Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51778 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Loveperfect16(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
All Ibadan Npower batch 2 should drop your number for Whatsapp group or Dm on WhatsApp 08139623907

Thanks .
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Please, I need guidance here... Is it advisable for my wife to seek for redeployment within the state (from a neighbouring town)? Won't this delay or affects her monthly stipends? Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by joespiceman(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Mine is not showing anything ooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
huspace:
The physical verification has started today. I just checked mine now(14th June, 2022), and my status has changed from applicant to beneficiary. Also, I have been directed to my local government for physical verification.

Post screenshot coz i just wasted 30naira and nahfin showed.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Mamabugi(f): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.
I was sent to a different place from my place of residence. They sent me to a different local government of Origin. What do I do about it? Though I have lunched a complain to them online. How and where do I meet them physically? I am based in Abuja, Bwari to be presice and my state of resident is Nkanu west. But I was sent my physical verification to be Nkanu East. I don't even know there. So please someone should help me out on what to do? Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by tizteezy(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2022
I have seen mine.
But my concern is the date on it.
10th September 2021( instead of 2022)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oladipo322(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Please this venue, is it in the residential state or state of Origin? Cos it not stated there I need clarification please

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.

Please, I need guidance here... Is it advisable for my wife to seek for redeployment within the state (from a neighbouring town)? Won't this delay or affects her monthly stipends? Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Teeeecash(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
oladipo322:
Please this venue, is it in the residential state or state of Origin? Cos it not stated there I need clarification please
which state are you resided ?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2022
@ ezenwaez and others with experience

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oladipo322(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Teeeecash:
which state are you resided ?
Niger state
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Teeeecash(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
oladipo322:
Niger state
okay
Same thing on my dashboard.
We don't know if the venue is at federal sec in Minna or local government sec at stadium road
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sarmuel97(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Has anyone under Non graduate category seen there physical verification venue?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Place of physical verification hasn't appeared yet, I don't know if I should fill in my bank account details and BVN 1st b4 the place of physical verification will appear
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
The venue of the physical verification is still blank

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by GCFR696(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Teeeecash:
okay
Same thing on my dashboard.
We don't know if the venue is at federal sec in Minna or local government sec at stadium road
Chanchaga lga secretariat
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by joespiceman(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Any reason to why mine is not showing anything?
No venue

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Kosishirley: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Mine is not showing. What could be the issue?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by nobz(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2022
joespiceman:
No venue
Bro u are not alone...mine is the same

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Kosishirley:
Mine is not showing. What could be the issue?
Please check back or use nasims ussd code*45665# to check.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
The venue of the physical verification is still blank
Use *45665# to check.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Mamabugi:
I was sent to a different place from my place of residence. They sent me to a different local government of Origin. What do I do about it? Though I have lunched a complain to them online. How and where do I meet them physically? I am based in Abuja, Bwari to be presice and my state of resident is Nkanu west. But I was sent my physical verification to be Nkanu East. I don't even know there. So please someone should help me out on what to do? Thanks
Use Google map and go there that is where your name is.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2022
oneble:
Let her complete her physical verification first.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Mayorsky07(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Please what's the nature task fo Nagro
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oluDharay(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Still Applicant

We are in the same shoe, anyone with the idea of what to do...?

People with experience, what should we do
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ekehwinz: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Let her complete her physical verification first.

My bank details is no more on my overview and I can't update it. Any solution?

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by eniteden(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Yes my fingerprint is still showing capture and my verification pending with location under it.
Thanks
Checke author=ezenwaez post=113775943]
Check your NASIMS portal then join the current batch.[/quote]
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by damtem3264(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
I registered for N-Agro and am chosen for physical verification
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by captainbangz: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
joespiceman:
No venue
why category did you apply under?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oladipo322(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
GCFR696:

Chanchaga lga secretariat
is that the venue @ Council Hall
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ask4diva(f): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Pls I did finger thumb print yesterday and it was successful, but my verification page is still showing capture finger print, pls what should I do? And how can I refresh the page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.