Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket (24636 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Govs Push For N2trn Infrastructure Investment Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Acidosis:
Atiku should simply align with Kwankwaso and Obi and leave the rest to us, the sentimental voters.

I can guarantee you that Atiku would be declared winner of that election before 11AM.

We the sentimental Christians will ensure to make the Muslim/Muslim ticket a Sunday sermon for 11 months. If the North won't accept Tinubu's Islam, why should I? What's my business if the Northern people do not consider Tinubu's variant of Islam strong enough to win their perverted hearts? Wetin be my business?

As a pentecostal, I am willing to vote Peter Obi, a catholic so why can't the Northerners accept INFIDEL Tinubu?
Your narrative is good but the alignment with atiku won't work, unfortunately. Obi would never go back to his vomit. This man I know very well , when it comes to integrity. He left the party for the likes of Atiku the super corrupt fellow. If vp was his desire, he would have stayed back in the pdp and that would have been an automatic ticket for him now.

For kwakwanso, he would prefer to align with obi instead. He's another figure I respect so much when it comes to integrity. He left the pdp cos of same reason. Both the apc and pdp shouldn't be allowed to come back. It's left to you and I to decide. I'm just waiting for the apc's manifestos lool. They really slapped us in the face
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by cobsol(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
It was good for PDP to hand over their ticket to a Northerner, another Fulani Muslim Atiku Abubakar even though the present occupant is a Fulani Muslim who has been there for 8 years- No noise from CAN or busy bodies Christians.

However it is wrong for the APC who considered the South in choosing their Candidate not to pick a Muslim for an ordinary VP...

This is how bad this country is, look at this idiot possible a pool hoodlum who's hurt is somewhere under bridge.

Fuckoff with your shaking drunken master

I say, may Thunder Scatter that useless CAN and other southern hypocrites shouting muslim muslim ticket as if they would vote for the APC, even if they picked Christian-Christain Tickets..

Asiwaju and the APC, go ahead and do what is required to win the election. Dont listen to the advice of the enemies unless you want to fail.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sadaxxx: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
It was good for PDP to hand over their ticket to a Northerner, another Fulani Muslim Atiku Abubakar even though the present occupant is a Fulani Muslim who has been there for 8 years- No noise from CAN or busy bodies Christians.

However it is wrong for the APC who considered the South in choosing their Candidate not to pick a Muslim for an ordinary VP...

I say, may Thunder Scatter that useless CAN and other southern hypocrites shouting muslim muslim ticket as if they would vote for the APC, even if they picked Christian-Christain Tickets..

Asiwaju and the APC, go ahead and do what is required to win the election. Dont listen to the advice of the enemies unless you want to fail.

You're either ignorant of the current national sentiment and how it affects political choice or just plain dishonest. You assume CAN and non-muslim Nigerians don't have a right to representation at the highest levels of government and they should go to hell? Let APC try it let's see how it ends. Tinubu for all his "Sagacity" has walked into an ethno-religious minefield with no good options. Islamic Northern Nigeria will NEVER vote a Northern Christian, even if his name is Mohammed Muhammed. Northern Islamic Nigeria also do not consider SW Muslims as bonafide Muslims either so thinking they'll vote for Emi lo Kan because he enters mosque is another joke waiting to be laughed at. Your Muslim-muslim ticket will result in the biggest backlash from the electorate in a longtime, so please go ahead, 2023 elections is just 8 months away.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by teejoyz: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
The main reason I was against him in the APC primary. Muslim- Muslim ticket is dead on arrival. any attempt to bring it will definitely make ATIKU president.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Echoban: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Azsalami:
This people want to comot we christians from power finally.
Come 2023, if we can not speak as one with our pvc then i am afraid to say we have lost it completely.

Sharap, even if BAT pick Christian, will u still vote for him?? SS/SE naim dey shout and fact is they won't still vote BAT even if he picks a Christian. SW don't really care, they know BAT to b religiously liberal.. so why should the fume from SS/SE stop Asiwaju Muslim Muslim movement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LongBig(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
I urge APC not to succumb to pressure from the south east, south south and CAN pressure who have their own agenda! The way to go is Muslim-muslim for APC to win! The goal is to win the north and the Southwest!!
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tellwhat: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

You Muslims are on a rampage with this your political taqqiya

So we should now allow Muslim to be president for what 24years.

If a northern Christian isn't worthy to be president then surely a southern Muslim shouldn't be deemed fit to be president talkless of a muslim-muslim combo. That's scary ABI Una want turn Nigeria to Taliban stronghold
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiMahdi: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
The fool won't stop and pause to ask why these northern vipers are insistent on picking or narrowing his running mate from among their ilk.

This is to make Tinubu's replacement easier as these brood of vipers will not go all the way with an impeachment threat or any other extra constitutional means to remove Tinubu only to be saddled with their much hated northern christian as president.

If Tinubu has sense he should do the complete opposite and pick his own running mate from the Christian fold.

This will endear him to the crucial middle belt votes that can tip the election to his favour as those ones are already fulani fatigued and the Igbos will disenfranchise themselves with a wasted vote on Obi.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nusooo: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
He may win with a muslim-Muslim ticket, but what about the future consequences.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SupremeSpecimen: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

Is it a Muslim only party?

