Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. (3163 Views)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by decasmir: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Seriously, you don't know me physically so I can share my experience.

I was having sex recently and I was busy hitting the center of gravity and pummmm was it.

See her reaction here:
http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/11/true-story-my-condom-exploded-while.html

The content is from a contributor from nairaland:

Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by xest(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Y cnt u put d content here? U r not serious here bro

1 Like

Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by decasmir: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2015
xest:
Y cnt u put d content here? U r not serious here bro

Go ahead and read it bro. Just a click away. I wanted it to be on that blog
Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2015
La click La dick La bend undecided

1 Like

Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Be prepared to be a father. You cannot escape the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by decasmir: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:
Be prepared to be a father. You cannot escape the consequences of your actions.

Escaping this one is sure ooo. her first tight wella lol
Re: True Story: I Was Having Sex Recently My Condom Exploded. by xest(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
decasmir:

Go ahead and read it bro. Just a click away. I wanted it to be on that blog
hahaha,u dey find traffic. Wait make i read am, u go old dey wait. If u dey find traffic go pay for it bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep With His Sister Like This? / Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.