Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze (11936 Views)

'Any Attack On Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by DeleTaller: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Mmm grin No comment

What other reason if not to cause division?! Fortunately, it doesn't work. It's tribe first in west side grin

in our West Side... we have Muslims with Christians in the same family... we have fathers to be Muslims and children and their mom going to church.. A good Example is Tinubu.. he as a Muslim...his wife Remi is a pastor in Redeemed Christian Church of God.

they are just ignorant of such statement. we don't bother.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Aremson14(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wonder why ndigbo likes fake news so much. It makes u guys look unserious to other ethnicity... In this life no body will give you unless u fight for it, u can't seat down and expect food to fall on ur laps. Seat down go to the drawing board restrategize and fight. No body is targeting u people rather u are looking for people to pour ur anger at

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by olas24u(f): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Ohaneze, CAN, MURIC, Arewa Forum, and Afenifere are all useless political organisations.

They are the worst organisations in this country after APC and PDP.

You want to compare afenifere with ohanaze or poroporo area group? Afenifere is 70years old ,I hope you know that ?all the developments in the south west was done by them .so I know you don't know what you are writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Orch1981: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.
Iiar
Do you have the money to buy land I want to sell my own at ihiala anambra state if you have the money I want to sell it 3 plots of land

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Eamandre(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Motherf*ckers In red berets.... they're on their own we got no legit man speaking for the igbos at the moment.
Onye would gbawa oso onwe gi!
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by LIGHTROOM: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Anybody attacking Igbo in Lagos is because their brother jeo igbokwe as sold their right in Lagos in other to get an appointment as
the special adviser on drainage to Lagos State government
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Beejayy20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Beejayy20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Christistruth00: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.

The resentment and hate driven Osu Caste System passed down a heritage of a Ridiculous Superiority Complex in Certain individuals of their Society that makes those individuals look down on others while thinking they themselves are invincible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Keegan: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okunga:
I realize that the Igbos on this platform don’t generalize their online insults to the whole Yorubas but the Yoruba Muslims??

Is there a reason for this

You are deceiving yourself or maybe you are new here. I think Awolowo was a Muslim that they daily attacked that he took snipper or Osinbajo their Mere Commissioner.

They follow the teachings of their parents, they breed hate, they live hate. They are so hateful to the extent that HATE itself is now hating them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by ajimotoke(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
No one is attacking any tribe in Lagos, it's the problem of Nigeria Government not providing amenities for the system to work, I and other Yorubas were also there at the INEC office when they said no tools to process the PVC. Let's stop this ethnic fight.

SenatePresdo:
Ohaneze, CAN, MURIC, Arewa Forum, and Afenifere are all useless political organisations.

They are the worst organisations in this country after APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tishbite41(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
stop lying, if u have money u can buy land anywhere in igboland
well to do yorubas own houses in igboland

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tishbite41(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Keegan:

You are deceiving yourself or maybe you are new here. I think Awolowo was a Muslim that they daily attacked that he took snipper or Osinbajo their Mere Commissioner.

They follow the teachings of their parents, they breed hate, they live hate. They are so hateful to the extent that HATE itself is now hating them.
saraki called osinbajo a mere commissioner
why are u lying against the igbos

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Keegan: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
tishbite41:

saraki called osinbajo a mere commissioner
why are u lying against the igbos

Ode! Saraki called Osinbajo a Mere Commissioner on Nairaland? What about the snipper with Awolowo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Lumig: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy
Thank God not all ndigbo are daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Basic123: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chrismania100:

After taking you almost 8 months in digging and searching for Obi's fault,this is the only thing you could find,thereby forgetting that those periods of time, he was in court fighting for his stolen mandate.Stop pokonosing on igbo matter, and make sure you are Obi.dient.If I choose to dig ur drug lord Tinubu atrocious ,just one month research will reach one thousand pages.Your Tinubu na bastarddd.I would rather vote for Atiku if I could not see Obi name on the Ballot box,even though I know Atiku himself is a big thief.
Tinubu wil never rule this country

Tinubu doesn't need your vote

The fact that Atiku is your second choice shows how stupid you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Basic123: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okunga:
I realize that the Igbos on this platform don’t generalize their online insults to the whole Yorubas but the Yoruba Muslims??

Is there a reason for this
Divide and rule!

To cause division

Not that they have special likeness for yoruba Christians

Awolowo was a Christian

And they hate him with passion.