So they zone the presidency by tribe but zoning the vp by religion is a bridge too far

Ten paragraphs n no sense among them
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bashir75: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-northern-govs-push-for-muslim-muslim-ticket-2/

[b][b]THIS IS TIME TO BREAK ALL YOKES OF EVIL IN NIGERIA. I DON’T CARE IF IT’S MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET AS THIS POINT OR CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN AS LONG THEY CAN WIN ELECTIONS. POVERTY DOES NOT KNOW RELIGION. IF YOU WANT RELIGION GO TO SAUDI OR JERUSALEM.

WHAT HAVE WE BENEFITTED FROM CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM TICKET THAN THIEVES AND ROBBERS FROM THE EAST TO NORTH? IF RELIGION IS SO IMPORTANT, SOUTH EAST CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE LIKE LONDON BECAUSE SINCE INDEPENDENCE THEY NEVER HAVE MUSLIM POLITICAL LEADERS. ALSO, IF RELIGION IS A FACTOR, NORTH SHOULD BE LIKE DUBAI.

GOD WE SERVE HAS PUT ALL RESOURCES UNDER OUR FEET AND WE ARE SO LAZY LOOKING AND WAITING FOR SAME GOD TO PLANT AND HARVEST THESE VALUABLE TREASURES. WHATEVER WILL MAKE TINUBU WINS ELECTIONS AND IMPACT MY LIFE AND OTHERS HE SHOULD DO SO LONG HE WINS. IF ATIKU AND OBI LIKE, LET THEM TAKE BABALAWO.

NIGERIA LIFESPAN IS ONE OF THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD DUE TO LACK OF BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE AND QUALITY SERVICES THAT WE ALL NEED REGARDLESS OF RELIGION AFFILIATION.

BREAK YOKES OF POVERTY, BREAK IT NOW. HYPOCRITES GET RELIGION. CHURCH AND MOSQUE IN THE DAY, BABALAWO AND THIEVES FOR NIGHTS. NIGERIA NO GET RELIGION. RELIGION HERE IS 419.[/b][/b]
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mhudi: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim/Muslim ticket will flourish for APC at the presidential election. Kaduna state votes to the PDP in 2019 presidential election was higher than any South Eastern state votes to the PDP. This time around, with a Muslim/Muslim joint ticket, those massive votes will still be delivered to APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by coolplanet: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Why don't they do Christian Christian ticket first if it will work well for the northern region. Before you cut others with razor,first use it on yourself
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by coolplanet: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Mhudi:
Muslim/Muslim ticket will flourish for APC at the presidential election. Kaduna state votes to the PDP in 2019 presidential election was higher than any South Eastern state votes to the PDP. This time around, with a Muslim/Muslim joint ticket, those massive votes will still be delivered to APC.

Since Kaduna is the only state Abi. Kwantinu
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Aiel123: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim/Muslim ticket is the surest bet now for APC. But I have one on issue with it
If Atiku wins with a Christian VP and keep to his word of serving only one term,it will be easier for the south to acend presidency
Or
Tinubu wins with a Muslim VP,it will be for 8 good years
And after his tenure power would automatically go to North who will then put forward a Muslim and if peradventure the northern candidate wins it will pave way for another 8 years of Muslim ruling in a multi religious country like Nigeria. totalling 16 good years.of Muslim president a thing which the radical and core Muslims won't want if the tables were turned
Tinubu if he wants a Muslim VP should make arrangements that he will handover to a northern christian that way it will be balanced
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Aiel123: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Mhudi:
Inasmuch as Kaduna votes in the 2019 presidential election was higher than those of the south eastern state , one should consider that Atiky put up a good showing in Kaduna. Buhari only beat him with about 340000 votes a tally that Anambra votes for Atiku is far way bigger
Remember Buhari managed only 33000 votes compared to Atiku 500000 plus
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emnyte(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Aiel123:
Muslim/Muslim ticket is the surest bet now for APC. But I have one on issue with it
If Atiku wins with a Christian VP and keep to his word of serving only one term,it will be easier for the south to acend presidency
Or
Tinubu wins with a Muslim VP,it will be for 8 good years
And after his tenure power would automatically go to North who will then put forward a Muslim and if peradventure the northern candidate wins it will pave way for another 8 years of Muslim ruling in a multi religious country like Nigeria. totalling 16 good years.of Muslim president a thing which the radical and core Muslims won't want if the tables were turned
Tinubu if he wants a Muslim VP should make arrangements that he will handover to a northern christian that way it will be balanced
My opinion though
So you believe Atiku will keep to his word of serving only one term? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chuknovski(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters another drama on the way. But, some region will not learn the kind of political game the northerners are playing....they keep strategizing on how to take more seat in the new administration..... while one region is there hating instead of them to humble themselves to play the game so win more seat in the new administration so that their region can have a say.

