Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim (29688 Views)

I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku / Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / 2019: PDP Panel Grills Atiku, Saraki, Makarfi, Others Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Gwan2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Muslims own Nigeria. Igbo states that are dominated by Christians are very few,Yoruba states have more Muslims than Christians,Northern states are very many with very high population and they're majorly Muslims,Islam is the world's fastest growing religion and so it is in Nigeria,4 years to this time,the population of Muslims compared to Christians would be terrific. Let's call a spade a spade and allow our vice president to be Muslim. Heterogeneity of religion in leadership can only cause confusion. Developed nations have cabinet members practising the same religion. Dubai cabinet members are all muslims and Christians in Dubai are also enjoying their lives. Please someone should tell Jagaban that a Muslim vice president can only make Northerners vote for him. Atiku should choose a Muslim vice president too. He observes his salat well and we can see from the prayer mark on his forehead. He should only believe in Allah and not fall for threat of man. Non of them should give in to oppressions and threats. Its their rights to pick Muslims as vice president. They should pick Muslims as vice president if they want the North to vote for them. Nigeria is an Islamic nation.

Just imagine this gibberish. Firstly, Islam is not really growing but is like occultism, any member that becomes more enlightened and try to dissociate from the religion or ideology is literally setting himself up for brutal death…he will be killed. So many who want to leave cannot because their life will be snuffed out brutally, the few who do, run to the western world for safety…is that the criteria to measure fast growth

Secondly, the only time the northern population mostly living in abject penury is useful and ilks like you can boost of is period like this…election, aside this period, no other developmental indices peculiar to human species you can boost of with that population.

Thirdly, NIGERIA is not Islamic….if you are a progressive supporter of the entity, you will not want the world to colour your country Islamic because it comes with several disadvantages…except you’re Saudi Arabia
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
pat077:
so the Christians in pleateu, benue, Taraba are minority?
Only Plateu and Benue have Christian majority while the rest have Muslims majority.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Ginomel(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
eldoradoxx:
You get it. And Muslims happen to minorities in the South and Middle Belt. It would be interesting election.
While Tinubu and Atiku struggle for the Muslim votes in the North, Christians will look for one candidate to give their bloc vote to. Whether Atiku who will run with a Christian or Obi who is the only top contestant that is a Christian, it will make the difference. Anyone who wishes to ignore the religion of more than 50% of Nigerians is heading for instant defeat. They keep deceiving Tinubu as if the entire Muslim votes of the North is in his hand while Atiku a formidable politician that understands and has represented the North well as VP to Obj s in the race too

The rpercentage of Christians to Muslims in Nigeria is 52% Christians to 48% Muslims. Forget those false statistics released by northern personnel of NPC.

The same Muslim states that have Christians as deputy governors, that will tell you how much Christians in the North
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is free to pick any religion as his vice. If he likes, he can choose a babalawo or a bhudist. We Nigerians are strongly behind him, pay no heed to shildren of 8, perdition, anger and frustration.

After all, all the swines screaming religion up and down will still not vote him even if he choose a Rev father as his running mate.

So Asiwaju of Nigeria, ride on sir, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Yes ooh, but no sha complain or beg any of your family members, friends for help, I use God beg you, make Ogun no strike you, abeg, Tinubu will give jobs, open everywhere, Nigeria will be like England, Usa.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
KingKO22:
We are solidly behind yu Jagaban of Africa

Those who are crying against Muslim-Muslim ticket are oppositions and their game plan is obviously clear

Tinubu is the only way for all

Yes ooh, but no sha complain or beg any of your family members, friends for help, I use God beg you, make Ogun no strike you, abeg, Tinubu will give jobs, open everywhere, Nigeria will be like England, Usa.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by drnoel: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Moferere:

Tinubu + Amaechi? grin grin grin
It is easy to know those of you who are new in the system.
Tinubu CANNOT pick his running mate from the South.

If U read my comment U will see I wrote "what if", that alone means it was a speculation not a prediction. So my friend, your comment was taken out of turn to fast. That is you looked before you leaped.

Tinubu can pick whoever he wants but the APC would probably go for a northern Muslim. You don't even have to be versed in Nigerian politics to decode that one. It's all in the papers.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by brainhgeek(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
BATman should do quick and pick the muslim vice so the dark night can rise quick and OBIdient fellow can gather them all in one big pile and trash them all at once
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by pat077: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Only Plateu and Benue have Christian majority while the rest have Muslims majority.
it's like u don't know the demography of Taraba state, even Adamawa is almost evenly divided btw the Christians and Muslims
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by PINKYandBRAIN: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/running-mate-atiku-pdp-panel-decide-tuesday-tinubu-may-pick-muslim/

Lalasticlala

PINKY: So much Time being wasted on Frivolities in Nigeria Politics. undecided

BRAIN: shocked Wow...Pinky. I'm so surprised you of all people know this already.

