Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) (33837 Views)

Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew / How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / A Rookie Guide To Cooking Premium Nigerian Stew (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by omoalayo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
If person no get flour, e no fit use semo powder?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by HEBEI: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by chatinent: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
We stay healthy but I no go cook am. Case closed. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Reference(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
This the first food on the front page that actually attracts my attention and I think actually inspires thought.
Good job and more ideas for healthy living required here.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Deegee2121:
Wow, this is delicious..sunday dish is ready.....can i use flour to substitute corn flour?
How did you taste it to arrive at this?
U did the tasting online?
U can only make that conclusion after tongue tongue
Rather, It looks tantalising !

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ecomalchemist(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
O ti zeh , akoi biiza biiza !
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Aguiyimba(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
I love good food.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by franksam2009: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lolz I don't think I can eat this oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by hilfinity(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
ama19:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AUxE-UNr4

Ingredients
Chicken
Carrots
Bell peppers
Green beans
Spring Onions
Sweet corn
dry pepper
chicken flavoured seasoning powder
salt
vegetable oil
corn flour (2 tablespoons)
water

To prepare Stock
curry
thyme
black
Garlic (optional)
salt
seasoning cubes
water
ginger powder

Please watch this video, it's a great meal you can prepare this weekend!

Where una take dey get these ideas to cook all these sumptuous meals self tongue

I'm badly salivating here cry
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by TimFisher2: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
ama19:
Health enthusiasts and lovers of good food. I encourage you to try out this recipe today. It's a refreshing alternative to the regular stews that we are used to.

A trial will convince you !! grin grin

Can I ask for your hand in marriage cry

Tell me No

And see your life change from Top to Bottum embarassed
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by NOwazobia: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
ama19:
Health enthusiasts and lovers of good food. I encourage you to try out this recipe today. It's a refreshing alternative to the regular stews that we are used to.

A trial will convince you !! grin grin

Please, you guys should help us write out the steps to follow next time...for those of us that don't have sufficient data to watch the video
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
omoalayo:

Lol, I never try am oooo..na new recipe be that...you can use wheat flour.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

Can I ask for your hand in marriage cry

Tell me No

And see your life change from Top to Bottum embarassed
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, you guys should help us write out the steps to follow next time...for those of us that don't have sufficient data to watch the video
Ok, noted..
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reference:
This the first food on the front page that actually attracts my attention and I think actually inspires thought.
Good job and more ideas for healthy living required here.

Thanks alot smiley
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=113925130]Seems like these abokis want to make this my new found vegetable source too expensive to make.

Imagine telling me the yellow and red bell peppers are 400 naira per one. That's ridiculous!

This gravy sauce come resemble oha soup grin.
Na wa o tongue.[/quotey

The green bell pepper is cheaper, it can serve...the yellow, red and orange bell peppers are usually more expensive.

Lol@oha soup...na oha leave and uziza leave remain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
It's even more nutritous and economical.

I bought tomatoes today, e be like make I cry.

Sorry, tomatoes is no go area now oooooo...
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by ama19: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Health is Wealth
Yesooh
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
What da Bleep?! undecided this looks like what we ate in prison that year. Dammm!
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Channah1(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=ama19 post=113927409][/quote]

Lol... Don't mind me.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yummylicious cheesy
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by TimFisher2: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
ama19:

cheesy cheesy

Yes or No

Choose one make I begin preparation immediately cool
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by HELLASJ(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Amma try this soon. Thanks op
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by egopersonified(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Channah1:
Seems like these abokis want to make this my new found vegetable source too expensive to make.

Imagine telling me the yellow and red bell peppers are 400 naira per one. That's ridiculous!

This gravy sauce come resemble oha soup grin.
Na wa o tongue.

Ask of avonaro pepper, I don't know the exact spelling. It is small like atarodo pepper. They sell 4 for N100 in Benin. Use just one. It's very hot and has a special aroma and taste. I use it for fried rice and coconut rice also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Bbbw: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Channah1(f): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
egopersonified:

Ask of avonaro pepper, I don't know the exact spelling. It is small like atarodo pepper. They sell 4 for N100 in Benin. Use just one. It's very hot and has a special aroma and taste. I use it for fried rice and coconut rice also.

You mean habanero pepper? That's atarodo na.
Or is it different?

Will look for it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by dmaze: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing ama19.

It looks really healthy and good.

ama19:

Ingredients
Chicken
Carrots
Bell peppers
Green beans
Spring Onions
Sweet corn
dry pepper
salt
vegetable oil
water

To prepare Stock
curry
thyme
black
Garlic (optional)
salt
seasoning cubes
water
ginger powder

Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
omoalayo:

Kuku use elubo. cheesy
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
ama19:

Ingredients
Chicken
Carrots
Bell peppers
Green beans
Spring Onions
Sweet corn
dry pepper
salt
vegetable oil
water

To prepare Stock
curry
thyme
black
Garlic (optional)
salt
seasoning cubes
water
ginger powder

Nevermind didn't see the corn flour initially.
Re: How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) by Transcriber: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
webofip:
FĂșck you to all the mods on this platform
Oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Food / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.