Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help (5283 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / 19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Although I'm not serious with her, but she a booty call .. we met her in a club, guess she went there for runs. she billed me 15k that night... after the do plus the way I played my cards that night, I only parted with 10k in the morning transfer... since then she's the one putting me on call, forming seriousi...I won't lie I'm starting to feel her vibe. not until this afternoon my guy asking about her that I should send him her number...I guess he wants a taste too.

I'm not the type to wife a hôe, but atleast morally it's not right. my guy won spoil my free meal ticket..

how which the girl didn't see him in the club, I could have done it anonymously, because she's still hustling.

but if I do it now, my own package of free food go spoil.
I can't risk the small monetary and pucsi benefits

I gave him go ahead to go lash her if he can behind my back, as for me giving him her number I won't. to jeopardize my own selfish benefits I like myself die.

6 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Boogyman557: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool The 3 of una de MAD!

THUNDER fire Una!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Kollins11: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
You, your friend and the b.itch should f*ck off.

14 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Zonefree(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
You wan dey stingy for our community project?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
You wan dey stingy for our community project?
nor be like that bros, I nor ask am for him own him carry that night.

besides I don package this one, for free chop.

anything make me pass am out to am then my own matter don cancel.

how which the girl nor know her, I for do anonymously

3 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Amb1045(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Falling in love with a runs girl. Lol tell her you want to have threes***e's with a good pay rise and see her reaction. Transfer the girl to erase those feelings. Unless you want to wife her

15 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by lilbarracuda(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Life ana gaaga

1 Like

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amb1045:
Falling in love with a runs girl. Lol tell her you want to have party's with a good pay rise and see her reaction. Transfer the girl to erase those feelings. Unless you want to wife her
fool.. where you see love there?

start changing word anyhow...I dey feel her vibe that now love?

you nor get sense for reason at all

2 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Nerogaming01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tell your friend say: 'guy, lock up that girl. I dey reason 1 or 2 with her'
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Tell your friend say: 'guy, lock up that girl'

exactly, but him go like know why.

because he knows that am not dating her and we do share hóes some times.

only this one dey give me free food and I nor go like cast am

4 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Uzomacharles: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
I understand you...

You don't want to share your mineral resources but u forget say na PUBLIC MINERAL RESOURCES

Hope say you no dey catch feelings for that olosho wey get mind bill you person salary for 3 rounds maximum...

5 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by jonahhh: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:

nor be like that bros, I nor ask am for him own him carry that night.

besides I don package this one, for free chop.

anything make me pass am out to am then my own matter don cancel.

how which the girl nor know her, I for do anonymously

Tell am say You no get her contact again then you go stop to gist your paddi how she dey take nack

2 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:
I understand you...

You don't want to share your mineral resources but u forget say na PUBLIC MINERAL RESOURCES

Hope say you no dey catch feelings for that olosho wey get mind bill you person salary for 3 rounds maximum...
no feelings bros.

we don knack twice on different occasions, na she give me transport go somewhere later that evening come back still knack her again before she go house.

not one naira.

she still dey club once once...she knows I knows but na my own share free food I dey after
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Amb1045(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:

fool.. where you see love there?

start changing word anyhow...I dey feel her vibe that now love?

you nor get sense for reason at all
self centered animal when you dee brag about how good the lady was on bed to your friends where you not expecting them to have a taste. Mumu man let your friend chop too after all other people dee chop her. Abi the kayamata she use on you done dee work lol. Because she gave free s*x you want to p**p her broke niga

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amb1045:
self centered animal when you dee brag about how good the lady was on bed to your friends where not expecting them to have a taste. Mumu man let your friend chop too after all other people dee chop her. Abi the kayamata she use on you done dee work lol
kayamata kill you there.
.yes am stingy.

I nor go fit cast my own parole.

you think if I pass am the girl.

the girl go like am? or you fit say na normal regular arshawol quarter okpo?

even if she like am, she go still agree to fûck me free?

after the small packaging I don do for her head just to get my small monetary and pucsi benefits

get sense

2 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Uzomacharles: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:

no feelings bros.

we don knack twice on different occasions, na she give me transport go somewhere later that evening come back still knack her again before she go house.

not one naira.

she still dey club once once...she knows I knows but na my own share free food I dey after

A HOE IS A HOE.