They hate pastor Adeboye and Kumuyi too!

They also hate wole soyinka who has no religion too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Basic123: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
teeste:
Until I see an ibo man supporting Tinubu, that's when I will stop seeing Obi candidacy as an ethnic agenda. The Lagos you are all enjoying today, Tinubu ruled for 8years. Gave us Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu. I don't know Peter Obi. I refuse to be stupid.
Seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by nnamdi640: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
compton11:
Flaties like to create fake news

EASTganEASTERN people
You mean to say Ogun the headquarter of skull miners or the north were you have three terrorists groups eg bandits, Fulanis herdsmen, Boko Haram and Iswap, again Owo was peaceful last weekend.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tishbite41(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Keegan:

Ode! Saraki called Osinbajo a Mere Commissioner on Nairaland? What about the snipper with Awolowo?
no, he called him that on the moon!
the matter of sniper is between awolowo and his GOD
i simply know his death was not of natural causes
no apologies about that, after all u folks also insult ojukwu and ironsi
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by ozowarac: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Always talking Nonsense, I have lands for sale if you want .

Zico5:
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by TheCrusader14: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
What do you expect them to do? One Nigeria is their biggest asset and it's natural for them to behave that way.

LeoDeKing:
Again, Ohanaeze made another u turn
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by TheCrusader14: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
They MUST also support our political interests. They can go to Iboland to vote whomever they want but voting to undermine us will no longer be tolerated in Yorubaland.

Zico5:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Zorn: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
I really don't know what you mean by igbos dragging territorial boundaries with yoruba's , to even make matters worse you said igbos didn't sale land for you when you wanted to buy land in Igbo land which I can categorically say it's a fat lie. Talking about igbos building hate for them selves , can tell you that igbos were never loved by you or any of your kin , I can make exception for a few . Here is my question about igbos dragging boundary with Yoruba's . How and where did the igbos drag land with the yoruba's? What do you mean by you're accommodating igbos in Yoruba land , are igbos in Lagos or any other western states living rent free ? Do you even understand that they have as much right as you do to stay anywhere in Nigeria ? Saying you're accommodating the igbos alone it's hate . Contrary to the your believe that yoruba's are not in Igbo land or don't have properties , their are thousands of your people in Igbo land and nobody ever mentioned that they were being accommodated in their country. Sometimes I wonder what the average Igbo man in the west go through on daily with the level of hate shown towards on here. The funny part is that the people violating your territorial integrity is not getting the kind of backlash the igbos are getting for just busting the IGR of your states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by sukieboy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
With all these labels and groups, it's clear the whole 1966 pogrom and the civil war have not ended in Nigeria. It is the reason for zoning and the nation's backwardness.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by compton11(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean to say Ogun the headquarter of skull miners or the north were you have three terrorists groups eg bandits, Fulanis herdsmen, Boko Haram and Iswap, again Owo was peaceful last weekend.
u mean to say east where we have ESN terrorists and drug dealers

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by iamjavadem(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even me sef cannot collect card and I am not igbo, INEC do something o!!!
Oluwabash:
NDIGBO IS NOT UNDER ANY ATTACK IN LAGOS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/no-attack-on-igbo-in-lagos-ohanaeze/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by baretalk: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by zelnababa(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
After they burned down inec office in Anambra, they come they show muscles in Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Bennycollins: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
teeste:
Until I see an ibo man supporting Tinubu, that's when I will stop seeing Obi candidacy as an ethnic agenda. The Lagos you are all enjoying today, Tinubu ruled for 8years. Gave us Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu. I don't know Peter Obi. I refuse to be stupid.
So even if Tinubu is dead you would want his ghost to rule because you don't know another? Continue but don't think that you will be exempted from whatever comes out of Grandpa Tinubu's presidency.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
You guys love to threaten Igbos. The belle is afraid yet in front of the body?
Bashir75:

DECLARING OR FIGHTING WAR IN A FOREIGN LAND WILL ENDS BADLY FOR THE IGBOS. MAKING YOUR HOSTS, ENEMIES IS NOT PALATABLE.

ESPECIALLY, A PLACE THAT HAS NO BORDERS WITH YOUR HOMELAND. IT’S GOING TO BE A SIEGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Suffering" - Oshiomhole Speaks On Naira Redesign (Video) / Reason Why Jonathan Did Not Attend The Presidential Debate / Bomb Blast At Un Headquarters In Abuja 10 Am Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.