PINKY: Why are you surprised ? Don't I think ? Or Do you think that I don't think ? cry

BRAIN: Not that. Of course I know you think. However, I'm surprised that You Think More Cleverly than Nigerians who are Humans; Yet You are Just a RAT.

PINKY: shocked That's So Mean.

BRAIN: Yes, It's MEAN because I'm always MEAN with The TRUTH. angry
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Newton2024: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is free to pick any religion as his vice. If he likes, he can choose a babalawo or a bhudist. We Nigerians are strongly behind him, pay no heed to shildren of 8, perdition, anger and frustration.

After all, all the swines screaming religion up and down will still not vote him even if he choose a Rev father as his running mate.

So Asiwaju of Nigeria, ride on sir, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.
[/s]NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria.
No to islamisation agenda of APC.
NO to Tinubu & Hell Rufai's muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not a terrorist country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us using terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work. We belong to Christ.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Newton2024: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:
Tinubu don't have better option than to go for Muslim -Muslim ticket

Those who will vote will vote for the combination, afterall picking Christian VP might not make any difference
NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria.

Nlgeria is not a terrorist country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us using terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work. We belong to Christ.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Newton2024: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tinubu is surely picking a northern Muslim....
He thinks that's the only way to victory....

But guess what

He would be put to shame....
Amen
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
KingKO22:
We are solidly behind yu Jagaban of Africa

Those who are crying against Muslim-Muslim ticket are oppositions and their game plan is obviously clear

Tinubu is the only way for all

your lord, Tinubu can never be president. He is bound to fail. NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria.

Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by PINKYandBRAIN: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
PINKYandBRAIN:

PINKY: So much Time being wasted on Frivolities in Nigeria Politics. undecided

BRAIN: shocked Wow...Pinky. I'm so surprised you of all people know this already.

PINKY: Why are you surprised ? Don't I think ? Or Do you think that I don't think ? cry

BRAIN: Not that. Of course I know you think. However, I'm surprised that You Think More Cleverly than Nigerians who are Humans; Yet You are Just a RAT.

PINKY: shocked That's So Mean.

BRAIN: Yes, It's MEAN because I'm always MEAN with The TRUTH. angry

PINKY : Okay then; Brain; give Us Another MEAN TRUTH since You are always Frowning Your Face To Look Mean. cheesy wink

BRAIN: angry Come on Pinky. I don't Frown angry . This is my real face.

Anyways, Another Mean Truth is:

The Best Thing is To Invest in Yourself ooo (in Timaya's Voice)

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Learn How To Invest in Yourself Through The Metaverse World of Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

Use Your BRAIN, Stop Getting Scammed in the name of Digital Investment. Stop Sending Money to Brands in the name of "investments". angry

Invest in Yourself by Yourself, For Yourself.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Iamzik: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
tonysunkan:
In a society that places emphasis on development, nothing is wrong with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Nigeria is not that society

Sokoto is Muslim governor and Muslim deputy. A lady was burnt alive and the perpetrators were bold enough to make a video showing their faces. Have they been prosecuted?

Kaduna is Muslim governor and deputy I'm sure you are aware of the systematic extermination of Kaduna south people without any prosecution in the last 8 years

Shall I mention pastors and Christians that were beheaded by bokoharam in North East? How about the Christian woman killed in Kano in broad daylight and many more unprovoked religious killings?

Christians have endured enough killings and no right thinking Christian will vote a Muslim -muslim ticket for presidency. They will rather vote for Atiku or Peter Obi
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Chrismania100: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't foolishly think Thinubu will stand any chance in North where the heavyweights in the name of Atiku and Kwankwaso are.Even, Kwankwaso is a big more threat to Atiku than Thinubu as far as North is concerned.From Atiku,Kwankwaso & Thinubu, whoever that can win the teaming minds of South East and South South will carry the vote
Atiku would have easily dusted all the contestants had it not allowed Peter Obi to leave, or if he would convince Obi to come back,cos it would have been a walkover,cos Obi departure is for thinibu gain .But, Obi's train has travelled far beyond VP now.Uptill now, Thinubu & Atiku orchards are yet to understand the crowd Obi is pulling at the moment. And this is nolonger the issue of they are social media warriors.Oboy ,come to our side,you will see how people are fighting to get PVC,just becos of Obi.
Even if Obi did not win,atleast he will get those contestants run for their money,cos people are determined to vote this time around.

shegz24:

Its not about speaking, its about action.

Evans reigned supreme when Obi was Anambra state Governor and IPOB was also formed then.

