Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period (936 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by sacajawea: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2023
You and I know that, Yorubas, Yoruba Muslims specifically make up over 80% of Yahoo Boys.
Now that Fasting is on, will they still be working or na till after Fasting?
Cos something about all these Criminal Yoruba Muslims (that's not being tribalistic Plus, I'm very Honest, infact I'm Yoruba) is that, they stop certain things briefly then, then continue after
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by headofschool: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2023
If they should ever stop because of fasting definitely they knew it wasn't right from the get go.... everybody go face the consequence
sacajawea:
You and I know that, Yorubas, Yoruba Muslims specifically make up over 80% of Yahoo Boys.
Now that Fasting is on, will they still be working or na till after Fasting?
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by sacajawea: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2023
headofschool:
If they should ever stop because of fasting definitely they knew it wasn't right from the get go.... everybody go face the consequence
You seem not to know Yoruba Muslims at all
Or the Muslims of Nigeria generally... Go and Learn and Come Back
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by headofschool: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
what is your point🥴
sacajawea:

You seem not to know Yoruba Muslims at all
Or the Muslims of Nigeria generally... Go and Learn and Come Back

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by Divoc19(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
They won't stop because they don't see Yahoo as a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by sacajawea: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Divoc19:
They won't stop because they don't see Yahoo as a sin.
I'm just seeing this...
Some usually stop, check well, they do
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by Boondocxs(f): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Chaiiiii look at what our men have turned to
Bloody scammers, imposters and internet fraudsters
None of them doing honest work again they’re all proud to be doing scam work and boasting about it
Leaders of tomorrow I greet una
May god forbid I give birth to these kinds of people
Spits on Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Boondocxs:
None of them doing honest work again they’re all proud to be doing scam work and boasting about it
Spits on Nigerian men
now na soup and sponge wey them don fortified with confirmed juju nai them dey take bath now
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by K33fK0zaRt: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Boondocxs:
Spits on Nigerian men
with your face like three days old shit. Hope say na oyinbo man born u. Ugly baboon. If I check well, na one unfortunate low-key fraudster dey sponsor your lifestyle. Ewu Anambra. Even with hair extension , shawty still looks like a road side hoe.

If you meet a man who does honest work and earns 30k per month it's the same you thatll open her smelly mouth and broke shame him. Swear say no be yahoo boy dey date you... Idiot. You want to come here and form saint. See typical yahoo boy gf dey bash yahoo boys. Lmao Hypocrite
Re: Yahoo Boys That Are Muslim, Will They Still Be Working This Period by Lance008(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Hunger no get season

(1) (Reply)

ã…¤ / Help! See My Naughty Pretty Dark Brown Eyes that drives girls crazy [18+] / Love And Attracton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.