Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Business Can I Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100k (437 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100k by Chiboy419: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have been doing little job for years now, trying to save little money to start up something,as a igbo guy i am, i love business alot but the problem is i don't know any business to start with 100k
Pls someone should help me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by dangoteinlaw: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
In this present economy? Funny question. That cash wouldn't last more than 8days inside my account. Not like I will buy something substanable with it , just everyday running. Nigeria from top to bottom¡!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by dawnomike(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chiboy419:
I have been doing little job for years now, trying to save little money to start up something,as a igbo guy i am, i love business alot but the problem is i don't know any business to start with 100k
Online or tangible physical business?

Consider mini distributorship to start with... Or try out phone accessories

Another biz you can go for is selling good grade used cloths (Okrika). Buy nice ones, iron and repackage to sell.

You can also consider shirt or boxers making business...

POS biz is another option for you... Add recharge card sales

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by EmzyT: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by cyntobless(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chiboy419:

With this your moniker? I wish you goodluck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by KlassicJ: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Chiboy419:

If I tell you that there is an online business you can do now that will fetch you like 3 times your capital in 2 months while you have time to do other things you want to.
If you don't mind.
DM : 07031017445
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by SHINJA: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
In this present economy? Funny question. That cash wouldn't last more than 8days inside my account. Not like I will buy something substanable with it , just everyday running. Nigeria from top to bottom¡!!

Calm down big man
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by stacyadams: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chiboy419:

If u go comot shame,,set up frying akara and yam on the road side, , or find person to manage am..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by dangoteinlaw: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Calm down big man
u missed the sacasm.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k by Optimist59: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chiboy419:

Send me a mail if you're really serious

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? / How To Create A Strong Buisness Name And Expand Your Brand / UK Private Limited Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.