Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady (38918 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Konjiboii: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
500M will still be too small for this aunty.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beggars now have a choice..na u idle..na u dey beg,na u they bragg..what is my own..i keep telling guys nor marry bigg yanchh o..na them be this...idle women wey get big yanchh don go spoil something for devil workshop

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by zanshi: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Actuarydeji:
That's why Islam advise men to marry ladies based on three qualities; a religious lady, beauty and family background. The most important quality is a religious lady

I also feel one quality is missing which is character!

A good woman would always be a good woman.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Kennedy00007: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Venza 2019�
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Toktee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Northboi:
winkHmm I don't know what ladies of this generation are turning into.. undecided undecided

Me give you 200k monthly say who die?

I do not even value the useless gender that can only offer one slack unsafe hole in relationship or marriage.

This is what happens when a good man marry olosho.

She and family are rich yet they demand 300k from her husband.... what a who're.

No man should prioritize that borehole called kpekus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Iro nlan

Lies
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like 2019 Toyota Venza

This is a fake news seun
Busted grin

Too many fake news...Venza last model is 2015...

But, entitled aunty 32 with FAKE LIFE is producing 2019 venza in her village... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Adakintroy: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Whining..

No be every of this man woman thing Una go comment. The thing no get end. Look better thing up.

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Justsylvia(f): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aunty u dey work? go look for work, abi God create you join body with ur boyfriend

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by 360Master: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
That’s what you see when you marry born hoe. No intellect except the rotten p**sy. A gross liability and a fish-brained low-lifer.

These ones cannot add any value to a man’s life except the pussy. Men are really going through a hard time from the hands of this pussy gender. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Booktree: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
you too dey see..
FalseProphet1:
Fake story...

This I have seen.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by zanshi: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sometimes i envy white families, by Age 40, they would tell you they are retiring early and you wonder if na Juju be that, No, it is years of actively saving, compounding gains and planning meticulously to achieve that.

The avg black women has a consumerist mindset even from her relationship days, buy, splurge and waste scarce resources on material things and years prior to retirement you loose out on building generational wealth. How many babes even advise their men or boyfriends on new business ventures they can do. I could remeber when my grand dad of blessed memories pressured my grand mom to buy her own land and build her own house we currently stay in Lagos today even on a teachers salary as far back as the 70s or when my mom told my dad to go meet an M.D in his company to venture in a business prior to retirement.

Truth is that day by day money is hard to come by, it is either you are an asset or a liabilty.

-Shalom

2 Likes

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by novia22(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Witches don pass normal people for this country walahi.....
Baby Girl Life @ 32.....Oshe Aunti Tilapia....

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by faceland: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am sure Buhari is giving Aisha 20 million naira each month. That doesn't mean I would start trying to keep up with the Buhari's. He is a president and petroleum minister.

Maybe if I own an oil well, I can pay my wife 200k DAILY

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Vijon(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Venza no get 2019 model na
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by IDIOTmoderators: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haylel:
If I were a woman, I will also avoid broke men like a plague.

As a man, I will avoid any defiled woman like a plague.

It's all choices, and we all entitled to what we want.
A man that give 200k monthly is broke right?
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by lekkys: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nothing like 019 Venza is a fake story

1 Like

Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by supernova247: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
This entitlement mentality of our ladies is getting out of hand. 32yrs yet still senseless. I pity the man that will end up with her. cry
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by inzaghi1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is a fake story. Production of Toyota Venza was stopped in 2015.there a 6 years pause and new brands from 2021 to present. So where she get ordinary 2019 venza
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Whatever
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by ogaontop(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:

This is a fake news seun
You're damn right bro, nothing like 2019 Venza
Fake story
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by cayorday89(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pussydigger:
Na wa for this generation o!
Awise09:
Can comprehend what this generation turning into, and a man will Mary this one, beauty doesn't make a good wife, see rubbish @32 no sense.

Not a generational thing, look at her age sef and you will understand that she is not even of the new generation, she is just a stupid and entitled fella who had been lucky to meet stupid men who enabled her idiocy..
She even generalize with Yoruba as if all/many of them act that way. Na mumu miss road wey no stress before money come she jam.. At least be understanding and appreciative of the much you are given before the remaining little will be added.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Thebigheart: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
According to mummy G.O of you don't repent ELLfaya straight
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Thebigheart: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
According to mummy G.O if you don't repent ELLfaya straight
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by ovye15: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
How much did she say is her cream again? I wan see her picture �
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by openmine(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin
...na d guy way spoil the babe to a point where she dey feel entitled!
I would not have believed this but i have seen far higher amounts paid by some guys(simps) to their gf as 'pocket money' grin grin
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Starz825(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:

This is a fake news seun
Dey calm down...
She might be referring to the time it was bought..
Very possible
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Allisgud: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can dat idiot girl control a bizness that will earn her 200k per month?if not she wount come out online ranting cos she will know the worth of it
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Haylel: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

A man that give 200k monthly is broke right?
If I'm used to 1m monthly, 200k is a downgrade.

It's all choices bro.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by DroppingLiquid: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Posts like this help skew reality. That's why I will be taking my wife offline if we get married. No more internet, except for academic purposes.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by Contagious100d(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ageny:
All men are not equal

She can never be grateful.
Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by JuanDeDios: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haylel:
If I were a woman, I will also avoid broke men like a plague.

As a man, I will avoid any defiled woman like a plague.

It's all choices, and we all entitled to what we want.
What's a defiled woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Grandpa Shows Amazing Dance Moves, Rocks Younger Lady / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.