Moreso, realistically Obi wont win any state in NE,NW,NC or even SW.

SE will be shared with PDP
SS will be shared with APC and PDP and they are even a small population.

The idea of Tinubu over Atiku is that he is a SW and a rascally one at that.
He isnt one to turn a blind eye while 'foreigners' kill his own people and destroy the structure he spent decades building in SW.

Atiku on the other hand is more like Buhari.
As a Fulani man, he wont want to go against his own people, no matter how bigotted they are obviously.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by mcwally: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let tinubu pick Muslims vp and loose the election before 3pm on the election day
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by aariwa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
I pray God put more confusion amongst you evil parties and make you make more mistakes that would turn more Nigerians behind Peter Obi.

I want Tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate.

I want Atiku to pick Wike.

So that this revolution behind Peter Obi can be complete.

Ndi ala!
Exactly.They don’t even know at least 40% north are Christians and against the popular false belief.North do not like voting people perceived as corrupt which is why there is apathy for Tinubu and Atiku.The momentum of Peter Obi is growing daily in the north

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Impossible
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Penguin2: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
aariwa:
Exactly.They don’t even know at least 40% north are Christians and against the popular false belief.North do not like voting people perceived as corrupt which is why there is apathy for Tinubu and Atiku.The momentum of Peter Obi is growing daily in the north
Leave them.

They won’t know what hit them

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Nettybrown(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
I tell you, if Tinubu picks a Muslim, that will be the beginning of his downfall.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Neyoosha007(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
They shouldn’t worry about Tinubu, they should just pick their running mates, and pls who’s Obi’s running mate, I hope he’s picking yoruba ifa priest
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by deeva2: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tinubu is surely picking a northern Muslim....
He thinks that's the only way to victory....

But guess what

He would be put to shame....

In your dream..ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by deeva2: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newton2024:

NO to foolanisation of Nlgeria.

No problem vote for Atiku or Obi, we know you are here to demarket . The people who are goi g to vote for Tinubu will vote for him. The Christians that care about this nonsense are not Tinubu supporters to begin with. The bottom line is the Christians APC will lose with Muslim Muslim ticket are either not going to vote for him to start and even if he loses some they are not enough to offset the northern Muslims he will gain or retain with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

A ppoliticoan is in politics to win. For APC Muslim Muslim is the winning formula. I am a Christian and I endorse Muslim Muslim, just balance it with Christian senate president and Christian speaker.

A Vice President has no constitutional power, a senate president and speaker are more powerful than a Vice President. A Vice President can’t do anything to stop your imaginary Muslim agenda because he has no powers. A Christian senate president and speaker can protect Christians from this imaginary Muslim agenda because the president cannot do anything without the approval of parliament
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Newton2024: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
deeva2:

No problem vote for Atiku or Obi, we know you are here to demarket . The people who are goi g to vote for Tinubu will vote for him. The Christians that care about this nonsense are not Tinubu supporters to begin with. The bottom line is the Christians APC will lose with Muslim Muslim ticket are either not going to vote for him to start and even if he loses some they are not enough to offset the northern Muslims he will gain or retain with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

A ppoliticoan is in politics to win. For APC Muslim Muslim is the winning formula. I am a Christian and I endorse Muslim Muslim, just balance it with Christian senate president and Christian speaker.

A Vice President has no constitutional power, a senate president and speaker are more powerful than a Vice President. A Vice President can’t do anything to stop your imaginary Muslim agenda because he has no powers. A Christian senate president and speaker can protect Christians from this imaginary Muslim agenda because the president cannot do anything without the approval of parliament

Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by deeva2: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wrong. Tinubu may go for Elrufai and he will lose.
Obi will pick kwakwanso. Their talk is at an advanced stage

For Atiku, wike has refused being his running mate
Read newspapers for details.

I guess elrufai is Tinubu's motivational speaker, using kaduna as a case study on their Muslim-Muslim ticket. He will be shocked. Does it mean there's no qualified apc christian in the north? Kaduna, where teens were seen collecting 100 naira before thumbprinting on a ballot in viral videos, isn't same as Nigeria as a whole. Someone should tell elrufai this. Tinubu should just make a mistake by picking a Muslim as his running mate. It wouid be an easy win for obi or atiku. Buhari and aregbe saved their party from making same mistake in 2015.

Kwakwanso can never abandon NNPP and step down for Obi to be vp..Get that fact..He will rather join force with Atiku or Tinubu..

Dont allow twitter imagination to deceive you...naija politics is beyond that..

How do u expect a party with no structure and officer holder not even a LG chairman to win a presidential election in nigeria.. Nawa for u ooo
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by ayenale1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why not have South-South candidacy if Muslim-Muslim will work...we really cheating traditionalist in this country...
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Eriokanmi: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
deeva2:

Kwakwanso can never abandon NNPP and step down for Obi to be vp..Get that fact..He will rather join force with Atiku or Tinubu..

