Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat (955 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Sijo01(f): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
How will u make use of d opportunity?
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2011
I will slap him and walk out of his life forever.

I can never be able to that to my bf. I love him way too much. If he was to come up with such a dumb idea, I will roast his di ck for sure.
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by mikkymoi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
I will make use of the opportunity wella, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Blazing88(f): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ah!
well i wont do it, cos he might just be testing me.
Besides it wrong.
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
rokiatu:

I will slap him and walk out of his life forever.

I can never be able to that to my bf. I love him way too much. If he was to come up with such a dumb idea, I will roast his di ck for sure.
undecided undecided
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by iice(f): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
Do what i always do. Sit in front of the TV and gobble cakes and ice cream. Drool over Johnny, Batsy, Eric and Dracule cheesy
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by lindabon: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
After doing this;

I'll immediately start looking for a Boris Kodjoe look alike  kiss kiss kiss

And when i find and then go ahead to do the deed; if he comes back and tells me "it was a test", i'll give him this: 
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Dyt(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
I wldnt do a thing bt m most def sure he ll 4k every cute chinese babes dat comes his way
*pounderin wat he sees on dose asians bodies*
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
I see that Hall Pass movie was a blockbuster to some people.

Sorry no comment cos I like a jealous man who wants to keep my thing a secret.
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Cuddlemii: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dyt:

I wldnt do a thing bt m most def sure he ll 4k every cute chinese babes dat comes his way
*pounderin wat he sees on dose asians bodies*

Babes are you ok? Wetin u talk is out of context. Too much details, go sleep
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by MMM2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
i alwayz cheat so it is not a new thing 2 me undecided
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by MMM2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
sijo01 lets cheat together wink
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by bekay911(f): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
I will cut his tin and make sure he doesnt sleep wt any oda lady in his life. OLOSHI
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
bekay911:

I will cut his tin and make sure he doesnt sleep wt any oda lady in his life. OLOSHI
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
I'll assume he has just cheated so I'll send him off to get tested for any foriegn visitors grin grin cheesy grin
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

After doing this;

I'll immediately start looking for a Boris Kodjoe look alike kiss kiss kiss

And when i find and then go ahead to do the deed; if he comes back and tells me "it was a test", i'll give him this:
OMG this girl is so funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2011
M M M:

sijo01 lets cheat together wink

I'll cut ur tin! cool cool
Re: If Ur Partner Gives U One Day To Cheat by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2011
mikkymoi:

I will make use of the opportunity wella, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see ur mouth!

(1) (Reply)

True Love / Nigerian Woman At Kfc / Troubled Heart. How Do I Make Things Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.