Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) (28910 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Homeโ€-Oyinbo Woman / Man Cries Out As Wife Frequently Demands ยข70 Before Allowing Him To 'eat' Her / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:38am On Apr 05
Husband thanks first wife with a money bouquet for allowing him marry a second wife.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPuPIedWnI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Rokiat(f): 1:58am On Apr 05
This gender complaint about women so much and yet this one is so happy to even add on a second one as if he made heaven.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by advanceDNA: 4:28am On Apr 05
Women helping women...but they always blame men...... grin cheesy

Women that marry other women's husbands are terrorists.....I swear down, there's no how they wont have witchcraft grin

because deep down they know they can't take what they are doing to the first wife with a pure heart

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Reminderz: 5:18am On Apr 05
did I just see him kneel down? wtf on top marrying second wife?? people wey don marry 5 wetin make dem do? why did men suddenly become so weak? when you let a woman into your life, do it in the position of authority, not weakness... she's under your care and under your authority, stop behaving like a pvssy...!! behave like the man you were meant to be!!

well, that aside... since we have more women than men, invariably, the number of single women are much more... why don't women support this than making their husbands have side chics instead...? most women would rather prefer their man to have side chics than getting another wife, in which the former is even more dangerous and risky... why? probability of spreading STIs, divided attention, men spending more of their resources for the sidechics than wife, increased stress for the wife and so on... why don't women support each other and let their single friends enjoy what they are also enjoying?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by thesicilian: 5:22am On Apr 05
Won't be surprised if she chose the second wife for him, or if she's actually the one who needs the young lady more in the house

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Ibaaboy(m): 5:24am On Apr 05
who is this werey

13 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:50am On Apr 05
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if she chose the second wife for him, or if she's actually the one who needs the young lady more in the house

cheesy Pls SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel after watching guys

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by ArewaNightmare: 9:58am On Apr 05
grin and she's not complaining bcuz the money is there ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคชthe man na guy man and the woman na smart woman

3 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Ancecoker(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
grin
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by bewla(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
D
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Apr 05
Rokiat:
This gender complaint about women so much and yet this one is so happy to even add on a second one as if he made heaven.
you still dey? I hear sey you don marry and born childrens

2 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by tiswell(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
Man already sets himself up for disaster.

Just a matter of time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Caramia2020(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
It's not all about approval but the upcoming rivalry in their home, between the wives n among their children. The man just sold his peace of mind by marrying a second wife. God help him to last long.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Savedday2: 9:59am On Apr 05
Mugu man!

Why are some men this stupid and foolish?

See the way him come kneel down self. This man is very annoying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Kennitrust(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
If the women are industrious then it becomes investment for the man.
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by bewla(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
Rokiat:
Rucky
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:00am On Apr 05
๐Ÿค”
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:01am On Apr 05
Trust Me ...... You see that first wife, she is already tired of the marriage but dosent want to leave due to some hidden constraints.

She is likely to be having another relationship outside her home sef and her mind had gone away from her husband long long time ago. So when the husband came with a proposal to take a second wife, she was just indifferent to it.

I repeat No woman likes competition in a home where she is the first to enter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by EreluRoz: 10:02am On Apr 05
It can never be me, wetin wan bring that nonsense.

I am plenty women in one, I'm more than enough. If it's about sex, don't worry I'll overfeed you with it till you start seeing the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Brainlight: 10:02am On Apr 05
THE FIRST WIFE IS WICKED .... BECAUSE THE MAN IS UGLY ... THAT IS WHY SHE DON'T WANT TO BEAR IT ALONE...
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Godada(m): 10:02am On Apr 05
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Port443: 10:03am On Apr 05
As a poor or average man, you have no business with multiple partners but multiple income.

2 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Hullcity: 10:03am On Apr 05
Im sorry to say this but form all indications, this brotherman's a kitten. Na this kind one dey use him mouth suck toto iside bedroom .

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by oneman2k7: 10:04am On Apr 05
Na so he supposed be na
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Apr 05
Tinubu needs to send a bill to the national assembly..... All Nigerian's MUST marry 3 wives ..........๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by poshestmina(f): 10:04am On Apr 05
Reminderz:
did I just see him kneel down? wtf on top marrying second wife?? people wey don marry 5 wetin make dem do? why did men suddenly become so weak? when you let a woman into your life, do it in the position of authority, not weakness... she's under your care and under your authority, stop behaving like a pvssy...!! behave like the man you were meant to be!!

well, that aside... since we have more women than men, invariably, the number of single women are much more... why don't women support this than making their husbands have side chics instead...? most women would rather prefer their man to have side chics than getting another wife, in which the former is even more dangerous and risky... why? probability of spreading STIs, divided attention, men spending more of their resources for the sidechics than wife, increased stress for the wife and so on... why don't women support each other and let their single friends enjoy what they are also enjoying?

Your stupidity is inbuilt bro.
No,you don't sound like them 'Alphamales' ,you sound like a kid from a very dysfunctional home with a dysfunctional and bitter brain.

Whoever gave birth and raised you did a very a bad job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by ngmoses17(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
thesicilian:

LoL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by Kelklein(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
Wetin she wan still do dey her mind.. #fearwomen

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by officialfysh(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
My respect to the lady. God bless your home
Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Apr 05
Gradually people are beginning to go back to tradition and culture. I only pity all those women who are fast approaching menopause and still waiting and expecting to marry a single man instead of accepting to be second or even third wives . By the time they realize how much they have been mixed into believing all the one man one wife theory ,it would have been too late for them

4 Likes

Re: Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) by omolola12345(m): 10:05am On Apr 05
Hmmm...So the man thinks women love it when you bring another one home to join them. Most women don't like it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.