U Are More Educated Than? / Good Women Are Getting Thinner By The Day / ‘my Husband Called Me HIV Carrier In Market Place’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.