Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Half Of Justin Bieber Face Got Paralyzed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Half Of Justin Bieber Face Got Paralyzed (507 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Slay Queen Twerks On Man's Face, Got People Talking / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Of Justin Bieber Face Got Paralyzed by Ninhogreat22: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lTVf5xfqWQ

Justin Bieber reveals he's been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, causing half of his face to be temporarily paralysed.

He said the disease has attacked the nerves in his ear and face and he will need a lot of rest and facial exercises to get better, but he doesn't know how much time it will take.

He explained that this is why he has cancelled his shows and he asked fans to be patient with him as he gets his health back to what it was.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why She Cannot Date You. Why She'l Certainly Put You In The Friendzone / 5 Lifestyle Choices That May Cause Male Infertility / For Those In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.