Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! (951 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! by OKON125(m): 2:10am On Jun 11, 2022
My name is uzohokonokinimimopologo,i have been dating this Lady for a year and 6 months now, nd we never had sex before;any time I tried making moves towards love making she will decline it and tell me to wait until we get married.

I have been spending extravagantly on her,i rented an apartment for her,buy her fifty thousand naira wig,get her a nice bike,and even go extra miles in providing for her siblings...etc

I wanting having sex with her lasts months,she postponed it till this month,and that's was yesterday...she came to my house cook for me, washed My clothes, arrange My apartment etc.. we play hide and seek and others games like that...when it's was time for me to do the needful,i went to a pharmacy and get about 18 condoms and a tablet of tramadol sad ...

I quickly took two of it, when I was coming back; I drank two sackets of water and move on grin grin

When I got home, My dick was already up for games tho, I didn't wear My glove to prevent ball from entering the back of the net...

I entered inside, cheesy cheesy cheesy with joy on my face cheesy cheesy, jumped on the bed,UnCloth;then get close to her but she push me off, imagine i was like okay; bae calm down i won't hurts you.

She got off from the bed and started crying.. this way I'm sorry My husband I didn't do anything,he is just a friend ..please don't kill him pleases ssss, I'm begging you with the name of your spirit Mom grin grin grin...

What's My business with all this, I said to self; My dick was on a maximum high voltage, ticking like a clock and getting harder like an iron.. grin grin

She scream And cry out loud,i asked her bae what is it,she replied I'm not your bae, I'm a married woman with five kids grin grin grin "na for here I sabi say yawa don burst, make I de find Way save My neck first before dem cut am".. grin grin

I was about moving out side, she blocked my way; and say to me hey man bow down before thee,i said I madam I don't gerrits, I shouted at me ..bow down before My spirit husband bfore he kills you... on hearing kills you, I fell down and roll on floor,i took off My boxer so that he will see My dick standing So fresh nd strong, So he will know that I have not done anything with his wife grin grin

As I was rolling, this Lady came to me,held me on My neck, choke me and also grab My dick...

I didn't say a word, she spoke to me in form a spirit mommy, "young dude be careful how you fall inlove with ladies and take them as your own cos we never meant for one person" and some of us are already married to our spirit husband in their kingdom!!..i myself come reason am.. omor this story no clear, abeg madam clear me!! In facts you will return everything or I follow you go your husband kingdom... So that we will both get married to you. >: grin grin......

Till now My dick no fall, and my body de high now. grin ...My girlfriend Left me behind and went home...

When she Left I stood up, took My wrapper tie it's around myself then walked outside,stop a bus to take me to their house cos this story no clear,me she come clear abeggi.. grin grin angry grin grin

Everyone one on the bus was staring at me, but they didn't notice my dick cus i Hide it in-between My yansh (a$$) angry grin..

I arrived her resident asap, didn't notice she was at their backyard, when she got a glimpse of me she ran into the bush and guess what I ran after her... holding My holy rod...

She ran as fast as her legs could carry and I also does same..we ran deeply into the bush, from the Bush to the forest, from the Forest to the stream, from the stream to mountain, from the mountain to another evil Forest... before I could realized I have Lost her (i mean she was out of My sight grin)

This story no clear, I will clear you later....
To be continued .........
Go and sleep,you no be witch grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! by Haynnie: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Op wetin I just read? shocked

I just wake up from sleep na laugh be the first thing wey comot my mouth grin cheesy

Truly this your story no clear. Bastard! kiss grin grin
Re: This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! by Izprince(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Op wetin be the name of the weed wer u dey smoke??
Re: This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Mr Okon125 naira. You ll end up with a strange woman for telling a stupid story.
You dare come here with fiction.
May you be sex starved for 2 years.
Re: This Story No Clear, For 2years They Have Been Dating No Sex !! by Enny2013(f): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2022
LOL...
Come n make dis story clear fah

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns A Tiktok Challenge Into A P.∅.r.ñ Video / Am I wicked by doing this? / Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.