Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) (4252 Views)

Actors/Athletes Who Died/were Killed On Stage Performance(histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Bleepbleep: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is my second reply. Usually, I only read posts and move on to the next. I keep my opinion to myself. But I'm happy to say that people are beginning to get enlightened. The truth is beginning to unfold. But then I still feel that hurt when I see certain Zealots here who are still living in lies. I wouldn't blame them because it was how they were brought up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
AstraDroid:

You shouldn't be sane or wealthy if you peaked at this vintage point. There is yet one more step that will connect all the dots for your map.

Study the neuromorphic simulation and integrate with your knowledge of observer principle using physics and computation as the benchmark and then it will dawn on you that the Simulator of this Reality designed an amazing simulation for Hubot (Human Robot) in an R& D magneto electric field of multidimensional reality programming.

This is a fun experiment with you in it. It is also Educational and transactional.

Once you connect to and identify with the Simulator or Architect or whatever name you choose, once you know his mind, everything will mKe perfect sense and you'd get every tool you need for your own entertainment.

I have experienced things that are unique and have seen through the construct. Now I am no more 'normal', I am humbled by what we are capable of as 'Spirit'.

The moment you get to this point and not recognize yourself as Spirit, I should be shocked if you are not driven by depression and anxiety and anger.
how can I get to contact you?

1 Like

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mystic969:
The boss
The soul is very real.... I have had an encounter with a spirit being physically.... That was when I knew a spirit/soul lives in our body.

Under a controlled environment can this same encounter happen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mystic969:
The boss
The soul is very real.... I have had an encounter with a spirit being physically.... That was when I knew a spirit/soul lives in our body.

anecdotes aren't evidence,can it be proven? Because anybody can see anything but it requires an evidence to gain some level of credence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Elitefosa: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Blake755:

How did your day went I hope you had a good day sending love and hugs

Thank you for stopping by...

Great weekend... Hope it's same with you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Elitefosa: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

Where did you see people hating on the post?

Smiles..

Not necessarily... Your views are welcome!

I actually didn't say people hate the "post".

I was speaking about truth Generally!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Elitefosa: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bleepbleep:
This is my second reply. Usually, I only read posts and move on to the next. I keep my opinion to myself. But I'm happy to say that people are beginning to get enlightened. The truth is beginning to unfold. But then I still feel that hurt when I see certain Zealots here who are still living in lies. I wouldn't blame them because it was how they were brought up.

@the bolded, I 100℅ agree with you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by amidel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Thank you Amidel, whats the story behind the name , its smooth
Thank you.
My name and that of a good friend.

2 Likes

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Mystic969: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Under a controlled environment can this same encounter happen?

My encounter was shocking it wasn't something I anticipated... I was in my third year in school then, I engaged myself in a series of fasting and prayers for God to reveal in himself to me but instead encounter a spirit being, we conversed for over 30min... After this that night I started having past life memories of myself in Egypt and other life.... This led me to go deep into mystism to unravel more about this life, I guess you know how I come about my moniker.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mystic969:

My encounter was shocking it wasn't something I anticipated... I was in my third year in school then, I engaged myself in a series of fasting and prayers for God to reveal in himself to me but instead encounter a spirit being, we conversed for over 30min... After this that night I started having past life memories of myself in Egypt and other life.... This led me to go deep into mystism to unravel more about this life, I guess you know how I come about my moniker.
#Sarcasm , My Mystic Nature made me come about my moniker too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by ThatNiccur: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mystic969:

So how far have you gone and what's the situation so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Mystic969: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
ThatNiccur:

So how far have you gone and what's the situation so far?

I'm confident and pls with the fact that there is a life after death... And also there is no hell fire but there is karma, exploring the cosmic consciousness is vast...still on my journey as a seeker.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by ThatNiccur: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can you please elaborate on both? Life after death and karma? I just want to learn a thing or two. I know nothing and would love to know. What's the God factor in all of these too?
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
ThatNiccur:
Can you please elaborate on both? Life after death and karma? I just want to learn a thing or two. I know nothing and would love to know. What's the God factor in all of these too?
There's no God Factor , You are God ,Formed because your DNA is Designed to build you that way.
Life after death..... Had a NDE (Near Death Exlerience) its your subconscious that rules these pathway between life and death and if you are a Christian you will see a lot of Jesus chit chatting with you ,or a lot of hellish experience of demons blah blah
Reincarnation , I used to believe it does happen the universe is cyclical anyway , but I've come to notice whatever is mystical , Spiritual , Supernatural is usually tricks,cons and a hundred percent of the time fraudulent
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystic969:

I'm confident and pls with the fact that there is a life after death... And also there is no hell fire but there is karma, exploring the cosmic consciousness is vast...still on my journey as a seeker.
I can prove to you Karma does not exist ....

Okay Take it ,I walk into a classroom of kids and shoot every one of them dead ... I'm sure they must all have done something bad (in this life or their past life .) to deserve such horrible faith .

Karma is mystical and anything musical or mysterious is fraudulent yes including the existence of a supreme being .
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Mystic969: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Theesourcerer:
I can prove to you Karma didn't exist ....

I walk into a classroom and shoot every one of them dead ... I'm sure they must all have done something bad (in this life or their past life .) to deserve such horrible faith .

Karma is mystical and anything musical or mysterious is fraudulent yes including the existence of a supreme being .

