Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2839 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by marvelck: 4:49am On Jun 12, 2022
I don't understand why May Edochie is still married to Yul Edochie, after what he did. Why can't she just divorce the guy and move on with her life...

Having a co wife/sharing your man with another woman no be child's play

Let May do the needful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by bmdmix10: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2022
That's wat happens when a woman has nothing to offer

18 Likes

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by KELVINXY: 5:02am On Jun 12, 2022
First of all
People should learn to mind their businesses

There’s more to every matrimony than the people see.

18 Likes

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by PoliteActivist: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:

You and OP na mumu. Her objective is to raise her 5 kids with their dad around them, and financially surportive. Not to break a home. She's truly a wise woman

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by BabalawoPikin(m): 5:25am On Jun 12, 2022
only bastards think the way you just did. abeg show us your papa

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2022
When Jay Z cheated on Beyonce did Beyonce leave? Make una no use bad mouth break pesin marriage abeg.

Her marriage, her problem...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 12, 2022
So Ned Nwoko’s other wives should leave because he married a new wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by baretalk: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2022
It's no crime, these women understand African man and culture.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Ezehillary(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Wetin consign you , abi you wan marry her
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by wirinet(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2022
baretalk:
It's no crime, these women understand African man and culture.

And you will be ready to take care of the children after she divorces him, abi?
Are you ready to marry her and take care of her along with her 4 children?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by conscienceman4(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Move on to another penis you mean?
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2022
What did he do that will make her leave?
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:
I don't understand why May Edochie is still married to Yul Edochie, after what he did. Why can't she just divorce the guy and move on with her life...

Let May do the needful

At that age, she should start husband shopping right? Or she will start using toys for her sexual urge to please people like you.
Let everyone decide their lives. You decide yours first.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by lawrenzooo: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful
With 5 kids were do you want her to go to?
I guess She is staying for her kids and i sincerely pray she gets the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by talk2hb1(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmmm,
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
He knows what he knows before marrying another wife, she knows what she knows for sticking with her husband.
No be yam
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by okoroemeka(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful
we are in Africa and not in America,she needs the shade and protection of a husband to raise the children, even a cheating one is manageable nowadays rather than allowing ego and selfish pride overrule her common sense,what about my friend that impregnated his wifes junior sister,so you expect the wife to pack her things and walk away so her sister will take over,no way, the woman was begging us is to convince her husband not to marry the girl or any second wife but he can continue to misbehave with his pregnant sidechick,imagine such compromise,the woman is wise to keep off another woman from her marriage,the sister later gave birth to a girl and had long married her own husband and there is peace now,if she packed her bags and leave then,who lost?
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by TMTR: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful

She would be very foolish to divorce yul cause if she divorce him, who is going to marry after how many kids

The best she can get if she divorces yul is pump and dump guys cause no guy will take her serious.

She is very wise to still be married to yul as far as he is performing his responsibility to her as her husband period.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by baretalk: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
wirinet:

And you will be ready to take care of the children after she divorces him, abi?
Are you ready to marry her and take care of her along with her 4 children?
It was not a problem for our fathers... only an idiot will engage on a journey he is not ready for. This man in question is a responsible man, doing well. Everything varies. Use your brain, of course if you can't afford it, then why go into it undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by bmdmix10: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You and OP na mumu. Her objective is to raise her 5 kids with their dad around them, and financially surportive. Not to break a home. She's truly a wise woman
ur mumu heavy, when dads not around. Ode.

She no fit dey her house since she no support d second marriage, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Na like that e easy. She can stay married and still avoid that mumu Boi for the sake of the kids.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by ashawopikin(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful
if she divorce am, shey you go marry her?
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by bmdmix10: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Those of u quoting me n insulting me look if she was strong on her own, she would have left n taken d kids to avoid second wife wahala, but no she isn't and yet she n her kids her not happy but have no where to go.

U all talking bout her getting re married is that d only thing u can all think about.

Abeg lets face d truth lot of Nigeria women are just there to make noise ones d bread winner change their face, u get to see they have nothing.

Look @ the ikorotv lady she keep saying our our like say she help build the streaming service, but once the man decide he no longer interested, u will see how broke she is. (I pray they last).

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Classic40: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
polygamous is not a sin
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by IsellSmartTvs: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
It’s funny how everyone becomes a marriage counselor online,but do the worse offline.
Pple shud learn to mind their businesses.If she leaves her marriage,pple like u will still say u can’t date or marry a single mother.Thst ur tribe or culture forbids it.
Polygamy is practiced even in Christianity,but everyone comes online to discourage it.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Freezby2020: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:

What a dumb way to assess marriage. It shows she is a smart, strong and a woman with very large heart.

No reasonable and wise person runaway from the sweat of his/her labour for one gold digger and opportunitist to steal.

She was there with him, and stood as pillar in all fronts when he amounted to and was nothing.

So why would she run from the home she built, simply because one person entered into that home through the window

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by gift2xl: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
So op you happiness depends on seeing people divorce?
Let the happy family be and respect that.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by jaksmillioniar: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Money dey talk
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful

Another confused disguised feminist Wailer..

Let her divorce him let us see if she can secure any unmarried man of his caliber as her own..
The men of her husband's caliber she can see are already married... Maybe she can go and be a second wife to one amongst them..

This Mumu no know say quality men over scarce..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Elporo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
talk2hb1:
Hmmmm,
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
He knows what he knows before marrying another wife, she knows what she knows for sticking with her husband.
No be yam

Simple....

besides she is the first and legal wife. It does not get better than that .. anywhere in the world.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful

Nonsense, so because he got married out of stupidity then she should divorce

I bet you she will stay and the man will go wherever he wants to go

By the time those children grows thats when the man will know that he divided his family

After all her husband family loves her
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Emmanuel909090: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
marvelck:

Let May do the needful

Because she is not as stupid as you're okay.
Re: Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) by Emmanuel909090: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:

That's wisdom, those who have all to offer are regretting it today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? / Should I Break By Girlfriend's Heart To Tame Her? / Is It Possible To Be In Love With Another Man's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.