Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 (31564 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by shugamummy: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
You obviously don't understand the Igbos and how they vote. Do you think if Ojukwu is alive today and running under APC and Peter Obi runs under Labour party that Igbos would vote Ojukwu because he led the Biafrans in the past. No worry because Igbo matters lives rent free in una skull daily

Pakute:

Why didn't you vote for Ojukwu your idol? Y'all rejected, demeaned, ridiculed, insulted and rubbished him while he was alive but as soon as he was gone, y'all started singing his kumbaya.. Hypocrites.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by naijapage(f): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Na igbos them go wan blame ...

No reprisals against fulani whatsoever, no insults, no threats..nothing...

Just public holiday given to them and uka agba siaa....

Something is definitely wrong somewhere...I mean they cannot even dare marry the fulanis ooo yet they think the fulanis send them...

God bless that retarded commenter up there for verifying my claims.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Day_(Nigeria)#:~:text=It%20is%20a%20tradition%20that,the%20Federal%20Republic%20of%20Nigeria.
Nice one Sir Odewale. Keep up the Good work Sir.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Ofolete: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:
Give us Presidency, it's the turn of the ibos, Yoruba had it in 1999, bla bla bla. Ask them if they had an Abiola, they'd go mute.
Yet you decided to be friends with the tribe that killed Abiola. Only this shows how fullish you are.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by tishbite41(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:

Ojukwu that you refused to vote for twice. He was your hero yet couldn't win a senatorial ticket of his district. Yet you want to compare such an inconsequential man to Abiola who has a national day to his name.
ojukwu was buried by the federal government of nigeria as a four-star general
how bout abiola
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

So, it's fake to vote for Ojukwu?.. slowpokes.

No it's fake to support our legend into doing something disgusting such as Nigerian politics..

Like you support the drug baron tinubu instead of advising him to take care of his old age..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:30am On Jun 13, 2022
tishbite41:

ojukwu was buried by the federal government of nigeria as a four-star general
how bout abiola

Zero star longthroat that drank tea....

na ovaltine kill am
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Thanos5555: 4:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Prozico22:

you go die before then

this is not time to die stubborn ooo

going to the polls to score 3rd position and then indirectly vite for tinubu making it impossible for south east presidency till next 25 years is not possible
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Uhmmm Abiola did illegal things to get funds,goan read properly...Besides,your cowardice stinks from 8000000 galaxy miles.

What concern igbos with Abiola?..Was he manlier than ojukwu ?

Insults fulanis that cause your woes and killed his wife or geddifok .

Our cowardice was what forced them to make a Yoruba the next elected president after that, while you yeebos will cry till eternally and no one gives a f**k about you. By the way, I remember you lot's bravely in 1993 as you all bravely bolted from the SW to the yeast to "celebrate New yam festival"
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Our cowardice was what forced them to make a Yoruba the next elected president after that, while you yeebos will cry till eternally and no one gives a f**k about you. By the way, I remember you lot's bravely in 1993 as you all bravely bolted from the SW to the yeast to "celebrate New yam festival"

Oh sh...t storyland..

I'm not the one in Benin republic as refugees

I'm not the French that divided you since 1909 to Togo ,benin and Nigeris

I'm not the one that terrorist entered his village to kill 100

we didn't kill Fela mother, Dele giwa, Kudirat,Bola Ige..

Channel your problems to God or geddifok.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Successkay12(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Uhmmm Abiola did illegal things to get funds,goan read properly...Besides,your cowardice stinks from 8000000 galaxy miles.

What concern igbos with Abiola?..Was he manlier than ojukwu ?

Insults fulanis that cause your woes and killed his wife or geddifok .

Ojokwu that caused war and ran away. And later begged to come back to Nigeria after losing d war that takes many igbos life. And you guys called that HERO? Hero my foot
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh sh...t storyland..

I'm not the one in Benin republic as refugees

I'm not the French that divided you since 1909 to Togo ,benin and Nigeris

I'm not the one that terrorist entered his village to kill 100

we didn't kill Fela mother, Dele giwa, Kudirat,Bola Ige..

Channel your problems to God or geddifok.

And I'm not the one that condemned you Igbos to a life of wailing over the fact that your type will never rule Nigeria, and that you dot mongs are irrelevant.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

And I'm not the one that condemned you Igbos to a life of wailing over the fact that your type will never rule Nigeria, and that you dot mongs are irrelevant.

false...

We know born wailers..

don't let propaganda eat..deep.

I repeat we know born wailers

Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Successkay12:

Ojokwu that caused war and ran away. And later begged to come back to Nigeria after losing d war that takes many igbos life. And you guys called that HERO? Hero my foot

Hello ma

what did you say happened to 4 star General that took all southwastelands including humans till we got to ORE..?

Just like Russia, he took terrorist and their sponsors to hell while he spared yoruba civilians from Edo boundary to ORE..

Losing what war...?

Propaganda just finish this one patapata, same way they deceived ediot Russia is losing the war..

No VICTOR no VANQUISH
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by Prozico22(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Thanos5555:

this is not time to die stubborn ooo

going to the polls to score 3rd position and then indirectly vite for tinubu making it impossible for south east presidency till next 25 years is not possible
I dont care please VOTE PETER OBI
Re: Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 by akanbiaa(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
kingbee90:

I apologize for calling you guys the 'M' word but I can't still imagine how a tribe would support an old man who is obviously corrupt and sick in place of a young professor/SAN simply because the latter decided that run for president.
Osinbajo's emergence would have been a walk over for Apc in next year's election because Tinubu is not a marketable candidate at all.
The south west really goofed on this one.
If they goofed the opposition will not be the one lamenting but ignored Tue goofing and use it tk their advantage at the polls but seems presenting Tinubu and his choosing Shettima have distorted the calculations of opposition and Opposition wished they did not choose Tinubu and wished he choose a christian vice from north so he can have little or no votes in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.