Pls explain how it is fraudulent... And why karma doesn't exist.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystic969:

Pls explain how it is fraudulent... And why karma doesn't exist.
Karma tells us , what is happening or has happened is due to a good or bad deed in the past, present or ancient life ,

Now in my illustration if I shoot up every kid in that school ,then karma states there must have done something terribly wrong for them to have had indeed that terrible ending right?.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Mystic969: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Theesourcerer:
Karma tells us , what is happening or has happened is due to a good or bad deed in the past, present or ancient life ,

Now in my illustration if I shoot up every kid in that school ,then karma states there must have done something terribly wrong for them to have had indeed that terrible ending right?.

Not in all cases senerio... Not all situations as such can be attributed to karma, but there will always be a consequence for some actions.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystic969:

Not in all cases senerio... Not all situations as such can be attributed to karma, but there will always be a consequence for some actions.

There is always a consequence, that how we came to be , even nuclear fussion is the consequence of previous reactions , but attributing these to spirituality , mystisicm , is plain unsweetened BS, ..
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by kollinz1234(m): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
There are no truths , there are Facts
Your truth may not be a Japanese truth
But its fact 2 +2 equals 4

Jesus died for you is your truth , not fact
Mohammed is the only messenger , again this is truth to this sect but not fact .

SHALOM!
Speech is a mixture of truth and lies, but silence is truth and there is no deceit.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Theesourcerer:
There's no God Factor , You are God ,Formed because your DNA is Designed to build you that way...

The word "designed to build" already proves God, The Mighty Creator, is in your speech. grin

Do you see how God disgraces you people? grin in your bid to discard Him, you rather raised Him up. grin
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by blaquebelle: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello. Have you seen OurTruth's posts on Nl, do you think his theory is in line with your belief?

https://www.nairaland.com/7122201/there-no-heaven-hell-what

Mystic969:

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Sojourner2000(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Thank you , and how's this weather , its rainy here in Abeokuta smiley

You reside at abk?
How can I contact you
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

You reside at abk?
How can I contact you
I went through your comments and impressed because you still seek to know even though you know. , I will tag you on a dead thread so I’ll specify details smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by crystalmoon(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Did you just say "stop searching for truth, there's none

If truly there is no 'Truth', then it will be true that there is no truth and if it is true that there is no truth then there is truth.

You free thinkers should understand that humans hate what they do not understand. You cannot explain where you are coming from and that is why you cannot explain where you are going to. If God does not exist as most free thinkers believe, how is it that every race and every color and every tribe and every people have a representation of a God from ages to ages

Free thinking came in opposition to the believe in God which means the believe in God is much older than free thinking and if the believe in God is older than free thinking, is it not safer to believe in God?

If you have a mother that birthed you, and all living things has a channel for existence, what makes you think that the universe formed itself?

Why do you think of the nine planets, humans and animals alike were placed in the most secured planet (Earth)? Who do you think placed us here?

I believe that there is a God. And it is safer to believe than not to believe.

Shalom!
who asked you theists and nonsense
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by kollinz1234(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
crystalmoon:
who asked you theists and nonsense
what do you know outside denying your existence
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
There are no adults we are just grown children confused on our existence but driven by the animalistic instinct (yes we are animals , 'higher animals? Yeah lol ) these instincts drive us to feed ,protect ourselves and to reproduce ,for no reason than to survive just like the regular bacteria. cyclical and pointless, and that's what's makes life beautiful

Oh and Your pastors Imams just imagine them in boxers and Vests instead of the usual Suit or Intimidating Agadas., This technique helps when he speaks from the puprit

1 Like

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
AstraDroid:

You shouldn't be sane or wealthy if you peaked at this vintage point. There is yet one more step that will connect all the dots for your map.

Study the neuromorphic simulation and integrate with your knowledge of observer principle using physics and computation as the benchmark and then it will dawn on you that the Simulator of this Reality designed an amazing simulation for Hubot (Human Robot) in an R& D magneto electric field of multidimensional reality programming.

This is a fun experiment with you in it. It is also Educational and transactional.

Once you connect to and identify with the Simulator or Architect or whatever name you choose, once you know his mind, everything will mKe perfect sense and you'd get every tool you need for your own entertainment.

I have experienced things that are unique and have seen through the construct. Now I am no more 'normal', I am humbled by what we are capable of as 'Spirit'.

The moment you get to this point and not recognize yourself as Spirit, I should be shocked if you are not driven by depression and anxiety and anger.
hi hello smiley
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Sojourner2000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I went through your comments and impressed because you still seek to know even though you know. , I will tag you on a dead thread so I’ll specify details smiley

Alright
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
blaquebelle:
Hello. Have you seen OurTruth's posts on Nl, do you think his theory is in line with your belief?

https://www.nairaland.com/7122201/there-no-heaven-hell-what

yes somewhat as he avoided conspiracy theories , but still there is a lot to unlearn , his theory or reincarnation though is really falsely based , I used to be one myself, he is finding his path yes , but sonner he will know it’s all a facade the whole thing , I wish I could speak with him on a more personal level though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direction Or Address To Frcn Training School / See Funny Throwback Pictures Of Davido's Aide Israel DMW In School Uniform / Book Review Of The Beauty Of African Heritage By Essien Okoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.