Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. (1000 Views)

I Took A Loan From Fairmoney / Someone Used My Bvn And Phone Number To Take Loan / Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Get free cash rewards from Fairmoney when you take your first loan using my referral code 3CVYT.

Steps on how to get it.

-Download Fairmoney mfb from playstore.

-open it Insert 3CVYT As your ref code and click on apply.then input your phone number to register.

- After successful registrations.

- click on get loan now , fill ur details... after all your details have been processed , you will be been given the amount of Loan you can get.
- VERY important

In order to get the bonus ensure the loan period is 1 Month.. I.e you will payback in one month..

- After taking the loan login to the app again after abt 25mins you will receive your bonus..
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by uthlaw: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Those guys no wan give me loan...I don't no why?
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2022
uthlaw:

I could be that you made mistake while filling ur info's.
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any questions..?
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by aktolly54(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
uthlaw:
maybe you owe other loan app and decided to collect another loan from fairmoney whereas your bvn is blacklisted because fairmoney is very easy and give people loan . Try collect like 7k first with 2 weeks repayment plan it's free (no interest) and make sure you have your mobile number for Receive alert
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by dontrulee: 4:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Don't recieve loan from fairmoney. they're not fair at all

3 Likes

Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by joeytrib: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
They are fair o. They have never debt shame before at all
dontrulee:
Don't recieve loan from fairmoney. they're not fair at all

1 Like

Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by kingcolearchive: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
I have taken loan from FairMoney before and I must say they are very professional. and that is why I use most of their products. I just started using fair save and i love how it works.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
kingcolearchive:
I have taken loan from FairMoney before and I must say they are very professional. and that is why I use most of their products. I just started using fair save and i love how it works.

I swr they are one of the best.. extremely professional in there dealings....
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
cool
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2022
It's still on
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by somenody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
what does cash back mean exactly?
Re: Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. by BIZNess123(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
somenody:
what does cash back mean exactly?
It means u will be given an amount of 1k or 5h as bonus

(1) (Reply)

. / Music For Weather For 2[sexmusic] / I need guys to work together with me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.