Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out (38164 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by zolajpower: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Psalmistproject: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by penjm: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your father got ur mum co-mate and he calls it blessing hope know?
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by SQLmastar(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok. We would stop tagging you if you can prove to us that your hymen is still intact!
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by We4all: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Btibap:
I go nack this girl one day

Is that the only thing you know?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Bayyajidda(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin

She's not you or your kind or like.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Pbabi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421987/stop-tagging-posts-related-dad-actor-yul-edochies-daughter-speaks/
that's the problem with humans don't know when to mind their business, just drink water and chill.

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Success900(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are probably sex starved..don't you have a brothel around ya?
Sounding like a little boy.. grin

Is this what you do after sending nairaland ladies countless pm? shocked grin
You're mannerless get the Bleep outta my mention and return back to your soakaway in peace undecided
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Pbabi(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Btibap:
I go nack this girl one day
your biggest achievement right??

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Awoo88: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin
Sorry, u no just get sense

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bayyajidda:

She's not you or your kind or like.
I agree tongue
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Voiceofthestree: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mumu burn mumu nairaland
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
You're mannerless get the Bleep outta my mention and return back to your soakaway in peace undecided
You are a stalker and yve been caught severally on here for stalking women.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by edungene7: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yr he goat palle done buy Market for u

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Mayemavins: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by medropoly(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
After seeing their nose, I believed they are father and daughter grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by bukiah: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
If she says you should stop tagging her, then stop tagging her na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
In Ala Igbo, we don't train girl child like that. She is a well trained kid.
Mr trainer well done grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Ebubu: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Boybellaman:
Shes disappointed in him
if he had done something proud, she would be proud getting tagged on his behalf.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by TheGift: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:

What part of “I am a different person” did you not understand? And how does the tagging help Her life?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Ebubu: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pbabi:
your biggest achievement right??
i go lyk nack u undecided
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Akhee: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421987/stop-tagging-posts-related-dad-actor-yul-edochies-daughter-speaks/
See this girl ooo. She want get fame by distancing herself from her papa fame. Girl sitdon make Cyber lecture you.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a stalker and yve been caught severally on here for stalking women.. grin
undecided No time to check time man.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
undecided No time to check time man.
Now shh.. grin
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by happiness4ever(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
its well
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Kpengla(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

Yul is a fool

He dumped his partner and his five best friends all because of skin-sex

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Thebig4: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why waste your time tagging her, when you can check the link in my signature for things that will improve your life. Time wait for no one dont waste your time use it wisely.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by koyyess: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just look at how this coconut head has disgraced his family.

Indirectly teaching his kids how to wreck homes and call it a blessing. F00l.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo) / Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.