Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) (768 Views)

Please Where Is Our Reptilian Comrade Ourtruth / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2022
if you are seeing this post ourtruth

please drop your bank details!!!
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2022
as an investor wey I b
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Fine you are a kid...that's cool tho..you ain't old enough to be on this forum..still cool..
But can you stop spamming everywhere with your pictures..?

Doing that wouldn't get you the attention you seek..it makes you look mindless..get a grip of yourself and start thinking..in some years to come you would stop feeding from momma..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by RealityKings: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Johndagr8t I have been following your post for a while. Keep being you, enjoy your youth and don't let the clown above weigh you down or spoil your fun.

Take alot of pictures and upload. But I'd suggest you get famous for a good reason. Nairaland is the best place to blow wink
And most of all, avoid drugs.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Vitamin17(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Una sure say this guy no be slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by RealityKings: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Hello Kindredspirit
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Haakeem(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Fine you are a kid...that's cool tho..you ain't old enough to be on this forum..still cool..

Doing that wouldn't get you the attention you seek..it makes you look mindless..get a grip of yourself and start thinking..in some years to come you would stop feeding from momma..
If A is success in life, A=X+Y+Z. Work is X, play is Y and Z is keeping your mouth shut!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
RealityKings:
Johndagr8t I have been following your post for a while. Keep being you, enjoy your youth and don't let the clown above weigh you down or spoil your fun.

Take alot of pictures and upload. But I'd suggest you get famous for a good reason. Nairaland is the best place to blow wink
And most of all, avoid drugs.
Blow for what? undecided
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
If A is success in life, A=X+Y+Z. Work is X, play is Y and Z is keeping your mouth shut!
Go tell that lady()
Fill In the bracket boy.. grin
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Haakeem(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Go tell that lady() Fill In the bracket boy.. grin
you are acting babyish this days.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
you are acting babyish this days.
I've not been on here for some days so you are dry.. wink
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Haakeem(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I've not been on here for some days so you are dry.. wink
Say that to your skinny momma.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
Say that to your skinny momma.
Thanks for the compliment.. skinny and proud.. grin kiss
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Haakeem(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment.. skinny and proud.. grin kiss
pheew, I Can't just imagine what yah ribs would look like.

A basket indeed.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
pheew, I Can't just imagine what yah ribs would look like.

A basket indeed.
Yeah?
Is that all? grin
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by medriano: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Na children full here. Reason this place is mostly littered with trashy comments.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by TheKrakon: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I dey always feel your comment. Na only when e don come to men vs women na then I dey feel like squeezing your neck. No hard feelings, just stating what I feel like doing in some situation.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2022
TheKrakon:

I dey always feel your comment. Na only when e don come to men vs women na then I dey feel like squeezing your neck. No hard feelings, just stating what I feel like doing in some situation.
grin cry
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by TheKrakon: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Johndagr8t:
as an investor wey I b

Your mouth be like pencil.
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by EmzyT: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Johndagr8t:
if you are seeing this post ourtruth

please drop your bank details!!!

Can we all just report this Fool's Account so he'd be Blocked? undecided
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Fine you are a kid...that's cool tho.. you ain't old enough to be on this forum ..still cool..

Person wey get beards ? Smh angry
You're the person whose too young to be on here since you don't have any responsibility right now, other than being the nairaland Popo
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Think4Myself:

Person wey get beards ? Smh angry
You're the person whose too young to be on here since you don't have any responsibility right now, other than being the nairaland Popo
Beards now equal to maturity.. grin
Think for yourself.. wink
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beards now equal to maturity.. grin
Think for yourself.. wink
Are you dumb right now ?
You just said he's not old enough to be on here, not he wasn't mature enough angry
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Think4Myself:

Are you dumb right now ?
You just said he's not old enough to be on here, not he wasn't mature enough angry
Cos I chose to..
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by lifenija: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Boring clot
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Mattwillz: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Guy i been watch you since..e remain small u go blow for dis nairaland
Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by Greisen: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:

Re: I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) by excell0001: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
why is your picture on the post

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland (wise People) / Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? / Young Lady Shows All Her Næk£t Buddy From Head To Toe In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.