Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51908 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2022
masterfactor:
has anyone been able to upload his/her acceptance letter, mine is saying 'some error occurred'..

Please share the name of the person that signed it for you so that those of us that can travel far can fill their own letter.

My WhatsApp number 07038952870

Please �
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wallchat: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2022
luvken1629:
Have gotten Ogun focal person to sign, I was posted go OGADEP, Ilaro
Here in Oyo, Focal person Will record your name and Npower ID on a separate Book.
Is that the same Case in Ogun?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by masterfactor(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Princevirus:

Please share the name of the person that signed it for you so that those of us that can travel far can fill their own letter.

My WhatsApp number 07038952870

Please �
My Deployment letter was signed on the 11 and it contains no space for forcal person, that what am trying to upload, I can't stress myself looking for focal person..

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
wallchat:

Here in Oyo, Focal person Will record your name and Npower ID on a separate Book.

Please give us the name of a focal person to use to fill our letter please
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by tonyson010(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ctony1:
I got deployed and my PPA LETTER IS OUT. currently, i am working in a school.. I have been thinking how to merge the two together. Posted to a government school. Will it make any to now resign because of npower..

don't
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by MILLERMannn: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
H
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by MILLERMannn: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
wallchat:

Who is a focal person?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Bakerdav: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2022
wallchat:

were in oyo state o
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
wallchat:

Yes, at my PPA I my details was also collected and took and a copy of my PPA letter as well
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
For Ogun state beneficiaries,

Join up on this WhatsApp group

https:///Eh3rSlAzNoFH6MYcK4dSy3
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
femzy190:

Yes. Where in Ogun were you deployed to?

Yes, you can join up on this WhatsApp group

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ksmart01:

wow
was it stamped?
Kindly help us with how you got in contact with the person
please drop your whatsapp contact if you dont mind

Ogun state Npower whatsApp group
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wallchat: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
luvken1629:

Yes, at my PPA I my details was also collected and took and a copy of my PPA letter as well
Not ppa
Focal person is different from the person to sign in place of ppa.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wallchat: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
MILLERMannn:

Who is a focal person?
Go to State secretariat.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by wallchat: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Princevirus:

Please give us the name of a focal person to use to fill our letter please
Haven't sign mine too
I'm not in Oyo at the moment.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Is anyone here who is a beneficiary from Lagos that has been deployed??
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by MILLERMannn: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2022
wallchat:

Go to State secretariat.
State Secretariat or local government where we do physical verification?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2022
wallchat:

Haven't sign mine too
I'm not in Oyo at the moment.

What name did he write on your letter please
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ctony1: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2022
masterfactor:

My Deployment letter was signed on the 11 and it contains no space for forcal person, that what am trying to upload, I can't stress myself looking for focal person..

Don't mind those people.. some people hv already downloaded the normal ppa letter without space for focal whatever... they hv signed and uploaded.. all for them to go and add one focal something again to the letter..

Giving People unnecessary stress

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ksmart01: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
luvken1629:

Ogun state Npower whatsApp group
its not working
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by luvken1629(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ksmart01:

its not working

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Eh3rSlAzNoFH6MYcK4dSy3

Or

Add me up,

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by masterfactor(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ctony1:

Don't mind those people.. some people hv already downloaded the normal ppa letter without space for focal whatever... they hv signed and uploaded.. all for them to go and add one focal something again to the letter..

Giving People unnecessary stress
Mine is already signed before they added focal person to the letter, as for me am submitting it like that, i cant stress myself.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ctony1:
Good evening folks. Pls, is there any training that someone can do. I have a friend who just finished OND civil engineering... Stil waiting for his I. T letter which may take a while. Instead of waiting. I don't know if there is any training program he can do

Let the person go for autocad and/or app that goes with his or her field

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by linpok: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello!
please is there any Npower Tech (Hardware) beneficiary who can give me a summary of how the training is and also if there is possibility for job or internship placement. I also heard there is laptop for each beneficiary in that category. Anyone with valid information about it and also Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN) abuja whether there is feeding alongside the accommodation. Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2022
luvken1629:
For Ogun state beneficiaries,

Join up on this WhatsApp group

Please add
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by kasim155: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Vintage100:
Is anyone here who is a beneficiary from Lagos that has been deployed??

Am a Lagos beneficiary and am yet to be deployed

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2022
kasim155:

Am a Lagos beneficiary and am yet to be deployed
. Let's keep observing may be npower wan remove us from the scheme of things. We hope to get deployed

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Tisong007: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy
tonyson010:

don't
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by kasim155: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Vintage100:
. Let's keep observing may be npower wan remove us from the scheme of things. We hope to get deployed

Yeah, a friend of mine too N-Agro here in Lagos has not been deployed. Let still keep hoping.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
kasim155:

Yeah, a friend of mine too N-Agro here in Lagos has not been deployed. Let still keep hoping.

Yeah. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
If you are deployed to OGADEP in Abeokuta and you have not been able to go to d PPA and also sign and stamp from your Focal person. send me a message. let's find a way around it. femzy190@gmail.com
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
femzy190:
If you are deployed to OGADEP in Abeokuta and you have not been able to go to d PPA and also sign and stamp from your Focal person. send me a message. let's find a way around it. femzy190@gmail.com

Bro here's my WhatsApp number let's chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.