Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51970 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2022
have stream 2 been deployed ?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=femzy190 post=116995091]have stream 2 been deployed ?[/quote
Deployment process is ongoing
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=ezenwaez post=117011074][/quote] thanks. okay
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=ezenwaez post=117011074][/quote]
because deployment tab has nor been returned
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm not seeing the DEPLOYMENT tab ooo. Wetin man go do now?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Optmus:

Exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by teameyes(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Optmus:

Click on the Edit tab, as if you want to edit your information.
when it opens, check the top right corner of your screen, you'll see DEPLOYMENT.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
teameyes:

Click on the Edit tab, as if you want to edit your information.
when it opens, check the top right corner of your screen, you'll see DEPLOYMENT.

Thanks.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Any update for N-Tech?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Optmus:
Any update for N-Tech?
Go to your portal.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
if you have uploaded your deployment letter. Signify on this thread.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Optmus:
Any update for N-Tech?
I'm in Lagos Badagry and got posted to Ogun State for training
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
sexymonkey:
I'm in Lagos Badagry and got posted to Ogun State for training

Wow. Nice .

I'm yet to be posted.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Optmus:

Wow. Nice .

I'm yet to be posted.
there's nothing nice o, I'm not going to a new state because of npower
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2022
sexymonkey:
there's nothing nice o, I'm not going to a new state because of npower

Lol. Apply for redeployment then.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go to your portal.

Got 2 questions sir;

1. Should the downloaded ppa letter be filled by us or taken blank to our ppa's to be filled by the headmaster?

2. After acceptance by the ppa, should we upload immediately or wait for the focal person to stamp before upload?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Got 2 questions sir;

1. Should the downloaded ppa letter be filled by us or taken blank to our ppa's to be filled by the headmaster?

2. After acceptance by the ppa, should we upload immediately or wait for the focal person to stamp before upload?

These questions will answer ur questions.

1. Does npower officials know your PPA and the name of the principal or headmaster/headmistress of the school you are posted to if you are n-teach ??

2. Does npower know the handwriting of the official of the PPA you were posted to or the handwriting of the focal person??

Bro sign and upload it urself and save urself the stress. Does npower care if you are attending PPA?? I be stream 2 my guy wey be stream 1 don't know the location of his PPA and he never had payment issue. Good day

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
I just got posted. Though I'm yet to attempt printing my ppa letter. I now live in Ogun state but I applied when I was in Niger state and now I'm posted to Niger state. I know the school and it's close to me back then in Niger.

I didn't even do physical verification and when they sent me message earlier to come to my zonal office for posting I didn't go either.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Princevirus:
I just got posted. Though I'm yet to attempt printing my ppa letter. I now live in Ogun state but I applied when I was in Niger state and now I'm posted to Niger state. I know the school and it's close to me back then in Niger.

I didn't even do physical verification and when they sent me message earlier to come to my zonal office for posting I didn't go either.

You mean you were deployed even though you didn't do physical verification?? Congrats bro. Just print out the letter, sign and upload it back to the portal. No stress urself going to Niger oo. You will surely get paid when payment commences
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by femzy190: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

1. Does npower officials know your PPA and the name of the principal or headmaster/headmistress of the school you are posted to if you are n-teach ??

2. Does npower know the handwriting of the official of the PPA you were posted to or the handwriting of the focal person??

Bro sign and upload it urself and save urself the stress. Does npower care if you are attending PPA?? I be stream 2 my guy wey be stream 1 don't know the location of his PPA and he never had payment issue. Good day

Did he sign his PPA letter and upload it himself?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

You mean you were deployed even though you didn't do physical verification?? Congrats bro. Just print out the letter, sign and upload it back to the portal. No stress urself going to Niger oo. You will surely get paid when payment commences

Of course that's what I will do, I'm not going anywhere
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
femzy190:

Did he sign his PPA letter and upload it himself?

Of course now. Do you think most of stream 1 go to PPA to sign deployment letter??. Who cares if you are going to PPA or not
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Katcall: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

pastorfire your attention is needed.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by tk4life(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
There are things u don't put seriously sometimes na we dey use our hand spoil things seriously una knw who dey view this group message nw wey una dey post things wey ppl dey hide do chai SMH
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by abbaapple: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
ezenwaez:

For you to be paid you must upload your signed Npower ppa letter to your deployment page on nasims dashboard.

Please what’s the stages for relocating from one state to another? My friend just got posted and he has relocated from Gombe state to Kano What can he don please
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Katcall: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

Of course now. Do you think most of stream 1 go to PPA to sign deployment letter??. Who cares if you are going to PPA or not
whose name will i write as ppa contact person?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Form a name and put one of ur guy phone number on it. No one is monitoring anything as far as npower is concerned.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Vintage100(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Katcall:
whose name will i write as ppa contact person?

Just form a name and put one of ur guys number on it.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by HeRulesMen: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

That form has space for name, phone contact number and the rest. What should be filled in those places? Won't it differ with others and raise question by so?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by HeRulesMen: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
And what of stamp?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Katcall: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vintage100:

Just form a name and put one of ur guys number on it.
stamp nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.