Alaye give your gee that contact joor abi you wan marry her?

If na your gee do u,u go still complain

1 Like

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

A HOE IS A HOE.
Alaye give your gee that contact joor abi you wan marry her?
and risk my small monetary and pucsi benefits?
alaye I nor fit.

after weeks of packaging
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Amb1045(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:

kayamata kill you there.
.yes am stingy.

I nor go fit cast my own parole.

you think if I pass am the girl.

the girl go like am? or you fit say na normal regular arshawol quarter okpo?

even if she like am, she go still agree to fûck me free?

after the small packaging I don do for her head just to get my small monetary and pucsi benefits

get sense
small boy have hope on olosh***o. Which useless package for a normal runs girl way no send you. Guy give her customer abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Pandev(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:

and risk my small monetary and pucsi benefits?
alaye I nor fit.

after weeks of packaging
it will end in premium tears

7 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pandev:
it will end in premium tears
na your family go first cry this year for you
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amb1045:
small boy have hope on olosh***o. Which useless package for a normal runs girl way no send you. Guy give her customer abeg.
if he need her make only him go collect her number.
I tell am so.

I'm redpill

I'm after my success

I'm after myself

.I nor go fit do something when nor go benefit me...or it go kill my benefit
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Amb1045(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mugu dee find free p**sy and money. Eee go end in premium tears soon. Your type go give olosh***o head just to prove your loyality lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by fikayormi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
You better be careful of that your so call friend

He will be a betrayer

1 Like

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by EmzyT: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonero5200:
Although I'm not serious with her, but she a booty call .. we met her in a club, guess she went there for runs. she billed me 15k that night... after the do plus the way I played my cards that night, I only parted with 10k in the morning transfer... since then she's the one putting me on call, forming seriousi...I won't lie I'm starting to feel her vibe. not until this afternoon my guy asking about her that I should send him her number...I guess he wants a taste too.

I'm not the type to wife a hôe, but atleast morally it's not right. my guy won spoil my free meal ticket..

how which the girl didn't see him in the club, I could have done it anonymously, because she's still hustling.

but if I do it now, my own package of free food go spoil.
I can't risk the small monetary and pucsi benefits

There is something about this your friend that you're not telling us

Is he More Handsome than you?
Does he have Money than you?
Does he have Big D**k more than you?
Does he Knack and make a girl come more than you? undecided

As far as she's still going about her daily runs, pass the number to your guy let her do the complaining and refusing, not you!

10 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tyranny: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The 3 of una de MAD!

THUNDER fire Una!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

RazorBlade419, how far nah?? grin
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmzyT:

nothing, only him like fûck pass me and he go cast this my parole.

and I nor want that..she a hóe yes... but a hóe when dey catch feelings for me.
. how she go feel if she hear say na me give her to my friend after all the small packaging for her head to Mello

1 Like

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Mandrake007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
My man you’re falling in love and gate keeping a public toilet? If youur friend wasn’t a real G he’d go behind you and lash the slût,wisen up you can never domesticate a stray dog it will always run back to the streets.

6 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmzyT:

Is he More Handsome than you?
Does he have Money than you?
Does he have Big D**k more than you?
Does he Knack and make a girl come more than you? undecided

As far as she's still going about her daily runs, pass the number to your guy let her do the complaining and refusing, not you!

many of hu na nor get sense.

only my crib the girl enter she nor want go house again.

handsome, I got it... part of what made my packaging easier.

as for dickc I don't know that.

.so talk sense
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
My man you’re falling in love and gate keeping a public toilet? If youur friend wasn’t a real G he’d go behind you and lash the slût,wisen up you can never domesticate a stray dog it will always run back to the streets.

I gave him go ahead to go lash her if he can behind my back, as for me giving him her number I won't. to jeopardize my own selfish benefits I like myself die
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I nor go complain, I go understand
Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by czarr(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mate guarding olosho.
Bro dey catch feelings for olosho. E no get wetin you wan tell us.

6 Likes

Re: My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help by Tonero5200: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
czarr:
Mate guarding olosho. Bro dey catch feelings for olosho. E no get wetin you wan tell us.
ok yes I dey catch feelings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True?for My Sisters In Christ.. / Girls And Their Hygiene(photo) / How Do I Make Her Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.