Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out (38168 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin

You're the jerk if you can't respect a person's choice, and seem to think everyone wants the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Dja1(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin
agbaya
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2022
irunoko:
and your type Wil be the same trolling and insulting her if she does.iyabo Ojos daughter and mercy aigbes daughter who dey social media enjoying all the tags and go naked to satisfy pervs and predators like you are also the same people that will go about abusing her after lusting free her

Ignore him, he's immorally on drugs

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by TheGift: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Cypress042:
Is non of my business Comrade, i've made my point already stop shading tears grin

It’s “shedding” not “shading”. Plus I got no tears to shed.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by EmiDon11: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na me tell them make them dey live shosho media life? Let me even tag her to her fathers movie sex scene

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by xprez(m): 2:30am On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
stop exposing yourself further.you have been caught so rest tongue

Sorry but is your name in Yoruba language?
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by irunoko(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2022
xprez:

Sorry but is your name in Yoruba language?
why are you asking? wink

You want to be mischievous This morning Abi? grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.