Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu (55380 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory / Okorocha Congratulates Daughter On Promotion To ASP / Rescheduled Primaries: Okorocha Son-in-law In Early Lead With 4815 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by MediaPlus34: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
adenigga:
Former Imo Governor and All Progressives Congress, APC presidential aspirant Rochas Okorocha has reacted to Bola Tinubu’s emergence as the party’s flag bearer.

Some people had alleged that the former senator might dump the party after he polled zero votes at the primaries.
However, Okorocha has congratulated the APC chieftain in a statement made available to journalists by his Special Adviser (Media), Sam Onwuemeodo on Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid031WLV84tfbTFCDivzT8k1S5N4ajXKL7YgVeowQq4jpdKfiAaEiR2znhrHGJDtr1xUl&id=100032250633421

This man is so ......! See another one of his kind here:
https://www.globalnewsnig.com/how-hon-shina-peller-defrauded-his-friends-millions-of-naira-by-selling-fake-land-to-them/

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by nauto: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by oyeb15: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Kidnappers have started charging 100m becos of these theives
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by nnamdi640: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
He has received his own wotowoto
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by SayAsSeen: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
adenigga:
Former Imo Governor and All Progressives Congress, APC presidential aspirant Rochas Okorocha has reacted to Bola Tinubu’s emergence as the party’s flag bearer.

Some people had alleged that the former senator might dump the party after he polled zero votes at the primaries.
However, Okorocha has congratulated the APC chieftain in a statement made available to journalists by his Special Adviser (Media), Sam Onwuemeodo on Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid031WLV84tfbTFCDivzT8k1S5N4ajXKL7YgVeowQq4jpdKfiAaEiR2znhrHGJDtr1xUl&id=100032250633421

Oga you are a menace to your state and the country at large!

https://www.globalnewsnig.com/how-hon-shina-peller-defrauded-his-friends-millions-of-naira-by-selling-fake-land-to-them/

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by maxzzo1(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
After his speech where he spoke English, Igbo and Hausa yet scored ZERO .....Delegatew wicked nebi small sha.....

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Everybody Don turn to political analyst over night
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Premiumwriter: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Hello
Do you need a competent writer for your project?
Kindly contact me for excellent writing services.
070558228+49 whatsapp only.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Just imagine a reason why Tinubu should be voted. He was hugged by Tinubu after trekking miles then Nigerians should vote Tinubu.

Honestly, if Tinubu becomes president, una go suffer. Nigerians will see the biggest level of economic failure ever. I am not predicting evil but c’mon Tinubu is surrounded by the same people surrounding baba Buhari. Nigeria needs something different, suffer no dey tire una?

Abeg don’t tell me about Obi, he is a good man, wish he could win but he won’t and a vote for him is a vote for Tinubu. Don’t be deceived.

Tbh, Obi na Atiku product.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Franking: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
What does the clown have to say now that he's lost all relevance?

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Truly he should go and join biafla movement. . .I wonder why all of them are now desperate to be the Zoo president!?

What Happened to biafla or death grin
Bunch of political lightweight

Tunde Bakare, 0 vote
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Even after speaking Hausa at the event to try and sway delegates he still fell flat! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Starkid3010(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Just imagine a reason why Tinubu should be voted. He was hugged by Tinubu after trekking miles then Nigerians should vote Tinubu.

Honestly, if Tinubu becomes president, una go suffer. Nigerians will see the biggest level of economic failure ever. I am not predicting evil but c’mon Tinubu is surrounded by the same people surrounding baba Buhari. Nigeria needs something different, suffer no dey tire una?

Abeg don’t tell me about Obi, he is a good man, wish he could win but he won’t and a vote for him is a vote for Tinubu. Don’t be deceived.
How is a vote for obi a vote for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by PrinceofAnambra: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Rochas if we hear pim from your mouth, as in pim, EFCC is coming for you at home. They won't pass the ceiling this time, they will come from inside your phone screen grin
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Macphenson:

You are a pathetic serial liar. UZOR kalu and Ojukwu's paths NEVER crossed. Ojukwu was in APGA and Uzor Kalu then was in PDP, and later created his own party.