Dont allow twitter imagination to deceive you...naija politics is beyond that..

How do u expect a party with no structure and officer holder not even a LG chairman to win a presidential election in nigeria.. Nawa for u ooo
Labour party is the party of the Nigerian Labour Force, the masses, the less privileged and students...and that's the biggest structure ever. The membership is massive. There are millions of employees in private sectors too and these are the people who wouid do justice to our corrupt politicians next year.
The Labour force is the structure ok? . You don't have to have a LG chairman or a governor or a godfather in your party to win a general election so long as you have the majority on your side. It's unfortunate our constitution doesn't allow an independent candidature and it's a deliberate attempt by our politicians to shortchange those with great ideas who can trully lead.

Olusegun Mimiko won Ondo State governorship under the Labour Party which didn't even have a Councillor, let alone a LG chairman before he came on board. People like you, including the PDP and Tinubu said he was deceiving himself until he won massively. Its pathetic some of you supporting these corrupt politicians and moneybags always think the table can't turn. We are wiser now. Even if kwakwanso didn't step down for obi, he'd get a suitable northerner as running mate. There's still enough time for that, from tonight till June 17th. Next year's election results will shock Nigerians. I'm one of the millions of southwest people whom apc and pdp can't deceive anymore
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by DrGeoAngel: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC/PDP should do whatever they like.

It is madeness to continue the with the same thing and expect a different result.

I am a proud and very proud cattle rearer Fulani young man, but I and my people, all of us here in Jigawa are voting Peter Obi.

I benefited from Peter Obi's free education during my childhood days when my Fulani monther was selling Fura in Nnewi-Anambra State. I was lucky to have left the North to the South, therefby benefitting from free education.

Peter Obi is no longer a South Eastern Project. He is a Nigerian project.

We are waiting for INEC officials or party agents that want to make trouble in Jigawa state during the election next year. We will give them fire. This is our country and we are taking it back, through Peter Obi and his Labour Party.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by Emmaus24: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
eldoradoxx:
You get it. And Muslims happen to minorities in the South and Middle Belt. It would be interesting election.
While Tinubu and Atiku struggle for the Muslim votes in the North, Christians will look for one candidate to give their bloc vote to. Whether Atiku who will run with a Christian or Obi who is the only top contestant that is a Christian, it will make the difference. Anyone who wishes to ignore the religion of more than 50% of Nigerians is heading for instant defeat. They keep deceiving Tinubu as if the entire Muslim votes of the North is in his hand while Atiku a formidable politician that understands and has represented the North well as VP to Obj s in the race too
You have said it all. Tell me whether the north will not vote Atiku. Let them keep deceiving him. Christian vote will be a protest vote.
Re: Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim by shegz24(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Chrismania100:

Don't foolishly think Thinubu will stand any chance in North where the heavyweights in the name of Atiku and Kwankwaso are.Even, Kwankwaso is a big more threat to Atiku than Thinubu as far as North is concerned.From Atiku,Kwankwaso & Thinubu, whoever that can win the teaming minds of South East and South South will carry the vote
Atiku would have easily dusted all the contestants had it not allowed Peter Obi to leave, or if he would convince Obi to come back,cos it would have been a walkover,cos Obi departure is for thinibu gain .But, Obi's train has travelled far beyond VP now.Uptill now, Thinubu & Atiku orchards are yet to understand the crowd Obi is pulling at the moment. And this is nolonger the issue of they are social media warriors.Oboy ,come to our side,you will see how people are fighting to get PVC,just becos of Obi.
Even if Obi did not win,atleast he will get those contestants run for their money,cos people are determined to vote this time around.

You obviously dont know that SW have the 2nd largest population of eligible voters- Tinubu stronghold

NC is mixed with 2 of the states largely Yoruba dominated (Kwara,Kogi), the FCT is likely won by the incumbent party.-
Therefore ,Tinubu will win at least half of the NC

The whole of SS isnt even more populated than Lagos alone.

SE is also a PDP stronghold from previous elections hence it will be shared btwn PDP and LP.

NE is Atiku stronghold.

That leaves NW where Kwankwashiya movement will take a share of its votes.

APC governors will also take a share.
Atiku's will take a share being a Northerner.

The only thing that will make Tinubu lose is all APC Northern governors turn against him.

That could happen if Buhari makes major and obvious moves against Tinubu.

Even then, it will favour Atiku NOT Obi.

Obi is likely to finish 4th in the race behind Tinubu,Atiku,Kwankwaso.

Know this so you will be at peace when it happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.