Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! (8355 Views)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
How many years now I don't know how the raw sensation of dick inside pucsy is.
Yes I don't have a girlfriend, never had one..all I do is pay sex workers to give me pleasure. But you see ever since I spent close to 350k to treat staphylococcus aurreus and clamydia combined 2018 since then I vowed never to go naked raw with any girl.
The emotional trauma and the waka from different pharmacies to hospitals really got me tied down that year.. because it was an heavy growth.

But I'm about having a rethink, I have an home Match this evening, this girl is clean quite alright, have met her before, even though them nor dey write am for face..I just think maybe I should risk it today.

I really need to, the urge been building in me to go raw since we entered this year.
I can't contained it any longer, anytime I think about it
Just to have the feeling of how it is once again the wetness..after a long time.

Please advise should I follow my mind or abort

3 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Damscodammy1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
How much u tok say u spent 2018?.350k.
things don cost nw. Propose 900k 4 2022 medication expenses.
snr man...u fit stil post 4 nl 4 addition medication.mtcheww

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by EmzyT: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Yes I don't have a girlfriend, never had one..all I do is pay sex workers to give me pleasure. But you see ever since I spent close to 350k to treat staphylococcal aurreus and clamydia combined 2018 since then I vowed never to go naked raw with any girl.

But I'm about having a rethink, I have an home Match this evening, this girl is clean quite alright, have met her before, even though them nor dey write am for face..I just think maybe I should risk it today...

I really need to, the urge been building in me to go raw since we entered this year.
Just to have the feeling of how it is once again after a long time

AND YOU STILL FORBID SENSE FOR ENTERING YOUR BRAIN.

SIMPLE GO MARRY IF YOU ARE SO CURIOUS ABOUT THE RAW angry .

YoudeyVexme:

It don tay na, the constant rubber don tire me for 4years now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Ballzproblemm: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Yes I don't have a girlfriend, never had one..all I do is pay sex workers to give me pleasure. But you see ever since I spent close to 350k to treat staphylococcal aurreus and clamydia combined 2018 since then I vowed never to go naked raw with any girl.

But I'm about having a rethink, I have an home Match this evening, this girl is clean quite alright, have met her before, even though them nor dey write am for face..I just think maybe I should risk it today...

Just to have the feeling of how it is once again after a long time

the day you go go raw ,na the day you carry wetin no get cure , no let five minutes of indiscipline lead you to your downfall,HIV no they show for face

4 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the day you go go raw ,na the day you carry wetin no get cure , no let five minutes of indiscipline lead you to your downfall,HIV no they show for face
wetin just dey keep me at bale all this year's, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Rhozabeth(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
If u were my younger brother, tbh, i would slap some sense i to your head! The girl u call clean, is it written on her forehead that she has no infection or HIV? Pls get sense. It is bad enough that u are paying for sex but thinking of having raw sex with random girls is even unthinkable! My advice for you is to get a decent girl as a gf and stop this wakawaka!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jeon:

AND YOU STILL FORBID SENSE FOR ENTERING YOUR BRAIN.
It don tay na, the constant rubber don tire me for 4years now
Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rhozabeth:
If u were my younger brother, tbh, i would slap some sense i to your head! The girl u call clean, is it written on her forehead that she has no infection or HIV? Pls get sense. It is bad enough that u are paying for sex but thinking of having raw sex with random girls is even unthinkable! My advice for you is to get a decent girl as a gf and stop this wakawaka!
I might be older than your father, we all have the way we chose to go for our sexual lives.
Yes I do get your point but atleast talk like a civilize human.

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Freelane33(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Go on bro , something must to kill a man

3 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Enny2013(f): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
U can decide to get married,bro.
Lots of infections in town now.

5 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Enny2013:
U can decide to get married,bro.
Lots of infections in town now.
Thanks for this matured response, but man is not yet ready for marital commitment.