I like men with brains, ororo dey your head
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by undigeh: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
This plan is to actualise the Islamization agenda of APC.
This plan of theirs was revealed in 2014, around July by a Minister of God from Redeemed Church, who came all the way from RUSSIA to warn Nigerians of the consequences of voting in APC.

This exposure and warning ⚠️ force them to change their tactics by employing the service of some froward christians from same redeemed church in the subtle manner of a serpent as disguise to get to power.

After using the froward christians to deceived, they are now discarded and abandoned for them to conclude and achieve their plan through MOOZILEM, MOOZILEM ticket.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
heysquare:

As if you will vote for the party even if they pick Christian-christian.
It doesn't matter but there should be a religous balance of the ticket.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

I'm a Christian and I support Muslim Muslim ticket. It's the only option Asiwaju to get the votes. Asiwaju is not a religion fanatics. MKO Abiola managed it by conceding the following positions to christians.

Minister of Justice
Minister of Finance
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Secretary to the government of the Federation Chief of Defense Staff
This is the card MKO Abiola played then and it worked.

Now that Osinbajo is Vice President what has he done to stop persecution of christians?

I prefer to have a non fanatical Muslim like Asiwaju as president and every other position is secondary.

Asiwaju should consult widely. The southern leaders would listen to him. A Muslim northern Governor as Vice President is what Asiwaju would need.

Yes, some christians wouldn't take it but with engagement and reassurance, a good number would have a change of heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Banter1(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2022
vanunu:

Impossible.
Then you're very stupid and a fool.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Flier: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Iamzik:

If we are preaching religious tolerance like you all want the south to tolerate Muslim Muslim ticket are you saying there is no Christian politician in the entire north that northerners can support??
Non is popular enough to win states
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by zahrach: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
This Muslim are funny
U want others to accept wat u people can't accept becouse u think Nigeria is own by u
Any Christian that support this is a disgrace to be called a Christian
Christianity only preach love but they don't love them selfs
Is only Christians that betray his fellow Christian all in the name of he or she is not from my church
That's why I prefare Jewish religion they love them selfs and ready to defend them people anywhere

1 Like

Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by issum(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2022
You bunch of stupid people �. Either way our next President is Muslim. You better decide, after what is CAN? Which party is that? You have only two choices. One A Yoruba Muslim from South or a Fulani Muslim from the North. Shikenan
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kponkedenge(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2022
PassingShot:

Only a strong Muslim running mate gives him and APC a realistic chance of beating Atiku.

Tinubu has been known for decades to be at home with every religion and region. He is detribalized and not a religion man per se

And how is the Muslim Muslim ticket doing in Kaduna whereby we have different military base there, yet terrorists are flying helicopter to attack southern Kaduna?

I know the only reason you're supporting this and opening different topics on it is because you're a Muslim, nothing more...... People like you won't even tolerate a christian christian ticket.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Toneypen247(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Chineduokeanwu:

This is the most touching thing I have ever read here on Nairaland since I joined in 2015
God bless you for this write up. You have encouraged and convinced me beyond reasonable doubt to go get my PVC and vote for PETER OBI

Thank you brotherly.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Iamzik: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Flier:
Non is popular enough to win states

Then make them popular

All they need is endorsement of the political class and religious leaders. The masses will fall in line

What I see is lack of will to project a Christian Northerner but this is my opinion.

Anyways let's see how it plays out between now and Friday
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebbo(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu shouldn't try Muslim - Muslim ticket.

It will not be fair to Nigeria Christians

It might not be fair but it is all about winning elections oh my brother. A Christian VP from the north can not influence Northern majority Muslims votes for Tinubu to defeat Atiku.

So for Tinubu to come out on top is for him to select a Northern Muslim VP simple as that.
The only zone that APC has hope of winning this elections is the north(where the majority block votes will come from). SS and SE zones is a no go area for APC and SW will be lockdown for Tinubu naturally by default.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by basseeafricana: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu shouldn't try Muslim - Muslim ticket.

It will not be fair to Nigeria Christians
If that is what will give him votes, he should go for it. Let's leave sentiment. All cry cry Muslim- Muslim ticket does not work now. Every party is straggling to win. In d first place, is it reasonable for PDP to give its ticket to Atiku/North instead of giving it to Southeast which is known as best PDP supporter?
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Princewell2012(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2022
saintkeppy:
This same Northern Governors still wan scatter everything, anyway my PVC is ready, so i can deal with them @the polling unit.

That's is if they are going to count our vote. Nigeria is in a deep poo.
Re: APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket by basseeafricana: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2022
ebbo:

It might not be fair but it is all about winning elections oh my brother. A Christian VP from the north can not influence Northern majority Muslims votes for Tinubu to defeat Atiku.

So for Tinubu to come out on top is for him to select a Northern Muslim VP simple as that.
The only zone that APC has hope of winning this elections is the north(where the majority block votes will come from). SS and SE zones is a no go area for APC and SW will be lockdown for Tinubu naturally by default.
It is only southeast that is nogo area for Tinubu. South south is sure. Edo, Bayelsia, Akwaibom, cross rivers are bending flat for Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wholeheartedly Support Borders’ Closure — Emir Sanusi / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.