Uzor Kalu NEVER contested for president. Where do you people get all these nonsense foolish and idiotic lies from?

Uzor Kalu has every reason to shout. IN 1999, Ekwueme stepped down for OBJ and Uzor Kalu funded ONJ's campaign with #500M.

In 1999 Also, Ogbonnaya Onu stepped down for Olu Falae . Now urchins are making noise.

Point of correction, There has never been unity among Igbo politicians. Orji kalu reduced the chance of Ojukwu in 2006 by creating a new party called PPA, they won both Abia and Imo state governorship election.

About the 500M, He never funded anybody's election. He gave that money to PDP in 1998 to fund the party. He was rewarded with a governorship ticket. Orji Kalu, Okorocha and co have their roots in the north. Your big guys in Igbo land are after themselves alone.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by pharmaking: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Pay attention to his last paragraph.
I love it.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Oga there's nothing like you "wish" he could win? You don't wish he could win, if you did you would vote him. And if a vote for Obi is a vote Tinubu, what then is a vote for Atiku.
Where people like dis dey come from sef kai
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by bigdammyj: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by onuman: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2022
adenigga:

Those who went to politics and contributed to arrested development in their native constituency must fail miserably in all their endeavours.
Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodinma take note: the evil both of you have done to Orlu must hunt you and your generations to come.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by perez100: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
The Igbos are more united than all the tribes in Nigeria. We may not be united 100% and no tribes can get 100% unity.

If you are wise, you should know that the only thing stopping Igbos from becoming President of Nigeria is the gang up against Igbo but they want you to believe that we are not united and that is why we cannot be President . Sadly, some Igbos are buying that idea.

Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan were picked by the parties and other tribes supported them. Yaradua contested with other Fulanis but the PDP said it must be him. Buhari contested with other Fulanis but APC said it must be him. Even Tinubu contested with other Yorubas but many APC Governors from the North supported him to get the ticket - Osibanjo and Bakare contested with him.

But when it comes to Igbo, they will not pick one person and support, instead they will say Igbos are not united and nobody wants to step down for each other. Can't you see the gang up?

Ogbonaya Onu in a national party stepped down for Olu Falae who was in a regional party. Can a Yoruba man do that for any Igbo man?

Alex Ekwueme was the brain behind the formation of PDP but Obasanjo was released from prison and made PDP candidate. But today, they are saying Igbos want to reap from (APC ) they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
King okorohausa. Eze iberibe himself has spoken. I like him Sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by SenecaTheYonger: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

See eh, I’m not voting Tinubu ohh, but if that guy win, northerners (especially fulanis) go suffer. He will make OBJ look like a saint. That man is a very strong man, he just has a frail body but his mind is powerful. Na only him people go dey Aso Rock sef.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by Allisgud: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Too much reading of motivational books,if not why will he even think he will win election
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by PericomaNwankwo: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
E shock me o, so even Imo APC no dey em back grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by emmalexabl(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2022
adenigga:

Any Biafran.,advocating for a one Nigeria will come back in SHAME ..Nnamdi Kalu

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by PericomaNwankwo: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

See eh, I’m not voting Tinubu ohh, but if that guy win, northerners (especially fulanis) go suffer. He will make OBJ look like a saint. That man is a very strong man, he just has a frail body but his mind is powerful. Na only him people go dey Aso Rock sef.

After what we suffered for Buhari hand, I'll rather be okay with Tinubu and his people running things.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by BabaIbo: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Oshodipikin:
You even tried to build bridges.
Keep kwayet jare.

You're just capping r*bbish.
Re: APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu by DonMekino(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Truly he should go and join biafla movement. . .I wonder why all of them are now desperate to be the Zoo president!?

What Happened to biafla or death grin
Bunch of political lightweight
Mehhnn I just said lemme follow ur comments small, the way u love this Biafra matter is highly commendable..... keep it up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.