2 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Afunwazaram1999(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haba why are you sounding like we are kids? Omo I had that diseases too but that didn't stop me from going raw
Condom sex is just like eating a banana with the cover. There's no way you gonna use condom on a girl you've nacked once. Nigeria girls be like once the first nack was fantastic Omo the second one she fit give you anus if she enjoys it too. Grow up man and stop been a boy... Learn to be a fuckerty
How is your weekend going?

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Rhozabeth(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I might be older than your father, we all have the way we chose to go for our sexual lives.
Yes I do get your point but atleast talk like a civilize human.
U cannot even be older than me let alone my father that died several years ago! If i tell u my age u will marvel! U can only be my younger brother and quite frankly u are childish, that's why u responded to me the way u did!

5 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rhozabeth:

U cannot even be older than me let alone my father that died several years ago! If i tell u my age u will marvel! U can only be my younger brother and quite frankly u are childish, that's why u responded to me the way u did!
All I see is a rant of a teenager, no more response to you.
Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Timoleon(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Invest in featherlight condoms
Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Timoleon:

Which kind condom we never try na That featherlight I dey even dey use, durex.

But I just year for the feeling of the wetness one more time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Timoleon(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hand you over to your desires.
YoudeyVexme:

Which kind condom we never try na That featherlight I dey even dey use, durex.

But I just year for the feeling of the wetness one more time

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Waynesteave: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Alaye this girl you talking bout, take her for test, once she's ok beging bang her like u was once a staff of bangbros

12 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Waynesteave:
Alaye this girl you talking bout, take her for test, once she's ok beging bang her like u was once a staff of bangbros
I can't take hook up girl for test na, na spending of my resources after payment.
Besides I hardly fûck girl's more than once
I just dey reason weda I fit risk her per I observed she dey clean small

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Waynesteave: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I can't take hook up girl for test na, na spending of my resources after payment.
OOOggbbbeeeennniiiiiii, if nah hookup girl my hand no dey oooh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Omo.

15 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Blunttruth: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Yes I don't have a girlfriend, never had one..all I do is pay sex workers to give me pleasure. But you see ever since I spent close to 350k to treat staphylococcus aurreus and clamydia combined 2018 since then I vowed never to go naked raw with any girl.
The emotional trauma and the waka from different pharmacies to hospitals really got me tied down that year.. because it was an heavy growth.

But I'm about having a rethink, I have an home Match this evening, this girl is clean quite alright, have met her before, even though them nor dey write am for face..I just think maybe I should risk it today.

I can't contained it any longer, anytime I think about it
Just to have the feeling of how it is once again the wetness..after a long time.

Go and marry

4 Likes

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Dickson178(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Just like as I fvck one street girl last week and I paid her 1k,since that week headache no dey gree me rest. Becareful bruddaly, the street is more than military undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by WibusJaga: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anyone who can not subject his body, emotions, desires & feelings under control is Living in Bondage.
Invest in things of the spirit Bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
WibusJaga:
Anyone who can not subject his body, emotions, desires & feelings under control is Living in Bondage.
Invest in things of the spirit Bro.
For 4years. I nor try?

I dey pay better money still dey use waterproof.
You know the enduring and self control
It's like you fit say I dey happy to bring this discussion here.
Even me know say I never get the mind to do am, I just need some better input
Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Bluish44(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

even davido dy Bleep girl more than once, who you be?

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Rahkman: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Get a girlfriend a young naive one tho wey dem never tear her toto

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Tunas25: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Go and married so that you can enjoy the sweetness of the wet puna

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Ecos(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't worry Ur body go soon catch fireworks goat

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Athemisia: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Timoleon:
Omo condom fvck no be fvck angry

1 Like

Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Athemisia: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tunas25:
Go and married so that you can enjoy the sweetness of the wet puna
No try am marry because of sex... You go still go find am for outside...
Re: Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! by Athemisia: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

For 4years. I nor try?

I dey pay better money still dey use waterproof.
You know the enduring and self control
It's like you fit say I dey happy to bring this discussion here.
Even me know say I never get the mind to do am, I just need some better input
Bro I understand you Wella.. cool
Reason why I don't patronize olosho that much. Just give this girl a trial... If she clean, turn her to your Bleep baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.