Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 (31549 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by donmik: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sorry if u like to hear so, but this is a useless post or history
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by 27Pushing30: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Na igbos them go wan blame ...

No reprisals against fulani whatsoever, no insults, no threats..nothing...

Just public holiday given to them and uka agba siaa....

Something is definitely wrong somewhere...I mean they cannot even dare marry the fulanis ooo yet they think the fulanis send them...

God bless that retarded commenter up there for verifying my claims.

Only a dummy wants to fight every time… Yoruba’s used June 12 to get presidency upon return of Democracy to Nigeria

They have Also produced a VP for 8 yeArs and are eyeing another presidential tenure come 2023.

That is being in ASO rock for 24 out of 32 years.

Fighting is for people who do not like PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Bbbw: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Etinosa1234: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:

So, it's fake to vote for Ojukwu?.. slowpokes.

Continue to press their necks boss

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by possibility99: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:
Give us Presidency, it's the turn of the ibos, Yoruba had it in 1999, bla bla bla. Ask them if they had an Abiola, they'd go mute.

Egbon grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Mandate2023: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Prozico22:

you go die before then

Na u and ur family go die......maybe he will be president over u and ur family in hell

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Etinosa1234: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
ubaobi:

Stop trying to mislead people. Arthur Nzeribe was just a stooge to distract from the real actors.
Let it be on Record that Humphrey Nwosu, an Igbo Man conducted the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria that produced a Yoruba Man as the winner in 1993, let it also be on Record that he refused to annul the election, let it also be on record that the South East voted massively for SDP, in fact I am not sure NRC won any single state in the whole South. Let it also be on record that Abiola, a very successful businessman sponsored several Military coups, was in alliance with his Northern friends in the military. When it was time to transit to Civilian rule, Abiola felt it was his turn to be rewarded by the North for being loyal to them all the while, guess what? They voted Bashiru Tofa instead and when he went ahead to win the election with votes from the south, the same northern friends he was relying on decided he couldn't be trusted with power and annuled the election. Is it not funny that rather than face those who stole his mandate, imprisoned him, killed his wife, and at the end he lost his life, you chose to rope in Igbos because of your hate for them. Keep sowing seeds of hate my friend, it will eventually consume you.

So Arthur was a stooge but not Humphrey??
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by IDIOTmoderators: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/3314663cc11015adcb832fe4f2f92574

https://www.thexpressng.com/how-mko-abiola-funded-1983-coup-that-removed-buhari-fani-kayode/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/odukomaiya-80-abiola-fought-everything-awolowo-stood/amp/

https://oblongmedia.net/2019/06/13/bombshell-abiola-invited-abacha-to-overthrow-shonekan-and-hand-over-to-him-after-sdp-party-chairman/amp/

Links on how he betrayed Awolowo. Also how he brought in the military to truncate Shagari government. How he also removed Buhari through his bosom friend IBB. And how he used Abacha to remove a man from his state shonekan. Let’s not talk about the ITT corruption saga of the 70s. Now I won’t trade words with you anymore. If you aren’t satisfied you can do research on your own to find out the truth. Thanks.

Lastly know none these politicians are saints. You guys should stop sounding like he was a saint.

Thanks for the prove... Don't believe everything that you read.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by DOTian: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:
Give us Presidency, it's the turn of the ibos, Yoruba had it in 1999, bla bla bla. Ask them if they had an Abiola, they'd go mute.
Did you have 5 million of your people Killed for your political beliefs about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Thanks for the prove... Don't believe everything that you read.

But it is an open secret that Abiola sponsored the coup that removed Shagari and brought in Buhari military junta. He was close friends with IBB and sponsored the coup that also removed Buhari. He also went into alliance with Abacha to remove Shonekan. All these are open secret na. Even well known Yoruba elders have said this before. Tony Aninih also wrote some in his book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Cypress042(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:
Stupid question
Get outta here and go back to your soakaway grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Cypress042(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Think4Myself:
Would your comment solve any problem eight now ? angry Dumb fvck
pain is all over you grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

[s]Only a dummy wants to fight every time… Yoruba’s used June 12 to get presidency upon return of Democracy to Nigeria

They have Also produced a VP for 8 yeArs and are eyeing another presidential tenure come 2023.

That is being in ASO rock for 24 out of 32 years.

Fighting is for people who do not like PEACE.[/s]

TRASH
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by kingbee90: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
akanbiaa:
in 1999 sef Olu Falae was majority of Yoruba choice but the Cabals in the North presented Obasanjo to achieve their aim and same time count it as Yoruba mandate. They wanted to try it with Osinbajo this time around and they failed thanks to the Northern Governors forum and Tinubu's genius in winning over people and his record for grooming so many peooe that are achievers today.
So you Yorubas actually supported Tinubu in place of osinbajo during the just concluded primaries ?
You lots are moróns in a sophisticated way. Walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oju4190:
o boy..... pakute don finish u patapata

I remain the OYE.

trust me...Over 53mentions, it's stressful responding to everyone

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by ajerimitan: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
At times if you do not unlace and remove your shoes, removing your trousers will be an herculean task. Beside you must first learn to take steps before walking, then running and if possible flying. Abiola tried his best. But I think he could have failed on the long run because you can't run government like a private business. Where some tribes believe that stealing is not corruption while others believe that they are born to rule and some others think they are the most intellectual, some other tribe think they run the economy and commerce of the nation. So who bows for who? And for what reason? Some believe they have all the population, so how do you negotiate? Election is a game of numbers. Structures and personality alongside personal interests go a long way. At the end the best at rigging and manipulation may win this one.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by akanbiaa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingbee90:

So you Yorubas actually supported Tinubu in place of osinbajo during the just concluded primaries ?
You lots are moróns in a sophisticated way. Walahi!!!

