Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour (94 Views)

This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by ochibuogwu5: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2022
JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED;
My LIFE,
My GOD,
My Personal LORD,
My Personal Saviour,
My Redeemer,
My Messiah,
My Christ,
My Mercy,
My Complete Forgiveness from Abbah My Father,
My Fulfilment,
My Satisfaction,
My Holiness,
My Sweetheart,
My Victory,
My Priest,
My King,
My Intercessor,
My Love,
My Sanctification,
My Redemption,
My Righteousness,
My Efficiency,
My Sufficiency,
My Healing,
My Power,
My Authority,
My Boldness,
My Confidence,
My Joy,
My Hope,
My Glory,
My Eternal Life,
My Master,
My Teacher,
My Shepherd,
My Beauty,
My Relevance,
My Atoning-sacrifice,
My Freedom,
My Heart-beat,
My Standard for choice-making and thoughts,
MY ALL IN ALL!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by PoliteActivist: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Amen!
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by ochibuogwu5: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2022
"For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels." (Luke 9:26 kjv)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by ochibuogwu5: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2022
"And He(Jesus Christ Crucified) said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." (Luke 9:23 kjv)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by ochibuogwu5: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2022
"Do everything without murmuring or questioning [the providence of God], 15 so that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish in the midst of a [morally] crooked and [spiritually] perverted generation, AMONG WHOM YOU ARE SEEN AS BRIGHT LIGHTS [beacons shining out clearly] IN THE WORLD [of DARKNESS], 16 HOLDING OUT AND OFFERING TO EVERYONE THE WORD OF LIFE(THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED), so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to rejoice greatly because I did not run [my race] in vain nor labor without result."
(Philippians 2:14-17 AMP)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; My Personal Lord And Saviour by ochibuogwu5: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2022
"We know [for a fact] that we are of God, and the whole world [around us] lies in the power of the evil one [opposing God and His precepts]. 20 And we [have seen and] know [by personal experience] that the Son of God has [actually] come [to this world], and has given us understanding and insight so that we may [progressively and personally] know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." (1 John 5:19-20 AMP)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 12 June 2022: Key Thoughts On God’s Presence / Don't Withhold It - Give It! / The Emptiness Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.