Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu (55375 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory / Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP / Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by 7arrows: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Just imagine a reason why Tinubu should be voted. He was hugged by Tinubu after trekking miles then Nigerians should vote Tinubu.

Honestly, if Tinubu becomes president, una go suffer. Nigerians will see the biggest level of economic failure ever. I am not predicting evil but c’mon Tinubu is surrounded by the same people surrounding baba Buhari. Nigeria needs something different, suffer no dey tire una?

Abeg don’t tell me about Obi, he is a good man, wish he could win but he won’t and a vote for him is a vote for Tinubu. Don’t be deceived.

I feel u. But who do you think would be the best. Atiku?

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
OTELE....GO AND SIT DOWN FOR BUSH!
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Omodua(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:

You are free to continue to mortgage your future and that of your unborn generation with your myopic views about nation building. None of ma business..... Keep to your lane.
See this loafer!
Kontinu supporting Tinubu for stipends.
Shame unto you.
No wonder,you are Oshodipikin. Very mean.
Tueh!
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by McStoic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Truly he should go and join biafla movement. . .I wonder why all of them are now desperate to be the Zoo president!?

What Happened to biafla or death grin
Bunch of political lightweight

You see why we always call you people impossible hypocriites? Rochas and every Igbo politician in APC have never supported the Biafra agitation. They have always believed in one Nigeria. I remember a particular time when most people were hailing him as the most politically sound Igbo man. Others called him a brdge builder then

Now that the Nigeria he and his other like minded Igbo politicians believe in, did not choose him/them to be a president, you guys are still making mockery of him/them and chasing them away. Nobody should blame him next time if he behaves to the coontrary.

NB' I am happy he lost too cos he doesn't represent Biafra interest. But you guys should have treated him better...
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Freebills12: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
IbadeHQ:

Point of correction, There has never been unity among Igbo politicians. Orji kalu reduced the chance of Ojukwu in 2006 by creating a new party called PPA, they won both Abia and Imo state governorship election.

About the 500M, He never funded anybody's election. He gave that money to PDP in 1998 to fund the party. He was rewarded with a governorship ticket. Orji Kalu, Okorocha and co have their roots in the north. Your big guys in Igbo land are after themselves alone.

Sometimes I wonder how you people think! Has there been unity among Yuroba politicians that are in one party, from the same state. Osibanjo ran against the man that made him who he is now! This will never happen in Igboland. Orji Kalu ppa was never a zonal party, he won Abia and later Obasnjo gave him after Ararume destroyed his hope of third tenure. Orji kalu never compete with OJUKWU... It's just like saying Sowore is destroying Tinibu's chance, that Yurobas are one. Orji kalu supported Obasanjo likewise the Igbos who gave him 100% of their votes.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by McStoic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Macphenson:

You are a pathetic serial liar. UZOR kalu and Ojukwu's paths NEVER crossed. Ojukwu was in APGA and Uzor Kalu then was in PDP, and later created his own party.

Uzor Kalu NEVER contested for president. Where do you people get all these nonsense foolish and idiotic lies from?

Uzor Kalu has every reason to shout. IN 1999, Ekwueme stepped down for OBJ and Uzor Kalu funded ONJ's campaign with #500M.

In 1999 Also, Ogbonnaya Onu stepped down for Olu Falae . Now urchins are making noise.

No mind the small boy. They are in eternal affiliation with selective amnesia
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by sukar886: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Truly he should go and join biafla movement. . .I wonder why all of them are now desperate to be the Zoo president!?

Useless idiot.. mumu
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
EmeraldJD:
So even one delegate from Imo state no vote this man..
he was in efcc custody during the primaries I suppose

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Vitally123: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
"....Until you marry the Ijaws, Urhobos, Yoruba,
Edos, your dream of Aso Rock will remain a pipe dream or
something like a man who dreamt and see himself riding
ferrari, only to wake and find himself on top of palm tree."

You can continue in your "ungodly, touting strategy unproductive political marriage" but please leave the Igbo alone as you don't feed any Igbo.
Thank you.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by ucaneke: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2022
serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by ucaneke: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2022
good move
7arrows:

I feel u. But who do you think would be the best. Atiku?
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by ucaneke: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Islandlady:

we will shock you
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by ucaneke: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2022
ucaneke:
serves him right[/quot[quote author=oz4real83 post=113687783] Uzor Kalu that was shouting everywhere that every aspirant must step down for an Igbo man or the North gets it, was the same person that didn't step down for Odumegwu OJukwu in 2007 presidential election even when OJukwu had a better chance of having more votes than him. His action further reduced the chances of OJukwu having more votes from the southeast. He wants non-igbos to do for an Igbo man what an Igbo man like him will not be willing to do for his fellow igbos undecided
u already know its peter obi of course �
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Gbengajans: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Youlins: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Zero votes ? That means he didn't even vote for himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Omodua(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oshodipikin:

You are free to continue to mortgage your future and that of your unborn generation with your myopic views about nation building. None of ma business..... Keep to your lane.
Yes. It's none of your business because you're satisfied being a perpetual slave. Being a hewer of Wood to your masters mortgaging your future.
Shameless cheap slave!
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Oshodipikin: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omodua:
Yes. It's none of your business because you're satisfied being a perpetual slave. Being a hewer of Wood to your masters mortgaging your future.
Shameless cheap slave!

Shameless he-goat. You a just a nincompoop and a social misfit. I repeat, just N50 condom would have saved the world all of these trash. But then, i can't blame the old man. Raba no de im hand back then.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Omodua(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Shameless he-goat. You a just a nincompoop and a social misfit. I repeat, just N50 condom would have saved the world all of these trash. But then, i can't blame the old man. Raba no de im hand back then.
Go and hung the transformer.
Real Oshodipikin licking the ass of Jagaban.
Cheap slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.