If you betray your destiny helpers in you own tradition Yoruba of today do not. And we don't use m word to insult others because we value respect and give only the good we have even when others don't.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by frog12: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
how many people die mysteriously everyday from drinking tea??
the man was POISONED !!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by laughitall(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi Pandora the pretender .. fucking liar

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by VaginaMiners: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
ubaobi:

Stop trying to mislead people. Arthur Nzeribe was just a stooge to distract from the real actors.
Let it be on Record that Humphrey Nwosu, an Igbo Man conducted the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria that produced a Yoruba Man as the winner in 1993, let it also be on Record that he refused to annul the election, let it also be on record that the South East voted massively for SDP, in fact I am not sure NRC won any single state in the whole South. Let it also be on record that Abiola, a very successful businessman sponsored several Military coups, was in alliance with his Northern friends in the military. When it was time to transit to Civilian rule, Abiola felt it was his turn to be rewarded by the North for being loyal to them all the while, guess what? They voted Bashiru Tofa instead and when he went ahead to win the election with votes from the south, the same northern friends he was relying on decided he couldn't be trusted with power and annuled the election. Is it not funny that rather than face those who stole his mandate, imprisoned him, killed his wife, and at the end he lost his life, you chose to rope in Igbos because of your hate for them. Keep sowing seeds of hate my friend, it will eventually consume you.
NRC won in the south east and Abiola even defeated Tofa in him home Kano state. Stop lying through your teeth!
A single Google search would have said us this epistle of lie.
Go and grab a history book !

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by VaginaMiners: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

Did you have 5 million of your people Killed for your political beliefs about Nigeria?
The 5 million was a good reward for your treachery against Awolowo and the Yorubas.

The people Azikwe went into bed with decided to fvck him and his people without condom.
NCNC/NPC alliance says hi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Prozico22(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na u and ur family go die......maybe he will be president over u and ur family in hell
Na you say not in your life that means u go die because na him we go vote
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Abassmt: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
ubaobi:

why are you talking like this, S,east had four state then and SDP won only in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by kingbee90: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
akanbiaa:
If you betray your destiny helpers in you own tradition Yoruba of today do not. And we don't use m word to insult others because we value respect and give only the good we have even when others don't.
I apologize for calling you guys the 'M' word but I can't still imagine how a tribe would support an old man who is obviously corrupt and sick in place of a young professor/SAN simply because the latter decided that run for president.
Osinbajo's emergence would have been a walk over for Apc in next year's election because Tinubu is not a marketable candidate at all.
The south west really goofed on this one.

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by IDIOTmoderators: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
Get outta here and go back to your soakaway grin
Lol.. grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Mandate2023: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Prozico22:

Na you say not in your life that means u go die because na him we go vote

Voting him does not mean he will win....u need to see d bigger picture and not d tribal nonsense u guys r doing

I no talk say make u no vote who u wan vote, I only said over my life will I vote obi
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Prozico22(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Voting him does not mean he will win....u need to see d bigger picture and not d tribal nonsense u guys r doing

I no talk say make u no vote who u wan vote, I only said over my life will I vote obi
tinubu is too old
atiku cant offer anything
forget tribe if na okorocha come out i will vote against him
go and read about peter and verify thanks i came with peace forgive my manners
please VOTE PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Mandate2023: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Prozico22:

tinubu is too old
atiku cant offer anything
forget tribe if na okorocha come out i will vote against him
go and read about peter and verify thanks i came with peace forgive my manners
please VOTE PETER OBI

Peter is a scam he has nothing to offer but lies and fairly tales.....we need tinubu intelligent to bring together a formidable team to take dis country to d next level, only tinubu can do that

Maybe if u can look at it from another perspective and not from d level of hate and tribalism
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Prozico22(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Peter is a scam he has nothing to offer but lies and fairly tales.....we need tinubu intelligent to bring together a formidable team to take dis country to d next level, only tinubu can do that

Maybe if u can look at it from another perspective and not from d level of hate and tribalism
TINUBU SAID HE WENT FOR EXILE FOR 4 YEARS WHY WAS HE IN EXILE FOR 4 YEARS WHICH COUNTRY CAME BACK AND BROUGHT OWO MI DA
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Ubanz: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This man is just being overhyped. He sponsored the coup that removed Shagari also sponsored the coup that removed Buhari then. He was really desperate to rule and said disdainful things against Christianity also.
Abeg tell them, they don't want to know Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Tomek09(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
frog12:
how many people die mysteriously everyday from drinking tea??
the man was POISONED !!
I think so too. Rest on the hero of democracy, Chief Moshood Kolawole Olawale Abiola. Great man of Osun. God bless Chief Humphrey Nwosu for refusing to annul the June 12 election which Abiola won clear and clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.