Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. (1393 Views)

Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by superintendents(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
why people are taking loans that they can't pay off.

this kind msg reach 50 in my inbox.
grin

Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by superintendents(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
superintendents:
why people are taking loans that they can't pay off.

this kind msg reach 50 in my inbox.

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by sheanzy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
the kind Sapa wey dey this country now eh
na only clothe dey cover some people

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by daddytime(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wonder how many of these kind message Bubu go dey get for him phone...

Who borrow money reach the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Many Nigerians are too fraudulent to be given this opportunity. I think the loan companies should have a more organized way of ensuring the credibility of their applicants before giving them loans, like requesting for verifiable information like employment letters, account statements, pay slips, credit ratings etc. And anyone who has defaulted payment with one company should not be allowed to get a loan from another one.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by SamgoldBaba: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
thesicilian:
And anyone who has defaulted payment with one company should not be allowed to get a loan from another one.

I think they have this
Re: Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. by superintendents(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
coolhmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / This Lady Naked Her Self On Street / My Ex Is Still On My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.