Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process (13720 Views)

Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / PDP Primaries In Enugu Peaceful, Transparent - National Electoral Committee / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by guychidile: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Baba mi,thank u for supporting and preaching free and fair election.,come 2023..gba gam
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Akharmony: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Baba pack well you have woefully failed your people, your nation, the world . . The day buhari lives office he should just go and meet his ancestors. The same country that trained you as a military cadet and you rose to the rank of a general and now a democratic president and it seem so diffult for him to just give back to the country in just providing good security plans that will b like an everlasting glory for him . Very poor black man memtality... He is going to died sad
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by caracas: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
jumper524:
My people Nigeria no longer needs normal average intelligent people who plays by the book to rule us.
Electing politicians who plays by the book means more problems, more wailing and more regrets.
This time my people, Nigeria needs a genius, one that was capable of beating his opponents by more than 100% of their votes.
One that was able to survive his state as governor despite not receiving federal allocation for more than 16years. One that believes in building from scratch and not one that runs from pillar to post of already established platform, one who plans for betrayal before it happens as well making plans for reconciliation.
A tinubu presidency has all this criteria, a visionary leader with foresight who plans for the future.
Today Lagos state despite its large population can survive without federal allocation, how many state in Nigeria can do this today?
Why on earth would I choose someone else who don't posses half of this quality to rule me when I have this qualities staring at me?

In the asiwaju camp, we don't care about the weakness of our opponents rather we work on strengthening our formidable strength.
Asiwaju to the throne.
Are you ok?
You are lucky today is Sunday n am just coming back from church,else I would have cursed you to hades
Supporting a sick,weak, senile old man to be Nigerian president at this critical stage n time of our nation should be a crime punishable by death….
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Nnamaka1: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Google translation --- I PMB shall ensure that if a northerner doesn't emerge the winner of the 2023 presidential election, we shall unleach anarchy like never seen before and impose a northerner on you like we have always done
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
If he can do that, he will clean up his mess...

Allow Nigerians vote who will lead them...let us see how Ancestor will win this war against Youths/erudite scholars / suffering masses... cheesy
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by caracas: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
If this is going to be your only achievement pls give it to us
Something tells me this election would be the freest n fairest election in Nigerian history……
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by afrika(f): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yet killi gs and perpetrators here and there and tis visual president keeps promising and promising to the gullible lazy Nigerians. We don hear
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Taiggarr: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Polchiz:

So what is the solution?
Or you have given up?

Go back and start at THE GRASSROOT!!!

If.folks canvass for GOOD Candidatures,good LEADERSHIP with the irCouncillors,Ward/LGA Chairmen,HoA,HoR, Senators, Governors etc

You won't be needing a "competent" President while the bulk of the rest of the 3,000 something elected government officials are DOING THEIR JOBS EFFICIENTLY..

The President can be ANYBODY....

HOLD YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO ACCOUNT!!!
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Crvrider: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
tesppidd:
This man don start again.

Na so you do, Saraki steal senate President.

Na so you do, your chosen candidate no emerge.

Na so you do, all your brothers lose their primary elections.

Buhari came and be going let people like BAT who know how to play real politics enter abeg.

BAT who knows how to play real politics with your life.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Bbbw: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
After increasing poverty by 100% right
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by ofiko123(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Happy democracy day to all Nigerians..
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Billygee2u: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Mad man
Since he is no longer on the ballot and his preferred candidate didn't pick APC presidential ticket, he doesn't want to allow rigging this time.
Because the impostor knows that Tinubu can't win
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by HeroicMeastro: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/june-12-president-buharis-speech-on-2022-democracy-day/%3famp

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cesi2ePNnAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
If you can do that for us, that would stand out as your legacy.
Otherwise, you have only wasted 8 solid years and taken the nation a decade backward.
You are an abuse to democracy...
A disappointment to the human race..
Bullshit!!
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by HeroicMeastro: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Please if there’s nothing else you do from today till 29th May 2023, we wouldn’t mind.

But please just stay out of our way let’s elect Peter Obi jejely.

Thank you!
Unfortunately, Obi can only win on social media platforms.
Better dnt put too much hope on PO
Otherwise, you will be so disappointed
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Cantona05: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Please if there’s nothing else you do from today till 29th May 2023, we wouldn’t mind.

Thank you!
seconded, what great news
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
jumper524:
My people Nigeria no longer needs normal average intelligent people who plays by the book to rule us.
Electing politicians who plays by the book means more problems, more wailing and more regrets.
This time my people, Nigeria needs a genius, one that was capable of beating his opponents by more than 100% of their votes.
One that was able to survive his state as governor despite not receiving federal allocation for more than 16years. One that believes in building from scratch and not one that runs from pillar to post of already established platform, one who plans for betrayal before it happens as well making plans for reconciliation.
A tinubu presidency has all this criteria, a visionary leader with foresight who plans for the future.
Today Lagos state despite its large population can survive without federal allocation, how many state in Nigeria can do this today?
Why on earth would I choose someone else who don't posses half of this quality to rule me when I have this qualities staring at me?

In the asiwaju camp, we don't care about the weakness of our opponents rather we work on strengthening our formidable strength.
Asiwaju to the throne.
what a waste in writing
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
That would be only good thing you have done. Daura corpse.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Otunbakayce: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
More like" Tinubu, I will Bleep you up, believe you me" and I will hand over to Atiku.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Happened: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank you!
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by daclemx: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
jumper524:

Asiwaju to the throne.

YOU WANT A SICK MAN THAT COULDN'T HOLD A COMMON FLAG TO RULE NIGERIA? FEAR GOD NA. OBI
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by paramakina202: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
The best legacy you will ever leave for Nigeria is a transparent and fair election.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Risentouch(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2022
In a way I believe him because he has no options left.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by orisa37: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2022
IF YOUR VP CAN'T SUCCEED THIS PRESIDENCY, YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY. THAT'S THE JUDGEMENT.

TINUBU, IN CASE YOU REALLY WISH TO BE PRESIDENT, PLEASE BEWARE OF BUHARI ELRUFAI AND SHETTIMA.
Re: Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process by Gbengajans: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
I hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu / Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.